euro Victoria 917-410-2800 massapequa

Could have sworn I saw a thread here for this one, specifically with posts by BillyS but I guess I was thinking of the "billshit" thread because nothing is coming up here via search.

Considering how long this one's been posting, I find it hard to believe that no one has indulged. Anyone? The current pix used in her ad are fake, but the older ones might have been real. Either way I have pretty low expectations so don't be afraid to share even if it was a mediocre session. TIA!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Could have sworn I saw a thread here for this one, specifically with posts by BillyS but I guess I was thinking of the "billshit" thread because nothing is coming up here via search.

Considering how long this one's been posting, I find it hard to believe that no one has indulged. Anyone? The current pix used in her ad are fake, but the older ones might have been real. Either way I have pretty low expectations so don't be afraid to share even if it was a mediocre session. TIA!
You were thinking of my review of Angela from last year.
However, coincidentally I did see this earlier this year. She specifically asked me not to review her on Utopia Guide. She brought up the subject, not me. She mentioned UG first. She said the guys here are pigs and have no respect for woman.
Her session was nothing to write home about but there was nothing glaring wrong with it where I felt I needed to warn guys so I just let it go.
She is not bad looking, tall dark hair, decent body but a little loose. Very pale skin was a turn off for me, others might dig it. She is tall, about 5'11". Doesn't allow kissing or daty. A couple of my attempts to touch were met with a sharp "hey watch it!". She said more than HR could be had if I became a regular but her cold demeanor was such a put off I didn't think it was worth the effort. She works in that second floor place on Grand Ave where a number of other girls have rooms. In fact I heard the steps of a high heeled girl come up the stairs and walk past the room as we were finishing up. I asked to meet her and she refused to introduce us.

However, coincidentally I did see this earlier this year. She specifically asked me not to review her on Utopia Guide. She brought up the subject, not me. She mentioned UG first. She said the guys here are pigs and have no respect for woman.
Her session was nothing to write home about but there was nothing glaring wrong with it where I felt I needed to warn guys so I just let it go.
She is not bad looking, tall dark hair, decent body but a little loose. Very pale skin was a turn off for me, others might dig it. She is tall, about 5'11". Doesn't allow kissing or daty. A couple of my attempts to touch were met with a sharp "hey watch it!". She said more than HR could be had if I became a regular but her cold demeanor was such a put off I didn't think it was worth the effort. She works in that second floor place on Grand Ave where a number of other girls have rooms. In fact I heard the steps of a high heeled girl come up the stairs and walk past the room as we were finishing up. I asked to meet her and she refused to introduce us.
Haha the old " keep coming and you might get extras".
Sure!! Whenever i hear that i say im bringing a condom tomorrow! The immediate response because they are caught so offguard is your answer.
Just at an amp yesterday bbj. I said condom and fuck tomorrow she said yes, dont tell anyone. So....works great!

Sorry, thought I replied to this earlier. Thank you for your response Billy, while the price point is better than an LMP I don't care for the tall ones, let alone tall ones with an attitude. Thanks for saving me from some disappointment.

Saw her last summer but didn’t review. I bet she still the same. She’s kinda tall with a guy. Smells like cigs all over. Her damages was 120$ for the half at the time. She does boob job for an extra 50. I hit up other week and she was breaking th up aell cost like, if you want to cum on her face that’s an extra $100. And 60 for a second pop or some bs. She’s not all that and not worth it. Doesn’t get naked will wear lingerie. Duffy looming face. Room has water stains all over the ceiling. It’s the popular location on grand ave. Really not worth the time cause she does come off as a major bitch. This the only thing she does and sucks at it. Don’t waste your money boys. She’s a dump.

Wondering if anyone has any new intel on this one. Advertising the same name and number but the pictures are definitely a different girl. I'm wondering if she saw the not so favorable reviews here and tried to change it up, or if this is one of those situations where a number gets handed off between providers. New pictures look good, but I'm on the fence about toftt if it's someone who has been reviewed here already.

Wondering if anyone has any new intel on this one. Advertising the same name and number but the pictures are definitely a different girl. I'm wondering if she saw the not so favorable reviews here and tried to change it up, or if this is one of those situations where a number gets handed off between providers. New pictures look good, but I'm on the fence about toftt if it's someone who has been reviewed here already.
Came across this one myself today..
A small bit of guidance, being you are somewhat new here ( and no disrespect intended)
98% of the contributors here will write fair accurate reviews, especially the king time members and of course the mods. Most girls in this business ( especially the lower end ones, like this one) are not going to change it up.. Any hint of more then a couple of negative
posts... Save your money and look elsewhere. Just my .02

Took the dive again for some reason today. Price was 140 for half hour, I agreeed and went in . Took one look at her and had to plan an exit strategy. She had a gut, smelled like cigs and had a bitch face on for some reason. So I act like I left my wallet in the car and told I’ll run and get it and be right back. Got in the car and didn’t look back. She still on grand Ave. avoid boys. Trust me. If I ran away before the session began. Then she ain’t worth it. She did try to say her pics on the ad and argue with me that why would she send her real pics. Like really? So she’s admitting it a bait and switch. Pale and sloppy best described her.