Emerald Spa - Glendale, AZ

Went there the other day while traveling, and after a poor experience at Massage 90210 i didnt have high hopes. Got there and it reminded me of a Chinese food restaurant in NYC. Opened the door and was in a room with a sliding glass window. Walked up to it and a short 5' woman in a teddy opened the glass. i said i was here for a half and passed along the 40/hh.

door was unlocked and I was brought to a room with a full door. Once behind i was given a nice hug and even a peck on the lips. room wasnt clean as in tidy but not dirty. She put on some music (terrible music which were american songs played a horn band). On the flip she asked what i wanted and I was offered FS but I just wanted CBJ. She asked what i would pay and i went for 60. She said no and some back and forth and i was like its all i got (never have more than you intend before you walk in). On went the jacket and off went me after a little while. Clean up was good and off i went. total damage 1.

http://phoenix.************/Therape...an-girls-best-body-work-623-847-0747/44896495