Eastern Experience Spa 646-895-5829 831 Middle Country Rd, Middle Island

I went here based on the reviews and there was no young girl, no titght bodied slim girl. I saw a 45 year old with damaged hair and somewhat enhanced who gave me a girl that had a stomach scar that was roughly 8 to 10 inches. that bell did not stop rinking and we all got pulled in. I asked where the young girl was and theyu said you have her. I left them the money but was disgusted and did not let her touch me.
I too have been to this place and saw there a nightmarish vision. A company of men and women with their babes at their breast and even dogs were tethered to a stake out back and teased with raw horse bones by a small child. The mamasan looked at the small boy and cried out to the niño in her strange tongue and the boy ran to the door and slammed the door shut.

Just out of curiosity, I tried today to see if a Linda type might be here. The older one with the reddish brown un-straightened hair take me to the second room on the left and apologizes and says different girl for me. She brings in a black hair woman similar age and not thin or heavy. I put enough for full on the table so that with the 40 house I would be in for 140. She returns and I am undressed. She see the money and she has the nerve to say "No extras" I yelled wtf and then the other one who walked me in said what's wrong. I told her and she said we do not do that here and angry customer is trying to get them in trouble. I said bullshit but she stuck to her story. I am usually great at these places but this was 3 swing and misses in 2 days including my increased offer to 180 to test her. They are just not that nice even if they would partake.

Paid a visit there myself yesterday. I called and asked who was available and was told don't worry about it just come in and see. She asked me twice if I had been there before and of course I told her yes And that I had seen Lisa. So I said what the hell let me check it out. I arrive at location and gave a quick call to let them know I was there she answers and again asked me if I have been there before I say yes she says OK come in. I walk in through the front door which was unlocked. I'm standing there for about 20 seconds before she walks up to the front. She looks in her forties with injected lips and on the skinny side. She was fully dressed And had on one of those doctors lab Coats. I said to myself this does not look good but said let's see what happens she walks me to the 1st Room on the left and tells me for how long I tell her the half and again she asked me have I been here before. Said yes again and that I saw Lisa she looked at me confused but she Tells me to get undressed and walks out. I get undressed and get on the table she comes back in and asked me if I want a medium massage I said that's fine. Make a long story short through the whole massage she asked me about 5 more times have I been there before I was just getting annoyed at that point. About 5 minutes into the massage phone rings she says hold on to go and answer it she puts the phone on speaker and I here another guy calling to see if Lisa was available and again you hear her asking have you been here before. lol so During the whole massage she never placed herself in front of my head so I couldn't even Do the usual grab I do to let them know what I'm there for she worked her way around my body as said OK all done I get up and said that's it and she replies yes that was 30 minutes. I got no flip Absolutely nothing. I left 5 bucks on the table and as I'm walking up she once again asked had I been here before and I just looked at her and she goes on to say well Lisa will be here tomorrow so I said OK and left. Still debating if I should try but this time I will make sure upfront what's available.

They aren’t dumb in these places. They surly remember if they’ve seen you before. Once they know you’re telling them a story then they become very leery.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They aren’t dumb in these places. They surly remember if they’ve seen you before. Once they know you’re telling them a story then they become very leery.
Exactly. Since you don't really know what the girl looks like for all you know you could be talking to her and saying that you saw her last time.
You can get away with it if you don't ask for a specific girl and "don't remember" the name of the one you saw last time.

Riverman's experience is sounding more like bullshit.
Yeah I have time to come on here, make an account and write a long ass review to fool you guys. I went to a random spot and posted exactly what happened. I have a great spot in Lynbrook also I was looking forward to posting but It’s people like you that ruin that for me. Questioning my integrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have been to this place and saw there a nightmarish vision. A company of men and women with their babes at their breast and even dogs were tethered to a stake out back and teased with raw horse bones by a small child. The mamasan looked at the small boy and cried out to the niño in her strange tongue and the boy ran to the door and slammed the door shut.
Is that you, Cormack McCarthy...? Lol...

Yeah I have time to come on here, make an account and write a long ass review to fool you guys. I went to a random spot and posted exactly what happened. I have a great spot in Lynbrook also I was looking forward to posting but It’s people like you that ruin that for me. Questioning my integrity.
Seeing that your the only one who is reporting any extras to be had in this place and other contributors have struck out, if I am wrong my apologies. But until others can report some fun to be had, your review is suspect to me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seeing that your the only one who is reporting any extras to be had in this place and other contributors have struck out, if I am wrong my apologies. But until others can report some fun to be had, your review is suspect to me.
Fwiw, I was being to have my doubts too as I followed this thread. One guy has an amazing time with a young girl and the others get nothing from a 40 year old. Given that the OP only has posts in this thread, I was beginning to suspect the original post was planted by the owners.

That said given the reaction of the OP, some of which I had to tone down, I'm more inclined to believe the review legit and perhaps the AMP fired the young girl for fucking customers and is now on high alert with paranoia running rampant among the remaining staff.

A good way to clear this all up would be for the OP to go ahead and post his review of the Lynbrook spot and show he is legit.

Or he can keep cursing everyone out and leave doubt. His choice.

Last edited:
FWIW, there was a Yelp review from a woman in August:

This is not a medical clinic massage therapist. This is a young woman who does light massages. Not the experience I was expecting. I'm sure the men will appreciate her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
FWIW, there was a Yelp review from a woman in August:

This is not a medical clinic massage therapist. This is a young woman who does light massages. Not the experience I was expecting. I'm sure the men will appreciate her.
If there was a young girl there back in August that would help back up the OP.

Let me back up Riverman. I was at this place back in the earlier part of October but didn't have the free time to write a full and detailed review. I was there twice. The first time I saw Mimi and the second time I saw Lisa. Both were in their 20's and fairly hot. They also introduced me to Jessica, equally attractive. Since it's been a while I cannot state what I actually paid both times for HJ's and breast play with them stripping down to their panties. Both had nice bodies and were sufficiently well endowed. I was rather turned off due to the heavy upselling.

The other thing that bothered me is the location. It's a small strip mall with a Carvel, dog groomer, Chinese take-out, a cleaners, etc. You get it. Too busy and too visible a location to the local community. I don't believe it's a safe place to hobby. No doubt there's a good possibility that they have at least aroused the suspicion of the other businesses an are on high alert. In short, it's not safe.

First time posting. Went a few days after riverman posted his review got there around 3 walk in lady mid 30s maybe early 40s with done lips and a nice size fake rack. Gets off of the little sofa and greets me I ask her if Lisa is there she says have I been there before and takes me back to room. I take half for $40 and she comes back and says Lisa will be about 30 minutes I said ok and she said want me ? So she comes back to room massage was nothing to write home about I rubbed her ass a little while on my stomach when she was on head of table after she started soft touch good amount of attention to the boys then say flip. On flip I signal for bj she says how much I said 80$ she said 100$ settled on $80 left room got the cover decent bj removed bra let me play and lick man mades and let me play with pussy no insertion. After I was dressed and went to bathroom she was standing there with another girl she said this is Lisa next time. She was hot with blondish looking hair guess she figured I was ok and showed Lisa after she finished draining me.

We have to believe there was a period of time when the extras were better than most of us experienced. Who knows if the attention spooked a place that all of us considered way under the radar. It is next to so many little shops where people watch you walk in and out and so many cars witness it also. Be careful and we def are better off with our Lucy places and other places east of there not so retail visible. I wish I experienced what the others got here but I will have the except the good service and the niceness until another close proximity place raises the mileage....

Stopped in this place twice recently, first time a very attractive women greeted me at the front desk. Tall-ish, long hair, tight tight body. Asked me to come back they were busy, I come back an hour later and she still busy with a monger.

Tried again, and an even sexier woman on the shorter side greets me with a huge smile. Go into a very clean room on the left and I am amazed at how attractive these women are. However, that is where the excitement ends and my delusions of grandeur set in.

In her broken English asked if I had been there before, I said yes of course, she asks me for a card or something. I ask my license? She said no business card. Seems maybe the extras are tied to this business card they offer you. Either way I left SMH with no rub or release.

But some of the most attractive AMP workers I have ever seen on Long Island, and the place is immaculate.

High traffic area with a Carvel, Chinese Takeout, Cleaners, and some other stores in the strip. Southside of Jericho Tpike going east.

Just some info for anyone looking to give it a shot. Those ladies were smoking hot.

Went to this place in search of a higher quality AMP and I was pleased with the outcome. I texted to make an appointment and they replied to come whenever I want. I show up after work, go in and Jessica was there. She is tall with above average looks, good body and cute face, late 20s early 30s. Brings me to a room and I take the half hour for 40. I get undressed and lie face down. The massage was just ok, not why I was there but sometimes you get the added bonus of a good massage. She asked if I had been there before. I usually just say yes but my gut told me the truth will prevail, well that and spreading my legs nice and wide and grabbing her ass when she gets close. She tickled the boys a bit and asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I signal for BJ and she asks for money. She didn't say the amount so I gave her 100. Seems like the going rate and i feel when you negotiate too much it affects the quality of the service, she was happy. She comes back and takes her top off and pulls her pants down to her knees. Body was nice with a little belly but not enough to make her unattractive. CBJ was good while I grabbed her ass. She then pulled her thong down and started playing with herself while encouraging me to get in there. I popped she gave me the usual wipes and alcohol cleanup. On the way out she introduced me to Lisa who seemed better looking so i will be back for Lisa. Also gave me the 10th is free card on the way out.