Entertainment and Expense Accounts

pokler

Power Bottom
About the only thing the banks can charge under T&E normally these days are meals, tickets, and booze.... but even then some firms have a a per person cap on those. No more fudging with the T&E reimbursements like the old days. Software tracks literally everything. Fuckers tried to force me to carry an in-office bluetooth tracker when I went back to the office after 2 yrs of Covid..... went straight into the desk drawer wrapped in aluminum foil... lmao... got that advice from my own IT guy.
If you charged a strip club ( which is strictly and in writing forbidden to attend with clients ) and they caught it on company card ...
Would you be fired ?

If you charged a strip club ( which is strictly and in writing forbidden to attend with clients ) and they caught it on company card ...
Would you be fired ?
Only dumbasses are stupid enough to charge a strip club on their corp card. They've been making examples of ppl on this on and off for a decade plus. tbh, they should be fired for STUPIDITY not the actual deed itself

Ok ladies and gents, some good news depending on your personal job situation.

The Wall Street layoff cycle has now officially started. My condolences for those of you caught in the riptide. That said, all you gents complaining about inflated mongering rates whether its in the sugar bowl or the pro's should be seeing relief in a few months. Less demand plus more supply = lower prices

pokler

Power Bottom
Ok ladies and gents, some good news depending on your personal job situation.

The Wall Street layoff cycle has now officially started. My condolences for those of you caught in the riptide. That said, all you gents complaining about inflated mongering rates whether its in the sugar bowl or the pro's should be seeing relief in a few months. Less demand plus more supply = lower prices
I have a diversified portfolio of employers.
Why do I say that ?
At the end of the day my clients are my employers. As long as I don't do something stupid like those strip club jerk offs I'm good until I decide to hang it up .

I have a diversified portfolio of employers.
Why do I say that ?
At the end of the day my clients are my employers. As long as I don't do something stupid like those strip club jerk offs I'm good until I decide to hang it up .
The best way to be in that arena, and many others these days, is the hired gun. The IC with good reputation and portfolio that shows results. You'll always work, and you base your price on the strength of that results laden portfolio.

As stressful as it is profitable, but it pays the bills, allows for investment, with $$$ to spare. [AKA, disposable income]

pokler

Power Bottom
The best way to be in that arena, and many others these days, is the hired gun. The IC with good reputation and portfolio that shows results. You'll always work, and you base your price on the strength of that results laden portfolio.

As stressful as it is profitable, but it pays the bills, allows for investment, with $$$ to spare. [AKA, disposable income]
My clients are very loyal. I've spent a few decades earning their trust .