Elegant Court Spa 646-623-9996 Chinatown

If you guys know chinatown then you probably know NaNa. She worked 98Mott 2nd floor and Bayad Steet ( basement). Her new location is ELEGANT COURT SPA @ 77A BAXTER STREET.

Nana is at that in between status of MIlf/ GILF she's about 58 yrs old maybe. Weighing in at 150lbs/ 5'3" tall and sporting 34Bs she's still a fuckable peice of ass that you wouldn't mind throwing 150 bucks at.
Nana doesn't have the greatest face or body but damn she can fuck and suck! No dead fish here she gets into to it. This girl was born to service hungry mongers like us!

If you're into tight pink snapper you're in for a real treat! It's not only tight and wet but it just keeps snapping!!!

I caught her on Friday and we had a great time!
It began with the clean up and her head went down giving Jr the love and attention he wanted. From there we did a few positions while that tight shaved pussy kept snapping and squeezing trying to get the milk.
I slowed down the pace and stopped to dine at the Y and afterwards I hit the the pretty B titty bar. ( qq 900e lom loves having her tits sucked!. After I ate and drank I went back to being merry and finished the session.
I highly recommend her.
$120 + $30tip. Donation

If you guys know chinatown then you probably know NaNa. She worked 98Mott 2nd floor and Bayad Steet ( basement). Her new location is ELEGANT COURT SPA @ 77A BAXTER STREET.

Nana is at that in between status of MIlf/ GILF she's about 58 yrs old maybe. Weighing in at 150lbs/ 5'3" tall and sporting 34Bs she's still a fuckable peice of ass that you wouldn't mind throwing 150 bucks at.
Nana doesn't have the greatest face or body but damn she can fuck and suck! No dead fish here she gets into to it. This girl was born to service hungry mongers like us!

If you're into tight pink snapper you're in for a real treat! It's not only tight and wet but it just keeps snapping!!!

I caught her on Friday and we had a great time!
It began with the clean up and her head went down giving Jr the love and attention he wanted. From there we did a few positions while that tight shaved pussy kept snapping and squeezing trying to get the milk.
I slowed down the pace and stopped to dine at the Y and afterwards I hit the the pretty B titty bar. ( qq 900e lom loves having her tits sucked!. After I ate and drank I went back to being merry and finished the session.
I highly recommend her.
$120 + $30tip. Donation
I agree that she is not much to look at, but she is energetic and enthusiastic.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nana works with another younger girl. And yes they do accept walkins..
Okay, so then for future reference the name of the spa goes in the title, not one of the girls.
The girls name goes in the post.

Thanks for taking almost a month the answer my questions even though you are on the board almost every day.