End of 2003 -Dominican Republic

The mathematics

Hey JimyDr,
I wont be able to write down all the details of my trip by the time you leave. So, I am highlighting places that I went to.
Remington. Chics are pretty hot. $1700 pesos. If your hotel is anti friendly as mine was girl will bring to Okeye. Interesting set up. Cab drives up to this place, you ring a garage and it opens up. Walk thru and upto a room. Go only Friday and Saturday night. Other nights are not great. I had Mildy, Vannessa and another chic which I cant recall.
Hotel Lista. Same prices as above and same type of selection.
....Azul- I cant recall the first name but it basically around the corner. Its a gated house and you will find a great selection. I had girl with me for $4000 for 24 hrs.
Also I went to a strip club called Sutra. This place kills any strip club I have ever been to. Paid $250 pesos to get in. I got a bottle for about $500 pesos. Then I got this coins, when the girl comes out you lay on the stage and place the coin between your lips. Then she comes downs where her "lips" meet yours..basically in 69 position and while she is gyrating away, she puts her face near your crotch and rubs away. Amazing, I say. This is in Santo Dominogo. If you want recommendations for Boca Chica just give me a shout.
Engima

Best Area to Visit

I'm planning a trip to DR but don't know what areas are best for quick access to the monger joints.

My options are

Punta Cana resorts
Puerto Plata area resorts
Carbarete resorts
Higuey resorts

Which areas have the most or best massage/strip, sex places, etc

I want/have to stay at a resort and plan on golf and beach during the day and different girl every night. I don't want to spend all my nights traveling far to fine the chicas.

I don't think Santa Domingo is a option because I want to be at the beach.

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to answer and questions I may have not asked and you think I need to know.

Oh yeah, I'm planning this in Feb/early March

Clark

Last edited:
Location Information

I'm going to DR in mid-march and will be in Rio San Juan
at the Occidental Allegro Playa Grande resort.

How close am I to where the girls are for mongering?

Any one know of guides in the area or websites for finding the local goodies?

Any info given is appreciated?

Clark

Re: Location Information

Originally posted by ClarkDark
I'm going to DR in mid-march and will be in Rio San Juan
at the Occidental Allegro Playa Grande resort.

How close am I to where the girls are for mongering?

Any one know of guides in the area or websites for finding the local goodies?

Any info given is appreciated?

Clark
There are lots of taxi guys and moto conches that would love to show you around and since its not a big tourist area these guys are not pigs.

Your hotel is not guest friendly at all!

Hi JimyDR,

Thanks for the info. I changed to a different resort and locked it in. I'll be at Playa Naco Golf & Tennis Resort in Puerto Plata.

How's that area? Anything you can share is appreciated including good cheap airlines.

I'm hoping to be traveling alone so I can get some serious playtime in with the girls.

Clark

Puerta Plata Trip

Thanks for the advice, you'll save me much time trying to figure out where to go.

Does not guest friendly mean "not allowed" or I need to give the guard $10 to leave us alone?

Are the 3 places you mentioned in the town of Puerta Plata?

Re: Puerta Plata Trip

Originally posted by ClarkDark
Thanks for the advice, you'll save me much time trying to figure out where to go.

Does not guest friendly mean "not allowed" or I need to give the guard $10 to leave us alone?

Are the 3 places you mentioned in the town of Puerta Plata?
Try maybe $30 to get by the "GUARDS"

They are all 5 minutes from one another!

1st & 2nd day in DR - trip #3

Landed yesterday in Puerto Plata. Started off my third trip to the DR and second to Sosua with a shakedown by customs at the Puerto Plata airport. I had just taken my luggage off the conveyor belt and headed for one person, when a man in a blue blazer with an official looking identification tag directed me over to a sustoms officer on the complete other side of where I was heading. The guy asked if I was American, yes, And where I was going, Sopsua. He, the customs agent and another guy then circled me and kept saying "da me veinte dolares". The guy in the blue coat came toe-to-toe with me, like a kid in a school yard wanting to start a fight. I kept silent; I didn't want any trouble, especially my first night here. They made me give it to the customs agent, in his tan suit.

After settling in, went to the Shark Bar and hun out with Lou and some other guys. Ended up hitting the Casa de Equipo in Cabarete, then on to the High Caribe. Got too drunk to do anthing, although the selection was nice, especially at the High Caribean.

Day 2

Wanted to go diving, but the water is very rough, with hugh waves. The thought of the Dominican coast guard saving me, oh that's right, there is none.

Hung out, got a legit massage, felt great. Glad to not be in NY.

Hooked up with a hot babe I first saw at the beach, and finally got to talk with near the Europa. Name is Rose Marie. Pure dominican loveliness. Super hot in bed. 8/8/9 But she is definitely all business.

Let's see what will happen tonight. It is raining like there's a hurricane outside, while I sit in Rocky's on the internet.

Another big thanks to Jimmydr for providing valuable guidance.