Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

It does and sometimes you get lucky.
I saw Tina the other day. Not young. Def over 40. But nice and slim. A cup barely b with Huge nips. Kinda gross. Did 40 for hh and did what I did with the MS put 100 on the table. Got changed. She gave a legit massage and before flip asked what I want I said everything lol. How much I said 100. No then got up to 200. I said ok. Figured she'd be good since I saw a previous post. Gave a cbj for like 2 3 min. Was ok. The had her up top I was thinking you gonna work for this girl. Rode me for a bit then switched to doggy on top of the table and hit it as hard as I could till I finished.

I still think MS is much better. She dances and smells good and is super into it. Gonna go by one more time to see if Sofia is better
Dances? Like a strip tease? Tell us more....

After reading new reviews I decided to give this place another try around 5:15 pm yesterday, Friday. Waited in the parking lot for a while before going in. This small strip mall/ shopping center was way, way too busy with all the people coming and going from the Chinese takeout right next door. Too much activity for my comfort, as I've reported before. Maybe another time of day it would feel safer. Started my car up and left....

So. I visited this place at around 11am yesterday.

Spent 40 for the half and 160 for full service. 200 total. I forgot the provider's name but she had reddish-brown hair and smiles a lot. The room was kind of hot, they either had a heat lamp or the heating cranked all the way up but either way, I was not comfortable at first.

The massage was okay, but on the flip I told her I wanted everything, she told me 160, she left, came back and it was off to the races.

I've been to this place thrice before and had the one with the huge nipples, but I like this one way more. I always feel a little uneasy going in there, as the boys are right around the corner and there are so many other businesses nearby.

So went here yesterday. New girls running it. Now Angela and you. No longer Lisa Tina and Sophia.

I worked with Angela yesterday. Younger Asian girl maybe early mid 30s. Cute with average body. B cup top typical Asian butt. Ask for half is 40. I don't know how its gonna go since they were ne so first chance I get when she's giving me an ok massage and is by my head I adjust my arms and start sliding up her legs to rub her but and ask if its ok. She says yes and gets more playful.

Flip over and just gores right to rubbing Jr. Slow and soft. Some point she pulls out a thin cellophane cover and starts cbj. I ask for bbj but no dice. Probably no chance for bare like before. I have her un dress and she's working a slow and nice sensual cbj. I ask to go full and she says yes and grabs a cover. Its 200 for full but this girl is nice and cute and making me feel like she's enjoying it. She climbs uptown and starts riding. We get really into it to the point the tables making noise and yuyu(the new mms) just taps it.
I keep going till I finished in bag. But Angela makes sure to ride a it more making sure I really fill up the bag.

While we both dress we talk and she's laughing and makes me life tells me next ti.e I do the work and hopes on the table and spreads herself eagle miming me pounding mish.

It was pricy but I actually had fun. Give this place a go. And ill go soon when I'm in need of more than a release but a genuine good time.

So went here yesterday. New girls running it. Now Angela and you. No longer Lisa Tina and Sophia.

I worked with Angela yesterday. Younger Asian girl maybe early mid 30s. Cute with average body. B cup top typical Asian butt. Ask for half is 40. I don't know how its gonna go since they were ne so first chance I get when she's giving me an ok massage and is by my head I adjust my arms and start sliding up her legs to rub her but and ask if its ok. She says yes and gets more playful.

Flip over and just gores right to rubbing Jr. Slow and soft. Some point she pulls out a thin cellophane cover and starts cbj. I ask for bbj but no dice. Probably no chance for bare like before. I have her un dress and she's working a slow and nice sensual cbj. I ask to go full and she says yes and grabs a cover. Its 200 for full but this girl is nice and cute and making me feel like she's enjoying it. She climbs uptown and starts riding. We get really into it to the point the tables making noise and yuyu(the new mms) just taps it.
I keep going till I finished in bag. But Angela makes sure to ride a it more making sure I really fill up the bag.

While we both dress we talk and she's laughing and makes me life tells me next ti.e I do the work and hopes on the table and spreads herself eagle miming me pounding mish.

It was pricy but I actually had fun. Give this place a go. And ill go soon when I'm in need of more than a release but a genuine good time.
Chunkybutt, nice review. You said "Probably no chance for bare like before," I read all your reviews about this AMP and you never wrote about bare before. What girls offer bare in what services? Maybe update your thread.

Angela is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself was mentale and motional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Hot body, service was good. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. 60 house 140 fun

Angela is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself was mentale and motional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Hot body, service was good. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. 60 house 140 fun
I too am in love with this woman, but I think I fall in love with every woman lol

Just went here today. And had a visit with the MS. She haS crazy hair but has such a banging body. Nice fake toppers. Payed for hh. Placed a Benny on the cart. When she saw it she got real excited and all "for me?" Said yes and she took it. Asked me what I wanted I said everything. Gave me a good cbj. Had her climb on top for acg. Then bent her over till I finished in bag. Overall damage 140. But this place is normally 200. She smells good and her body is banging. After we were done she said come back and try new girls. Tina and sofie. Will def go back if they are like MS.
Found her at a spa in middle island I think she sold Huntington and is working out east. Don't think she is mms, but still using name Mia

If she was so great then write a review about her.
Sure saw mia multiple times in Huntington each time was better and better always did the half for 40 then negotiated to 100-120 for fs. Nice massage followed by soft touch and tease. Then Bbbj to start followed by daty and lfk. Followed by rcg and doggy to finish. She has lip injections and wild frizzy hair. Super friendly and always a great session here. They also take credit card here fyi