Europa ladies, where did they go?

Been meaning to repost this after it was locked in the NYC section for being in the wrong part of the site. Anyway.

A few months back I visited a place in midtown that people were referring to as Europa using the number 646-580-4114‬. I believe the name was made up name given by the mongers that had found out about it. It seems that some time in January or February they went silent. Just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this place, if has reincarnated elsewhere? There was a young Ukrainian girl going by Irina, about 5'9" (175cm), busts fake top, blonde hair just below the sholders. If anyone knows where she went it would be much appreciated if you could guide me in the right direction. Or if anyone knows where they other ladies may have gone too.

thanks
S

Been meaning to repost this after it was locked in the NYC section for being in the wrong part of the site. Anyway.

A few months back I visited a place in midtown that people were referring to as Europa using the number 646-580-4114‬. I believe the name was made up name given by the mongers that had found out about it. It seems that some time in January or February they went silent. Just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this place, if has reincarnated elsewhere? There was a young Ukrainian girl going by Irina, about 5'9" (175cm), busts fake top, blonde hair just below the sholders. If anyone knows where she went it would be much appreciated if you could guide me in the right direction. Or if anyone knows where they other ladies may have gone too.

thanks
S
a reverse number search reveals that it is somehow connected to a Chicago Massage Parlor. Though the help wanted ad (I used Google Translate to read in English) returned this following tidbit of intel that it seems to be a Under the Radar (UTR) Russian Massage Parlor (RMP) and seems to be difficult to get a walk-in appointment; seems to be that you need to know someone and get invited type of situation.

The help wanted ads only looking for women to apply; The number you posted seems to connect to a Chicago location/Website that looks like it would provide RMP like services but is itself not in the Website (but is found in the websites meta data somewhere) "Candy Divas Chicago"

hope this helps you

1682004255981.png

So I am aware that they had something going on in Chicago for a minute. First time I visited I would be asked where I was located, NYC or Chicago. That stopped after the 1st visit. The help wanted I'm also familiar with, it goes back to Nov or Dec of last year.