Elfin one spa. 355 7th ave rm 206. 917-979-2882

Hey guys, Now that I’m finally going back into the city for work I wanted to find a nice AMP close to Penn station. After scavenging the area, I found this place right on seventh Avenue and 30th about a block away. I was looking for a place close by in case I was waiting for a train or just had some time to kill and I am glad I did.

The spa is located right next to the sushi place lol, go figure. Walking by it was a little bit hard to find the place. If you are not actively looking for it you might walk right by it. The front door on the street said spy store which is another business above it. There is a small sign to the right of the door that says Spa. Personally I kind of like this because you walk in and people don’t know exactly what you are there for.

You walk up the steps and It’s a simple set up on second floor. ring the bell and they let you in. Inside is nice and clean. It Looks to be around 4 rooms all with real doors and walls that don’t go quite to the ceiling.

I had a little bit extra time to kill and the price was 60hr 50 1/2, so I opted for the hour. My first time there Jenny brought me to a room, mid 30s very pretty with a nice body. I Undressed and lay down for the massage. When she came and I opted for the harder massage because i am not a huge st guy. The massage itself was amazing, I think it was a combination of me being on hiatus because of corona and her just knowing what she was doing. The massage itself lasted for about 40 minutes, after a little st around the boys she went to get the hot towel.

On the flip things just got better. She was very attentive and took her time and had a very pleasant disposition. Service with a smile lol. She really took her time and built me up till release. She had a nice mix of slow and fast and also She had no problem playing with my nipples which I like. A little chitchat and small talk after she cleaned me up and I went to catch my train.

My first overall experience there I would give a 9/10. I never felt rushed Or like just another number it was just an overall good experience And a convenient location.

I have been back since and saw another girl named Mimi. Overall another great experience maybe not as good of a massage but still above average. The rest of the visit with Mimi was as good as if not a little bit better on the flip. I will try and write a review for her in the next few days.

hope this helps, happy hunting.
BB.

I forgot to put total in.
.6 house .4 tip

Hey guy’s, I finally have some time to write a review up for Mimi. Similar process getting into the place as the first time. 3 minute walk from penn and upstairs I go. I walked in and was greeted by Mimi. Very pretty 30 something year old. She had on a white polo shirt with a blue skirt. She leads me into the room and I opted for the 1/2 because I needed to catch the next train. I proceed to get undressed and get comfortable. She come back into the room and starts up the massage. Overall massage wise was very good, her technique was not as good as Jenny’s, but still above average from my experience. It could have had something to do with me only having 1/2 an hour and not being able to fully relax. She proceeded with more of a soft touch massage, personally I like a stronger massage but since I was only there for 1/2 an hour I did not want to correct her. She massages me for 15 minutes then slowly starts up st on the boys. Being short of time I flip over immediately. She looks at me and smiles and says, “ oh you ready”.
We both proceeded to laugh. He technique and rhythm were to notch. I told her I like my nipples sucked on and that’s when I had one of my best finishes I have ever had in an Amp. She simultaneously stroked jr sucked on nipple and was rubbing my ear and back of my head ( the big one). There was something about the combination of stimulation that felt so amazing and boy did I ever pop. A nice clean up and a little more Friendly chit chat, and off to penn I went.
Overall massage was a 7/10
Nice but a little to soft for me and not enough time to get relaxed.
The release 10/10
The technique combined with all the stimulation was amazing.

overall for the spa, nice girls nice location, I think I have my new “shit I missed the train spot”.

good luck guys happy hunting
BB

I saw both Jenny & Coco here. Jenny is very strong and does a great rub.
I was told a Hannah is here as well. Have not met her.

What odes Mimi look like?

They all wear the same outfit, I believe. Like a sailors outfit.
Mimi is pretty, she like you said has pretty much the same outfit as the rest of the girls. It’s kind of hard to tell them apart but she’s not a bad looking girl. Mid 30s and a nice personality.
How is Was coco? I might have to give her a shot one day coming up.

Coco was ok. Got right down to business. Natural boobs that sagged. Hairy bush. I paid for the hr but left after 30 minutes. She wasn’t as sensual as Jenny. Another young PYT answered the door but wasn’t dressed in the uniform. I would have liked to have seen her. I would see Jenny again. But there’s more there - Hannah, Yoyo, Mimi.

Went to see coco today. Pretty much like you said a tad more robotic but still decent. Spot on with the bush , but tbh I don’t mind that. Overall good session but she is definitely not my first pick.
Happy hunting BB

I was in the city today and decided to stop by Elfin one again today. I walked up stairs and was greeted by a new girl Nana that I have not seen before. I decided on the 1/2 hour because I did not have to much time before my train.

Nana brought me to the corner room which I like the best. It has the most room. Normal procedure encored, I gave her the 50$ and she left the room.
nana is very pretty dark long hair, wearing a blue shirt skirted sailors outfit.

she came back into the room and started the massage. Massage overall was very good but short. I wish I would have more time to get the hour. for the short massage I had I could nana had some serious skill.

to speed things along I started to rub her leg and she asked if I wanted to turn over. I said yes and here we go.
Nana started a soft touch with out oil on jr. it felt great. After a little while she reached for some oil and started with a nice stroke. Good speed / technique. She took the Time to get close to my head and whisper seductively into my ear. With the limited time I had and the extra stimulation I popped pretty quick.
a little chit chat and a warm towel clean up and off to Penn I went a happy man.

ps. Nanker I don’t think they do FS. I don’t know for sure seeing how I have never asked or tried. The girls seem sweet enough there where if you were to go a few times and they got comfortable with you, I could see some extras happen.

hope this helps.
Happy hunting BB.

I was in the city today and decided to stop by Elfin one again today. I walked up stairs and was greeted by a new girl Nana that I have not seen before. I decided on the 1/2 hour because I did not have to much time before my train.

Nana brought me to the corner room which I like the best. It has the most room. Normal procedure encored, I gave her the 50$ and she left the room.
nana is very pretty dark long hair, wearing a blue shirt skirted sailors outfit.

she came back into the room and started the massage. Massage overall was very good but short. I wish I would have more time to get the hour. for the short massage I had I could nana had some serious skill.

to speed things along I started to rub her leg and she asked if I wanted to turn over. I said yes and here we go.
Nana started a soft touch with out oil on jr. it felt great. After a little while she reached for some oil and started with a nice stroke. Good speed / technique. She took the Time to get close to my head and whisper seductively into my ear. With the limited time I had and the extra stimulation I popped pretty quick.
a little chit chat and a warm towel clean up and off to Penn I went a happy man.

ps. Nanker I don’t think they do FS. I don’t know for sure seeing how I have never asked or tried. The girls seem sweet enough there where if you were to go a few times and they got comfortable with you, I could see some extras happen.

hope this helps.
Happy hunting BB.
Hi. Nice review. Just a couple of questions, did you call or text ahead to see who’s available and make an appointment or just showed up? Do they have a shower/table shower or none is available? Thanks.

Hi. Nice review. Just a couple of questions, did you call or text ahead to see who’s available and make an appointment or just showed up? Do they have a shower/table shower or none is available? Thanks.
I just showed up, but I think you can call ahead. There is a shower in the bathroom. I have never used it tho.

Coco was ok. Got right down to business. Natural boobs that sagged. Hairy bush. I paid for the hr but left after 30 minutes. She wasn’t as sensual as Jenny. Another young PYT answered the door but wasn’t dressed in the uniform. I would have liked to have seen her. I would see Jenny again. But there’s more there - Hannah, Yoyo, Mimi.
Did she take off her clothes for the HJ? Do they allow roaming?

Did she take off her clothes for the HJ? Do they allow roaming?
YMMV as always. This Coco is no longer there from what I was told in a text from them. But a new Coco has arrived. Have not seen her nor Nana (per the review in post #12). I have seen 5 providers here, used the shower (solo) and have skipped the massage. It is not GFE, so if you're looking for that, you should venture other places.

I visited this place last week and was pretty disappointed. I called and mentioned I would be coming around 2 or 3, they said no problem just walk in. When I showed up no one answered the door. I walked around for almost an hour calling until they picked up and said to come anytime...
When I get there this time I am greeted at the door by Hilah (not sure of spelling.) No cute outfit just sweatpants and a t-shirt, but she's cute and I'm there so I proceed. Hila's english is not great but she is very attractive. Tiny with dyed blonde hair which I love. I take the hour massage. The massage is awful, just kind of poking around and rubbing. On the flip there's not much teasing and she offers a hj which I accept. It's about as good as the massage but she manages to get the job done. Hila is really cute and very friendly but I don't think I will be going back. 60 house + 40 tip.