Electra vs UG

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t know what that means. I literally said I’m not advertising. But thanks for doing me the favor. Don’t want my name here anyways
Sorry it doesn't work that way.
You have one over the top good review here and that's by @fuddi007.
Everyone else thinks you're either a dead fish or a stuck up girl Salvadorian. So for all we know you are being pimped out by M13.

My guess is you found this site from @fuddi007 which would make him a White Knight.

All comments and reviews stand since you decided to be nasty with us.

Except for the ones where you pretended to be a guy who saw you and you were praising yourself.

Play straight with us and the outcome will be much better for you.

Everyone else thinks you're either a dead fish or a stuck up girl Salvadorian. So for all we know you are being pimped out by M13.

My guess is you found this site from @fuddi007 which would make him a White Knight.

Except for the ones where you pretended to be a guy who saw you and you were praising yourself.

Or maybe some of the guys on here messaged her on seeking. And someone let the cat out of the bag about this site?

the ms 13 comment was racially motivated and unnecessary… but what sort of outcome am I supposed to be expecting from this ? I’m not a prostitute period. And stuck up is hilarious, what because I like good movies ? I love how you ignore the other positive comments and choose to say only negative things about me. I’m guessing it’s bc I dissed your site ? My apologies I don’t want to be associated with a prostitution site when I’m not a prostitute

billyS

Reign of Terror
Or maybe some of the guys on here messaged her on seeking. And someone let the cat out of the bag about this site?
Well, @fuddi007 came to her defense right away and she made a point that she wanted everyone to look at his review.

Here is the thing, we've had SA ladies come on here and ask that their names and/or reviews be deleted because they weren't true or that they didn't want the additional attention.

But @Choosy first posted as a guy trying to give a fake review of herself then later admitting it was her in another post.

Don't play games and be deceitful.

When SA girls are mature and upfront we work with them.

the ms 13 comment was racially motivated and unnecessary… but what sort of outcome am I supposed to be expecting from this ? I’m not a prostitute period. And stuck up is hilarious, what because I like good movies ? I love how you ignore the other positive comments and choose to say only negative things about me. I’m guessing it’s bc I dissed your site ? My apologies I don’t want to be associated with a prostitution site when I’m not a prostitute
How many comments are on here about you? I have only seen one. And it was a positive one. Did you get negative reviews?

Well, @fuddi007 came to her defense right away and she made a point that she wanted everyone to look at his review.

Here is the thing, we've had SA ladies come on here and ask that their names and/or reviews be deleted because they weren't true or that they didn't want the additional attention.

But @Choosy first posted as a guy trying to give a fake review of herself then later admitting it was her in another post.

Don't play games and be deceitful.

When SA girls are mature and upfront we work with them.
Oh wow. I didn't know that. So other SA girls come on here too ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
definitely not a dead fish, this girl is a gymnast in bed. I’m extremely good shape and slim thick so you can throw her around but she still has a nice ass . Also amazing at BJs , worth her asking price
This is the post that got you in trouble here.

You slipped up a little in the second sentence but otherwise it seems like you were pretending to be a guy who saw you.

not here to defend this girl whatsoever, being Salvadoran myself and i definitely know that most of the people that been raised here in the states have zero involvement with those gangs, by the public pics i can see she does not wear anything affiliated with that crap.
i don't think the comment is racially motivated though, i think sadly that's all people have heard about el Salvador but it has turned the corner.
if she is as hot as she looks in some pics she may be worth some decent arrangement but i'd start at 200 to 300 per meet

not here to defend this girl whatsoever, being Salvadoran myself and i definitely know that most of the people that been raised here in the states have zero involvement with those gangs, by the public pics i can see she does not wear anything affiliated with that crap.
i don't think the comment is racially motivated though, i think sadly that's all people have heard about el Salvador but it has turned the corner.
if she is as hot as she looks in some pics she may be worth some decent arrangement but i'd start at 200 to 300 per meet
Papusas. Ima just keep it a stacky if she gets mad she gets mad. I get better looking girls forn$60 ss or $80 20 min ss at a cdp and a latin only cdp. On SA. I have a 22 yr old white girl better body, nicer i give $250 raw dog now cfs . I have a biracial nicer body comparable to better face multiple hours and prior sleepovers for $250 rawdog. Anofher white girl 23 nicer tits not as nice face multiple hours i give $250. I have seen probably over a dozen SA girls and all $300 or less. Except for 3. One Asian $400 creampie 25 yrs old better face nicer body. Spanish girl $350 24 cfs multiple hours. And a girl that has 360k ig followers they view that as high value lol that years ago i gave $450 and ik she getting $800 or more now.

Never would i ever pay this average looking girl this thread is about over $200-250. These girls get in their feelings. Only weirdos tell these girls people are talking about you online.

FYI

I've never told any girl about this site. EVER

I reviewed this chick months ago. I was just re-reviewing when I saw her post on here. No new info that I didn't mention before.

Honey, if you're getting money for your pussy. Your a prostitute.