East Village A**Con - How was it?

pswope

One out of three
I needed a change of pace, so I went ot the Big Z underground party in Clifton NJ last night. Big Z* has implemented the karaoke concept and I won a free pass to VIP room w/ Esther by performing Luther Vandros's Dancing for my Father.

*[size=1/64] Big Z =Big Zev. Besides,karaoke they serve great franks in blankets [/size]

The next party is

Wednesday, July 23, 2003 @ 6pm.

At the NEW LOCATION.

Please come through to show your support so we can keep using this spot.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

The next party is

Sunday, July 27, 2003 @ 4pm.

Please note there will be a change in venue this week.
Be sure to check your e=mail on Sunday morning, or the hotline on Sunday afternoon to get the location.

CYA there.

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
The stripper grapevine says that Trini has a maybe not so LBF who won't let her work.

However, for you East Indian - Trinidadian fans, I recruited a sexy dancer named Kat this weekend who is very reminiscent of Trini. She actually showed up about an hour before closing on Sunday to check the spot out. She says she'll be back this Wednesday. Of course, the usual disclaimers apply.
She showed up on Wednesday is is much hotter than Trini!

Re: Asscon Provider

Originally posted by jabojones3
TASTE

So JimmyDR buddy did you get to taste this one or at least get a LD. So how was it?

Peace:
JABO

:)
She was new and wanted $20 for a LD which I don't ever pay. Then I was willing to pay $10 a LD in the VIP but she said it had to be in the open area. I then said seeya!!!

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
The stripper grapevine says that Trini has a maybe not so LBF who won't let her work.

However, for you East Indian - Trinidadian fans, I recruited a sexy dancer named Kat this weekend who is very reminiscent of Trini. She actually showed up about an hour before closing on Sunday to check the spot out. She says she'll be back this Wednesday. Of course, the usual disclaimers apply.
LBF? I know she had a BF, but what does the "L" stand for?

Damn shame.

Re: Re: Asscon Provider

Originally posted by JIMYDR
She was new and wanted $20 for a LD which I don't ever pay. Then I was willing to pay $10 a LD in the VIP but she said it had to be in the open area. I then said seeya!!!
Are your SURE this isn't Trini?

Originally posted by theword
Has Ilana (aka Magnifique here on the board) been there lately?
she was there on sunday and mentioned she will be stopping by on wednesday night again. the girl has best lil school girl outfit, makes ya totally want to act out on that fantasy. i highly recomend her dances, well worth the time & money.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 3rd ONLY

VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

The party starts @ 4pm.

CYA there.