Everywhere at once

Not sure what the issue is here. Got car, will travel. The ads are all the same, so she's just making sure her ad gets seen in all possible searches within her footprint.

Now, if she posted under different names and with different prices, you might have something to complain about.

Not sure what the issue is here. Got car, will travel. The ads are all the same, so she's just making sure her ad gets seen in all possible searches within her footprint.

Now, if she posted under different names and with different prices, you might have something to complain about.
Theres a ton of those too but my gripe is when you advertise incall and im ready and your not you may have to wait hours for her to be at your location. Also what does she do get the room when you make the appointment ? I have only had this happen once and she strung me along all the while saying a just 20 more minutes till she got there which was over a hour later.

I see your point. I've arrived on time to incall appointments and been asked to wait outside in freezing cold weather, in the rain, etc. It sucks. However, "incall" doesn't necessarily mean "available now." That said, if she isn't "available now," she shouldn't lead you to believe she is.