Executive Choice & Gentleman's Choice 646-886-2877 646-399-7794 Reviews & Discussion

Met with Sophia [Hungarian immigrant]
Donation $300.
Location: west 44th st/9th ave area in private residence. Original meet typical LE check, put Jr on display, touch/grope before any discussions.

I was originally scheduled to meet with Sierra, she texted she was running late, her excuses kept coming that she was only a few minutes away... after 30 minutes waiting gave up and met with Sophia who i chatted with while waiting for Sierra. Truly Sophia was a great hostess as well, offering refreshments [beer, water, soda e.t.c].

Went back the bedroom area, started out with a babywipe wipe down and then on with the bbj.

She was very receptive and responsive to being touched no rejections, push aways. She genuinely enjoyed anal play, not sure if Greek was on the menu, didn't try, but fingers weren't an issue.

When I was ready for FS, went through multiple positions, sometimes due to the position i couldn't reach to flick the Bean or massage the corn hole, she would keep things going for herself, this went on until i popped. A msog provider, but unfortunately i couldn't partake as i wasted some time waiting for Sierra so i had to head back to work.

They provide shower to clean up.

Glad i made the switch, she was very friendly and willing to please to all my requests.

Last edited by a moderator: