Erotic Gina

she's still on ***

betty_snj said:
Lisa was banned from the t.e.r. and also t.b.d.

Not sure what happened on t.e.r., but on t.b.d. she was banned because she was threatning to out the information of a guy who canceled a multiple hours appointment with her when she was visiting Philly.

She also ranted & raved about her having the right to take to court anyone who makes her lose income because of cancelations.

The posts were deleted, but it was ugly at the time.

In the same week, one of my first clients, someone I know for about 3 years asked me to give references to her.

I did outcalls to AC when I saw him, and I had to give my real name so I could access his suite at the hotel.

He was going to be in New Hampshire (she's from Maine) and he tried to make an appt. He did the mistake of saying to her my real name, instead of Betty.

She mailed to me kind of upset because he knew my name. I told her why and that was not a problem because this guy is definitely not a sicko.

My references were not good enough for her to consider seeing him...too bad because she missed the opportunity to meet a great guy who happens to be very good looking AND extremely generous.

Go figure...
i'm pretty sure she's still on ***. *** definitely not. Is Lisa her real name? Lol.

ITsearcher said:
i'm pretty sure she's still on ***. *** definitely not. Is Lisa her real name? Lol.
More power to her, I wish luck, and I hope she gets around without people ratting her out.

Being banned, from any board, takes a big chunk out of a girls income. And I bet it did hurt hers as well because, at the time, she was one of the top ones and in demand.

betty_snj said:
More power to her, I wish luck, and I hope she gets around without people ratting her out.

Being banned, from any board, takes a big chunk out of a girls income. And I bet it did hurt hers as well because, at the time, she was one of the top ones and in demand.
I thought you were referring to Gina. Yeah, I don't see Lisa on either board anymore. Gina is one of the least liked ladies in this biz, it seems.

ITsearcher said:
I thought you were referring to Gina. Yeah, I don't see Lisa on either board anymore. Gina is one of the least liked ladies in this biz, it seems.
I cannot talk about either one because I never had the chance to meet them.
In fact, I don't like to talk bad about any girl in the business, is not my style.
I just stated a well known fact that went on those boards a while back.