EPM Exotic Philly Models 267-563-1205

Dana $320 + 200. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, COB

For all of the people that remember Bella Asians in Philly this is a new spot Lily has now. I found it because I still had the old number and by chance did a search to see if it still exists. Found the website and sent a message to get verified. Verification requires a photo ID and selfie which I know will turn some people off and was told to check back in 2 days. After 2 days checked back but since it was mid-week and I work in NYC setup an appointment for Saturday afternoon. Checked back on Saturday to verify my appointment. Given the address and realized it was an apartment building which I'm normally not a fan of.

Arrived at the place and took 10 min to find parking around there (mental note no afternoon appointment on weekends ever again). There is a parking lot right next to the building but it was full. Found a parking lot a couple blocks away and parked. Made me 10 min late for the appointment. Got the code for the door and went up to the apartment.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by Dana, the pictures look to be her but maybe 5 years ago but was very pleased at the sight. She had on a black lace robe showing off her fantastic body. DDs man made and a very cute ass.

Jumping into the action because I only had 45 min. Clothes off and to the stand up shower where she washed me very well and I received a preview BBBJ. Dried off and to the bedroom where I laid down and she continued the BBBJ until I was ready. Even though I was conscious of time I went in for DATY which then shifted to 69. Then after a point in which she seemed to cum (Wasn't sure she actually did) she wanted me inside her. Initially went for a condom but I inquired about BBFS and was given the upcharge. She mounted me for CG and then pulled me on top of her after a couple of minutes where she pulled her legs back and I proceeded to go to work. Stayed at this for about 10 min to which I started to cum and then pulled out to cum on her stomach. CIP is available.

Don't know about MSOG because I arrived late and used the shower to calm my nerves a bit from the parking nightmare. Dana said her last day was going to be Monday which would be today and she wouldn't be back until Summer. Would defanently repeat as Dana goes all in to please.

First review in a very long time but have been in the background lurking so it was time to contribute again.