Emily the Redhead Poet

Hey I will see her can you please share her number thanks.
There's a thread on here some were "red head out east" or something like that. The number she contacted me from was not the result of a provider ad and she was contacting me to ask me about a personal situation.therefore I'm noT at liberty to share that number. Her old provider number may appear in the old thread I'm not sure as she used to set everything up by email and exclusively did out calls or cardates

There's a thread on here some were "red head out east" or something like that. The number she contacted me from was not the result of a provider ad and she was contacting me to ask me about a personal situation.therefore I'm noT at liberty to share that number. Her old provider number may appear in the old thread I'm not sure as she used to set everything up by email and exclusively did out calls or cardates
Here's the old thread.....
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/craigslist-snake-charmer.49402/#post-1053379

MOD NOTE: I did not merge this new thread (taken from an extended "the new Cheap Head thread" conversation) with the old thread referenced above, because the old thread is in an archived section and no longer accepts posts.

Last edited by a moderator: