East Village A**Con - How was it?

I know the set up of this place (it's a block from my house) and it doesn't seem that amenable for interacting with the chicas, e.g. no long couches to sit down on. There is a downstairs area which I assume was the VIP.

On my way home I noticed that the windows had black plastic covering them. Talked to guy outside for a bit. He said there were a bunch of new girls but, alas, no CHI CHI. So I decided to give it a pass - still trying to decide if this is too close to my home territory for play..

I went last night. Upstairs was bar, not very crowded at 9:30, people milling around. Downstairs area had couches and chairs for lapdances and a curtained off VIP area. I went into VIP with Destiny(?) Got good BJ. In the middle of it a bouncer came in and seemed to accuse Destiny of trying to pickpocket me. Kind of broke the mood. I drove in from NJ, took me 1/2 hour to find a parking place in a questionably legal parking spot. I never went to the old location so I can't compare them. All in all I can't say I would hurry back.

a considerably nicer spot, with a more comfortable feel to it. clean bathrooms and not as ghrimey.

the down side is that it is harder to find parking in the east village than it is in the west village. suprised that there werent as many familiar faces, only recognized about two faces. took petite down stairs to play.

had a good time, just didint appreciate the cat at the door playing me for a vic and charging $25, I later meentioned it to Dave the regular door guy and he said the price is $20, and he'll make it up to me next week.

Originally posted by longdog
In the middle of it a bouncer came in and seemed to accuse Destiny of trying to pickpocket me.
Usually (in my experience at strip clubs) bouncers can be pains for the customers. That's cool that he was looking out for you like that.
I learned a while back to keep my money in my left pants pocket when with a SW. The crafty ones will try to reach into your pocket (the one they can get at being the right side one) while you're focusing on receiving the BJ. I was ripped off once by a SW who went into my pocket this way. I didn't realize it until I got home....she made out with about $.20 too.

Originally posted by bushleaguer
Usually (in my experience at strip clubs) bouncers can be pains for the customers. That's cool that he was looking out for you like that.
I learned a while back to keep my money in my left pants pocket when with a SW. The crafty ones will try to reach into your pocket (the one they can get at being the right side one) while you're focusing on receiving the BJ. I was ripped off once by a SW who went into my pocket this way. I didn't realize it until I got home....she made out with about $.20 too.
Why would he right side be more vulnerable?

Originally posted by schwenko
Probably because most people will assume you are right handed, and as a result, will carry your cash in your right pocket. Although if the "pickpocket" is any good, she will go through both sides.

Originally posted by schwenko
I think he was talking about in a SW situation, presumably in a car, where, if you are in the driver's seat your right pockets are closer to the passenger's side (and the SW) than your left pockets.

okay, so since no one's saying a goddamned word about it....
*i* went to asscon, and i had a FUCKING AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!
asscon ROCKS!

the people are friendly, the girls are cute. i’m sorry i missed a bunch of UGer’s that i heard had been there earlier than me... but i was enthralled in my own little drama world there:) FUN FUN FREAKIN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(the company i was with certainly didn’t hurt)
east village, west village... i don't care.

xoxoxo
fw

p.s. did i mention the fun i had??????
p.s.s i really only wish that they served food, like shrimp or something!

Originally posted by fallenwoman
okay, so since no one's saying a goddamned word about it....
*i* went to asscon, and i had a FUCKING AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!
asscon ROCKS!

the people are friendly, the girls are cute. i’m sorry i missed a bunch of UGer’s that i heard had been there earlier than me... but i was enthralled in my own little drama world there:) FUN FUN FREAKIN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(the company i was with certainly didn’t hurt)
east village, west village... i don't care.

xoxoxo
fw

p.s. did i mention the fun i had??????
p.s.s i really only wish that they served food, like shrimp or something!
oh but you were very noticed last night. i wanted to approach ya but you seemed a tad busy both at the bar and downstairs, oh well maybe next time.

busy+shrimp= GOOD TIMES!!!!

of course it all matters who you're busy with and who cooked you the shrimp in the first place, but good times, nontheless.
BTW i don't advise inserting the shrimp into the place where you're busy.
much confusion will be had.
HVB, how come you're up so late thinking about shrimp????

frankly anna, i just banged hombre's brains into the next millenium. he's peacefully catching some zzzs, and i'm contemplating how to take over the world. when are you playing joe's pub?

for any of you with day jobs: i'm the one on the left.

Last edited:
listen, before i get to your question...
what the frig is a panko????
is it like shrimp??? (just kidding)
joe's pub... july 30th?
i'm pretty sure.
christ... i don't know.... i can't keep all the dates in my little pea brain.
www.analovelis.com
go to tour or news. i would tell you but i can't get into the site right now cause i have too many windows open on my computer.

did i mention that i want to be you????

xo
your freakin fan,
banana

first of all, ana with a single n --

why would you want to be me? to suffer the slings and arrows of jl and slinky? at least you've got slinky's arrow in a sling. i have boring sorts of pro bono things to do this weekend, but we can shop for panko* at jasmart next week. my word. (my word!) do bring p-p-pictures.

*japanese bread crumbs. the east village is rife with the young the hip the japanese and they do need their breadcrumbs. they can be used to fry pork cutlets, chicken cutlets and SHRIMP.*

*there's a jl joke in here, but lady that i am, i decline. (discretion is the better part of valour.)

"to suffer the slings and arrows of jl and slinky?"

the rocks are being thrown at me, but i keep dodging:) trust me!
they are ruthless!

i need japanese bread crumbs. and your help. send help fast.
xo
fw