Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

......i feel when you negotiate too much it affects the quality of the service, she was happy. ......
I've been going to AMPs for 40+ years.
I have found that a negotiation before any clothes come off consisting of a smile, money out in my hand and exactly what I expect in return has been the best policy; I've only had to walk out maybe a few % of the time and it seems that once $ details are taken care of the girls go smoothly into their performance mode. Of course do not be ridiculous with the offer.

IMHO, quality of the performance strictly is a function of the girl's training.

I’ve been lurking for awhile. I never thought I had much to contribute until tonight. This is my first post; please take it easy on me if I screw up.

The OP isn’t lying. A buddy of mine found this in December. 40 room 40 tip -“beautiful young AMP”. He was also confident there were extras available.

I took the drive. I didn’t expect to ask for FS but she was hot. 40 for the room. She was super nice with very soft hands leading me back & had great energy. She gave me a really soft & pretty bad massage. Turned me over, put my hand on her breast & whispered in my ear. I told her I wanted it all. 160. I didn’t have it - she told me to go get it and come back. I did.

CBJ. Great tits & ass. Full back tattoo in the old Asian style. Long black hair. Fair & soft skin. She smelt horrible though & also wouldn’t let me dig deep. Still a great experience.

So... I went back looking for her again last week. Totally different girl greeted me. Still younger & not bad looking but nothing like the original. Puts me in a room & I had to wait, it was busy. She mentioned it would be another girl. To my surprise, a different girl (sry I don’t remember names - they were all fake generic white names) comes in. I am on my back & she pulls the towel right off. I was alittle taken aback - “what? You never been here before?”. I said I have - with the young tattooed girl. She said that was a friend that covered her shift & doesn’t work there, but she could find out where she works for me. Anyway - gives light massage of thighs. Good convo. Asked if I wanted the HJ. Took top off & finished strong. She was hot & cool. Not as hot as the first but 100% would return. 40 hh + 40Tip which she seemed to think was generous.

As others mentioned, the spot is alittle
Hot. The food place next store looked at me alittle weird & it’s definitely close to The Boys around the corner. They gave me the stamped card for the free tenth visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve been lurking for awhile. I never thought I had much to contribute until tonight. This is my first post; please take it easy on me if I screw up.

The OP isn’t lying. A buddy of mine found this on a BP equivalent in December. 40 room 40 tip -“beautiful young AMP”. He was also confident there were extras available.

I took the drive. I didn’t expect to ask for FS but she was hot. 40 for the room. She was super nice with very soft hands leading me back & had great energy. She gave me a really soft & pretty bad massage. Turned me over, put my hand on her breast & whispered in my ear. I told her I wanted it all. 160. I didn’t have it - she told me to go get it and come back. I did.

CBJ. Great tits & ass. Full back tattoo in the old Asian style. Long black hair. Fair & soft skin. She smelt horrible though & also wouldn’t let me dig deep. Still a great experience.

So... I went back looking for her again last week. Totally different girl greeted me. Still younger & not bad looking but nothing like the original. Puts me in a room & I had to wait, it was busy. She mentioned it would be another girl. To my surprise, a different girl (sry I don’t remember names - they were all fake generic white names) comes in. I am on my back & she pulls the towel right off. I was alittle taken aback - “what? You never been here before?”. I said I have - with the young tattooed girl. She said that was a friend that covered her shift & doesn’t work there, but she could find out where she works for me. Anyway - gives light massage of thighs. Good convo. Asked if I wanted the HJ. Took top off & finished strong. She was hot & cool. Not as hot as the first but 100% would return. 40 hh + 40Tip which she seemed to think was generous.

As others mentioned, the spot is alittle
Hot. The food place next store looked at me alittle weird & it’s definitely close to The Boys around the corner. They gave me the stamped card for the free tenth visit.
Where exactly did you go the first time to get the money? I'm picturing you running down the block draped in a towel heading to an ATM.

I can’t believe this place is still open. The 2nd Precinct is around the corner and the small shopping center it’s in has all local family type stores. I’d be extremely cautious at this point.

Been here a few times now:

First: I got the chick that looks like she has Botox lips. Standard 40 for half. At the end she says ok that's it. I say that it? She goes well what you want? I give the mouth sign. She says how much? Offer 80. She looks unhappy but accepts. Nice CBJ. 120 damage out the door.

Second: Sign on the wall now saying warning about prostitution. So I leave the underwear on to see what's up. I get the MS and she keeps asking if ive been there before. Asks why I have underwear on and pulls them off. I was like wtf, but went with it. Sends the girl in from the first time to see if she recognizes me. The girl from the first time takes over and starts asking what I got the last time. Given i was a bit paranoid by this time I say just a massage. So nothing happened then. 40 and out.

Third: I get a different girl, younger and hotter. She's Asian but has an almost latina look to her. 40 for half. I get to the end and she is like you want? And makes the HJ motion. I do the mouth motion. She says ok, how much? Offer 80 and she declines. Settled for a HJ for 50. So damage 90 out the door. Leaving some guy was waiting outside in his car right in front of the door. When I came out he drove to where I was parked and parked right next to me. Freaked me out! Maybe I am paranoid, but I won't be back there.

Just saw a hottie at this place named tina. She seemed a little shy at first but seemed to loosen up after a half hour. Paid for the hour because she looked young and sexy in her little tight alfite. Said it was her first week here. New boss, and said she is new at this job. Let me rome and was definitely into it. Gave me standard Amp finish. Told me she will work everyday. I think I will have to chisel at this one because she is young and new, but I think maybe worth the effort.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just saw a hottie at this place named tina. She seemed a little shy at first but seemed to loosen up after a half hour. Paid for the hour because she looked young and sexy in her little tight alfite. Said it was her first week here. New boss, and said she is new at this job. Let me rome and was definitely into it. Gave me standard Amp finish. Told me she will work everyday. I think I will have to chisel at this one because she is young and new, but I think maybe worth the effort.
Damage ?

Typical amp finish from the places I go to may be different from the places Billys goes to. So what is their typical finish?

Just went here today. And had a visit with the MS. She haS crazy hair but has such a banging body. Nice fake toppers. Payed for hh. Placed a Benny on the cart. When she saw it she got real excited and all "for me?" Said yes and she took it. Asked me what I wanted I said everything. Gave me a good cbj. Had her climb on top for acg. Then bent her over till I finished in bag. Overall damage 140. But this place is normally 200. She smells good and her body is banging. After we were done she said come back and try new girls. Tina and sofie. Will def go back if they are like MS.

Went to visit this place today after reading the reviews-saw Sophia. Nice looking , 36C and fit body. Took half 40 and gave her 100 for full service! She asked for 120, but 100 was ok! Did her in many positions! She can take a pounding forsure! Lasted 15 minutes clean up and out the door! They have young talent every day she said.All from Flushing transportation daily. Be safe and happy hunting

Just went here today. And had a visit with the MS. She haS crazy hair but has such a banging body. Nice fake toppers. Payed for hh. Placed a Benny on the cart. When she saw it she got real excited and all "for me?" Said yes and she took it. Asked me what I wanted I said everything. Gave me a good cbj. Had her climb on top for acg. Then bent her over till I finished in bag. Overall damage 140. But this place is normally 200. She smells good and her body is banging. After we were done she said come back and try new girls. Tina and sofie. Will def go back if they are like MS.
If the going rate is $200 what made you so special to get $140?

Maybe she likes Chunky Butts?

Reading through the thread it seems the price varies per girl.
It does and sometimes you get lucky.
I saw Tina the other day. Not young. Def over 40. But nice and slim. A cup barely b with Huge nips. Kinda gross. Did 40 for hh and did what I did with the MS put 100 on the table. Got changed. She gave a legit massage and before flip asked what I want I said everything lol. How much I said 100. No then got up to 200. I said ok. Figured she'd be good since I saw a previous post. Gave a cbj for like 2 3 min. Was ok. The had her up top I was thinking you gonna work for this girl. Rode me for a bit then switched to doggy on top of the table and hit it as hard as I could till I finished.

I still think MS is much better. She dances and smells good and is super into it. Gonna go by one more time to see if Sofia is better

Went to visit this place today after reading the reviews-saw Sophia. Nice looking , 36C and fit body. Took half 40 and gave her 100 for full service! She asked for 120, but 100 was ok! Did her in many positions! She can take a pounding forsure! Lasted 15 minutes clean up and out the door! They have young talent every day she said.All from Flushing transportation daily. Be safe and happy hunting
Do they have a flushing spot?