Emily 631-825-0529 body rub blond white girl Massapequa

In massapequa, but not place across from Krischs. Office building, with private room. No need to wait at the door, building is open.
Advertised as body rub, photos accurate. I did not ask for extras. Quoted 160/220.
took the half, was not rushed and no upselling. Nude included for hand release. She’s a really sweet girl and makes you feel comfortable. Would repeat.

In massapequa, but not place across from Krischs. Office building, with private room. No need to wait at the door, building is open.
Advertised as body rub, photos accurate. I did not ask for extras. Quoted 160/220.
took the half, was not rushed and no upselling. Nude included for hand release. She’s a really sweet girl and makes you feel comfortable. Would repeat.
roaming allowed during the tug? Or is it look only, no touch?

My goto at the Moment, Emily is beautiful, fit gym body, polish girl, who provides an amazing massage and even better conversation. An exact match of her photos:

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (100% Real polish ass and tits)
Service: 11/10

OVERALL monger experience: 9/10

Damage: 200/hr for a topless massage and hand release

I have just started going back to the gym so I was actually gonna schedule a sports massage the next day and I’m so happy I got this instead.

easy set up, texted Emily, tells
Me to her in Massapequa, she opens the door in the same style lingerie as in her ads, I’m super excited to not be catfished by this beautiful blonde European who is in her early 30s.

Emily sees my from ear to ear and absolutely matches my energy, she tells me
To leave my donation and get ready. I undress right away and I can’t help but have an erection the second she enters the room. She provided me with the best massage I’ve gotten from a provider and even the same league as some massage therapists. During the rub she removed her top and is accidentally grazing me
With her perfect pink nipples, and she starts massaging the taint and balls. She asks if I want to turn over and she provides one of the most sensual releases I’ve ever had.

two thumbs way up, go see this girl before she leaves or retires

Five messages in one day, all basically the same. Seems like a shill to me.
Lmao. Yes, yes. shill, shill. Shill. Please provide so value to the forum or shut up. Thanks bud. You’re 13 messages from 2020 until now(more or less all in SA)

If youre going to make accusations at least get your facts together.

two girls work together(Kelly and Emily) and provide more or less the same service w/ vastly different looks.

I could have understood you making an accusations with just the two…. But the rest?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lmao. Yes, yes. shill, shill. Shill. Please provide so value to the forum or shut up. Thanks bud. You’re 13 messages from 2020 until now(more or less all in SA)

If youre going to make accusations at least get your facts together.

two girls work together(Kelly and Emily) and provide more or less the same service w/ vastly different looks.

I could have understood you making an accusations with just the two…. But the rest?
Ignore him. I'm the one who read your posts and approved them and welcome your contributions.

Given that you also reviewed Kimberly Renee and it matched previous reviews gave me a different perspective on your postings.

A. I've posted several reviews recently ( not in 2020) and B. I would say a shill is worse as they post misinformation where as a lurker just reads other people's reviews to see if a prospect is someone worth speaking with or, more importantly, staying away from.

If you feel the reviews are accurate in that these prospects are a 9 out of 10 in appearance and the price is $200, I would suggest you go for it and report back. I will formally apologize if I am incorrect.

There was another thread for her I think. Emily...hot, athletic, think she was in the Air Force? On South side of Sunrise near trains. Very nice but touching only over panties on butt. Good HJ but same effect as one for $40 plus tip.. except $200. But she is stunning and really gets her face close as if she's gonna let you cum on her face ,.but moves away last second.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There was another thread for her I think. Emily...hot, athletic, think she was in the Air Force? On South side of Sunrise near trains. Very nice but touching only over panties on butt. Good HJ but same effect as one for $40 plus tip.. except $200. But she is stunning and really gets her face close as if she's gonna let you cum on her face ,.but moves away last second.
No I think you are talking about the Emily body rub girl in Massapequa who advertised as a fit yoga instructor. She was a brunette.

Edit: that was actually Emma and I see you had a few posts in that thread. That girl was a little weird once you start reading the reviews.

No I think you are talking about the Emily body rub girl in Massapequa who advertised as a fit yoga instructor. She was a brunette.

Edit: that was actually Emma and I see you had a few posts in that thread. That girl was a little weird once you start reading the reviews.
This sounds promising!! Is she still around?! If so I’ll dig around. Thanks