Electra vs UG

Wow didn't know this was here, seems my comment caused a stir.

Being objective, I could see how the MS13 comment could be taken as racial in tone so I understand her POV. I never got the sense she was into anything shading, she comes off as a nice girl in person. Like I said in my post, her price was a little high but I didn't think she was a shady individual or anything like that. Your price is your price. Can't comment on your bedroom ability but I could comment on the "stuck up" claims. She's attractive and keeps in shape, no taking away from that, but I think you should take step back and look at how you come off during a discussion. It's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. In my opinion, you came off a little more arrogant than confident but again that's my POV.

Will say this I did it find it interesting the positive review came up so far after a discussion about her price that dragged on for about a page. Will give the poster the benefit of the doubt but it's interesting they stated in their review they won't go into details and never elaborated further.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow didn't know this was here, seems my comment caused a stir.

Being objective, I could see how the MS13 comment could be taken as racial in tone so I understand her POV. I never got the sense she was into anything shading, she comes off as a nice girl in person. Like I said in my post, her price was a little high but I didn't think she was a shady individual or anything like that. Your price is your price. Can't comment on your bedroom ability but I could comment on the "stuck up" claims. She's attractive and keeps in shape, no taking away from that, but I think you should take step back and look at how you come off during a discussion. It's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. In my opinion, you came off a little more arrogant than confident but again that's my POV.

Will say this I did it find it interesting the positive review came up so far after a discussion about her price that dragged on for about a page. Will give the poster the benefit of the doubt but it's interesting they stated in their review they won't go into details and never elaborated further.
To be fair @fuddi007 review was well before @Choosy got involved with the site.
But as soon as there was a bad review all of the sudden she discovered the site and tried to bullshit us by posing as a customer.

Then when she decided to admit @Choosy was actually Electa she tried to point us to @fuddi007 review and he posted to back it up.

Some of it was deleted so you can't see the whole sequence of events but the timing of it all leads one to believe there was some contact between the two after the initial negative review.

To be fair @fuddi007 review was well before @Choosy got involved with the site.
But as soon as there was a bad review all of the sudden she discovered the site and tried to bullshit us by posing as a customer.

Then when she decided to admit @Choosy was actually Electa she tried to point us to @fuddi007 review and he posted to back it up.

Some of it was deleted so you can't see the whole sequence of events but the timing of it all leads one to believe there was some contact between the two after the initial negative review.
Oh interesting, I wasn't aware of new positive reviews from that poster. I thought the initial positive review was questionable so long after a discussion was had after her price and performance. Alarms went up when he stated He's met up with her for 2 yrs and won't give further details. Given the admission that it's been an on and off relationship for 2 yrs, I can't see why she wouldn't easily reach out to him and say hey could you help defend me? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but the evidence says other wise.

Oh interesting, I wasn't aware of new positive reviews from that poster. I thought the initial positive review was questionable so long after a discussion was had after her price and performance. Alarms went up when he stated He's met up with her for 2 yrs and won't give further details. Given the admission that it's been an on and off relationship for 2 yrs, I can't see why she wouldn't easily reach out to him and say hey could you help defend me? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but the evidence says other wise.

Have to read my other reviews? They are always short and simple without much details.
They are always in point without any bullshit.

As far as Electra, I can care less. But my experience was always good with her. I'll end it there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have to read my other reviews? They are always short and simple without much details.

As far as Electra, I can care less. But my experience was always good with her. I'll end it there.
Why end it there? Seems like you were hinting at bbfs. Did you cum inside her?

I looked back and interestingly enough, it seems your review about her is one of the most "detailed" reviews you provide. You comment on her oral abilities, bi nature, greek leaning nature and then alluded "everything was available". Again, interestingly you didn't elaborate on price or what actually "everything" is in contrast to your other reviews. Not looking to go back and further over this, my initial thoughts were the review seemed weird to come up a few pages after the discussion about her. I agree, ending it there and moving on.

As an aside, it telling that mods have had a few SA/SB users come and ask for their reviews taking down. There's been whispers of their being a parallel site for them to review use and not a single one has broken and given that info. I promise you, price does not change if you decide to whiteknight or say user 89189191 said you quoted 2 dollars and a can of coke.

I looked back and interestingly enough, it seems your review about her is one of the most "detailed" reviews you provide. You comment on her oral abilities, bi nature, greek leaning nature and then alluded "everything was available". Again, interestingly you didn't elaborate on price or what actually "everything" is in contrast to your other reviews. Not looking to go back and further over this, my initial thoughts were the review seemed weird to come up a few pages after the discussion about her. I agree, ending it there and moving on.

As an aside, it telling that mods have had a few SA/SB users come and ask for their reviews taking down. There's been whispers of their being a parallel site for them to review use and not a single one has broken and given that info. I promise you, price does not change if you decide to whiteknight or say user 89189191 said you quoted 2 dollars and a can of coke.
It's a private Reddit group. They use that. I have heard about it. But they have a vetting process which would be tough to crack unless you want to pose as a SB for months and make reviews on Reddit forum. That's what I know of a private SB group.