Everhealth Spa

Was in LA on business and came across the BP ad:

Grand Opening. Nothing compares to our all Asian girls. Come experience the ultimate massage in the Ultimate surroundings. Plush, clean, sumptuous surroundings. Soft music, warm oil, and a beautiful girl to give you the body rub of your life. Sixty minutes $60. Open 10AM--10PM everyday. We (Everhealth) are located upstairs behind the dental office. 9016 Olympic Blvd., Beverly Hills 90211. (310) 553-2988. Expect the best. You won't leave disappointed!

Close to the hotel, so a buddy of mine and I venture out. Place closes at 10 PM, we get there after 10, and take half hour. I saw Anna. No table shower (I wouldn't call the place plush, either, but it WAS clean), but we get down to a nice massage and finish. My buddy finishes before me as it turns out, so after I get a pleasant release I lay 60 on the table (40 to enter). Anna is not happy.."your friend gave 100". I tell her get the extra 40 from him. We walk out and he tells me how his girl got naked (Anna didn't, God knows I tried) and he had a great time. I didn"t feel so bad leaving the 60 tip after that.