Emily 631-825-0529 body rub blond white girl Massapequa

“She answered the phone once via a text during the massage.”
Should be happy it was one text not a full conversation. Had an independent provider once who left the room during my session to schedule a client via a phone call. Heard the entire conversation. One text is nothing.
Ok. Cool. Or they can just turn the phone off for the session so it doesn’t ruin the flow. If I’m paying 160 dollars for what is supposed to be 30 min, i personally don’t think it’s too much to ask to devote the entire time.

I never said it was the end of the world, I’m just pointing out that she took time out of an already shortened session. It’s a small negative, but still a negative.

Didn't see an ad for this one after googling the # so I pinged her a few days ago and she said she was working. Location near train station in Pequa. Professional building.

She opened the door - Blonde wearing a white jacket, we make the intro she drops the jacket to reveal negligie and a nice rack. Good massage - I like it firm didn't disappoint there. On the flip she takes the top off they look great. tells me don't be afraid to touch :) Nice HR finish, I didn't get overly gropy. I did the HR at $200. When she returns I'd repeat.

Emily comes back like once a month or so. I saw her right before thanksgiving. 160 for the session. She has a banging body. She does have strong hands though cause she works out, so she can definitely bruise Jr. she doesn’t do any extras which if fine. Her massage is decent and teasing is amazing. On the flip she does make eye contact and moans and talks dirty. I’ll see her again for sure. Decent location as well.

Is this the same chic ? 516-260-2997. I'm thinking about getting a good quality massage from a hot chic.
Definitely not the same girl. I reviewed the person you mentioned and would steer clear from her. If you search “naughty bubbly housewife” on this site, the review will come up. She must’ve changed her name and number. I’m 95 percent sure that’s her as I remember her first pic in the ad before I saw her. Same location I saw the “housewife” too.

Definitely not the same girl. I reviewed the person you mentioned and would steer clear from her. If you search “naughty bubbly housewife” on this site, the review will come up. She must’ve changed her name and number. I’m 95 percent sure that’s her as I remember her first pic in the ad before I saw her. Same location I saw the “housewife” too.
Just read it, thanks a bunch!!!