Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

Sure saw mia multiple times in Huntington each time was better and better always did the half for 40 then negotiated to 100-120 for fs. Nice massage followed by soft touch and tease. Then Bbbj to start followed by daty and lfk. Followed by rcg and doggy to finish. She has lip injections and wild frizzy hair. Super friendly and always a great session here. They also take credit card here fyi
Wow nice review, I have never had that kind of luck with her. She must really like you.

I guess I’m in my early thirties maybe that helps. Can you provide the middle island location info that you found her at?
You know I read through all these threads and no one said bare anything was to be had at this place. Also people talk about constent up selling, and high price. You say you get all this for $100 -$120. I call you bluff.

You know I read through all these threads and no one said bare anything was to be had at this place. Also people talk about constent up selling, and high price. You say you get all this for $100 -$120. I call you bluff.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear 40
House and 120 tip so 160
All in —2x were bare like I said got better everytime as trust built up

Sorry if I wasn’t clear 40
House and 120 tip so 160
All in —2x were bare like I said got better everytime as trust built up
Thank you for writing a review, I wish more people would.
Please remember rules:
0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RULE WITH "CREATIVE SOLUTIONS". .

And if she trust you so much to do these services, why don't you just call the phone number on this thread and ask her for address?

12/28/21 visit:
Been on the radar for awhile and finally took the plunge at this location. I made the call and asked who was working and got the names of Sophia and Anna. I requested Sophia for an hour massage. The place is in a busy strip mall parking lot area, so if you’re worried about being seen…this might not be for you. Just have to do it! I walked up and rang the bell but apparently the door is unlocked, so you can just go right in. I was greeted by Sophia and led me to a room and collected the Hf of 60. I can already see that she was busty up too with her tight white shirt and she had a pretty nice fit body to her too. I couldn’t wait to see more. I laid on the massage table and she told me to take off the underwear because of the oil, of course I did. She did a nice massage and in the middle of it she decided to stick her vag in between my elbow that was dangling on the side…wow…loved that. She asked me to flip and started her ST and asked what I wanted. I said all and donated 140. She finally took them pups out and bam! Big cannons that I just dove into. That alone got me so hard that I asked her to hop on for a ride and unloaded in the bag. Love watching them flop around! She cleaned me with alcohol and finished my time with more massage. Sophia was very nice, I would say big C’s and a milf bod. She has a Phoenix tattoo on her belly button. Definitely recommend!

12/28/21 visit:
Been on the radar for awhile and finally took the plunge at this location. I made the call and asked who was working and got the names of Sophia and Anna. I requested Sophia for an hour massage. The place is in a busy strip mall parking lot area, so if you’re worried about being seen…this might not be for you. Just have to do it! I walked up and rang the bell but apparently the door is unlocked, so you can just go right in. I was greeted by Sophia and led me to a room and collected the Hf of 60. I can already see that she was busty up too with her tight white shirt and she had a pretty nice fit body to her too. I couldn’t wait to see more. I laid on the massage table and she told me to take off the underwear because of the oil, of course I did. She did a nice massage and in the middle of it she decided to stick her vag in between my elbow that was dangling on the side…wow…loved that. She asked me to flip and started her ST and asked what I wanted. I said all and donated 140. She finally took them pups out and bam! Big cannons that I just dove into. That alone got me so hard that I asked her to hop on for a ride and unloaded in the bag. Love watching them flop around! She cleaned me with alcohol and finished my time with more massage. Sophia was very nice, I would say big C’s and a milf bod. She has a Phoenix tattoo on her belly button. Definitely recommend!
People keep their underwear on? I always thought that girls thought you were LE if you did that and heard it would scare girls off. I go bare ass ASAP. Don't want any confusion.

billyS

Reign of Terror
People keep their underwear on? I always thought that girls thought you were LE if you did that and heard it would scare girls off. I go bare ass ASAP. Don't want any confusion.
Rookie mistake in leaving your underwear on.
I did that exactly once pre UG and realized that's why I didn't get anything.
Even at legit places I take everything off and if they don't like it they can keep the towel over my bare ass.
Real legit places want you nude anyway, the places I'm talking about are the legit nail salons with a massage room in the back.

Rookie mistake in leaving your underwear on.
I did that exactly once pre UG and realized that's why I didn't get anything.
Even at legit places I take everything off and if they don't like it they can keep the towel over my bare ass.
Real legit places want you nude anyway, the places I'm talking about are the legit nail salons with a massage room in the back.
Why would you think the real legit places want you completely nude?

if this is the case, then I am running over to my nail place ( where my SO is well known) to schedule a ‘legit’ massage in their only private room - I must admit I fantasize about all the manicurists working my shaft instead of my cuticles…
Should I get lucky based on your guidance, drinks on me for 2022!! :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
"real" legit I mean places like Massage Envy, Hand and Stone, the massage therapist at my Chiropractor. They all suggest you get nude under the sheet.

The Foot Massage places frequented by soccer mom's that have one or two tables in the back, or the nail salons with the same are usually the places that have the sign "please keep your underwear on" and are usually hit or miss, mostly miss if you expect a handy.
But when it's a hit it's usually because you found a girl who worked at a hj place. Nothing sweeter than getting a handy a few feet from an unknowingly soccer mom.

Why would you think the real legit places want you completely nude?
FWIW. Every legit place I've been to in (at least) the past 20 years, including licensed massage and day spa on Wall St in Huntington Village I got a Christians gift card for, had no problem with me nude. About half of them had "Keep underwear on" sign. The licensed one did not have such a sign and had totally private massage rooms, i.e, solid walls, solid door.

Also, many of the HE places and even FS places had sign up too. In addition many of them had "No Sexual Services" signs up.

As far as legit places regarding reference to sexual services, some of them had "Legitimate Service Only" signs and a couple had "No Hanky Panky" signs. Logically, how would they keep oil off your underwear when massaging your upper hamstrings and glutes.

The only time I heard the woman say "Keep underwear on" (there was no sign ) was when I was getting a BJ in the next booth . Two guys came in and the mamasan smelled a rat. Shortly after I left, the place got busted for unlicensed practice so they were (2 guys) cops. This was maybe 20 years ago at Grand Blvd just before (200ft) where it met Cormack Rd. I read about the bust the next day in ND. Every time I parked in front of the Hair Stylist place next door, the owner (I assume) would give me a nasty look and I assume he was the guy who made complaint to LE. I posted this somewhere on UG.

So, given the two places I tried this AM that where closed, I find myself on East Jericho Turnpike and recall: “That sounds familiar”.

I pull in the parking lot which was not at all busy at this time and wander right in.
I am greeted by a sweet Asian woman, Aimee: 40ish, 5’4”, 105 lbs, very pretty face like the girls in the ads and also sporting a pair of Howitzers, I mean nice big AMERICAN breasts; but anything on her small frame would sit well.

She walks me to room #1. Clean, nice size – walls up to the ceiling – my only complaint is it was hot as hell in there, but it’s winter time.. regardless, my day is turning around.
I opt for the hh (40).
I get comfortable.
She comes back and the rubbing commences. Oil is applied and despite the skill level not being the highest, I relax and enjoy the rub. Each swirl of her hand was a gentle caress that melted away the lousy morning I had.
She worked the right side, top to bottom, then the left…I prefer both sides top, then both sides bottom, but that what makes the world go round.

When she worked my butt, each cheek was stroked to a euphoric state that was worth every penny.

She flips me and makes the jerking motion; I nod. She asks: ”What you pay”, I point to her mouth, she goes ”Ooooooh, suki, suki” I bust out laughing she wanted 120, but a Benji does it.

She then removes her shirt……….OMG.
The most beautiful twins with nice sized areolas in a soft off brown tint. Pointed 45 degrees from the ground. They were firm and tasty (and I tasted them).
She brought the helmet, applied the suction and between the heat, motion and both hands working, John Holmes could not have held back……and BOOOM goes the dynamite.
(I actually heard a little boom).

So to recap:
40 for the house
100 for the mouse
Total = 140

This was a perfect ending to a rotten morning.
I told her next make sure you put on the music....I like that.

So, given the two places I tried this AM that where closed, I find myself on East Jericho Turnpike and recall: “That sounds familiar”.

I pull in the parking lot which was not at all busy at this time and wander right in.
I am greeted by a sweet Asian woman, Aimee: 40ish, 5’4”, 105 lbs, very pretty face like the girls in the ads and also sporting a pair of Howitzers, I mean nice big AMERICAN breasts; but anything on her small frame would sit well.

She walks me to room #1. Clean, nice size – walls up to the ceiling – my only complaint is it was hot as hell in there, but it’s winter time.. regardless, my day is turning around.
I opt for the hh (40).
I get comfortable.
She comes back and the rubbing commences. Oil is applied and despite the skill level not being the highest, I relax and enjoy the rub. Each swirl of her hand was a gentle caress that melted away the lousy morning I had.
She worked the right side, top to bottom, then the left…I prefer both sides top, then both sides bottom, but that what makes the world go round.

When she worked my butt, each cheek was stroked to a euphoric state that was worth every penny.

She flips me and makes the jerking motion; I nod. She asks: ”What you pay”, I point to her mouth, she goes ”Ooooooh, suki, suki” I bust out laughing she wanted 120, but a Benji does it.

She then removes her shirt……….OMG.
The most beautiful twins with nice sized areolas in a soft off brown tint. Pointed 45 degrees from the ground. They were firm and tasty (and I tasted them).
She brought the helmet, applied the suction and between the heat, motion and both hands working, John Holmes could not have held back……and BOOOM goes the dynamite.
(I actually heard a little boom).

So to recap:
40 for the house
100 for the mouse
Total = 140

This was a perfect ending to a rotten morning.
I told her next make sure you put on the music....I like that.
Was that a BBJ or CBJ?