Evergreen Spa Hatfield 215-822-8808

Recently moved out to PA and needed to relieve some of the stress of moving house. I know I’m out in the sticks so my mongering will be reduced, but I happened to stumble upon this little gem, in a recent UPS store run.
Not that discreet of an entrance, but almost hidden in plain sight.
Walked in with no call ahead, was greeted by MMS, she asked when the last time I visited, lied and said over 6months ago, was led to a nice private room, walls to ceiling and full door with massage table and the typical AMP side setup with wipes oil etc, she said a “nice girl” will be here soon, gave her $70 for the Hour, very quickly a knock at the door and greeted by a 30ish spinner type I think “Nicole” (I’m very bad with names) asked if I wanted table shower, and agreed
Full shower setup with table and etc.
Was very thorough, got all the naughty bits extra soapy and clean, back in room decent rub down, where she’s fully nude. Nice little A cups and fully shaved with a pretty little kitty.
She Starts with a decent massage and then moves to ST and asks if I want everything, agreed and asked rate, was quoted $130 counter with 80$ - she provided a nice CBJ and allowed DATY, let me fuck her face for a bit, pulled off the cover and had her jerk me for a bit, then went to town dining on her box while I unloaded a huge mess.
After I was done, hot towel cleanup and help me get dressed, I’m a lot less stressed now, total damage $160