Dumping Loads - preferred provider?

Since the poll feature isn't working I'll ask this as a question and hope to get some answers with explanations to spur discussion.

Who do you feel the most comfortable
*"Dumping a load" in?
Amp girl
Lmp girl
Indie - hotel or apartment incall
Car date - known heroin user
SA girl.

*Dumping load as opposed to generic BBFS where pulling out and cumming on her face, ass or belly is an option.
I only want CIP comments because I'm curious how the possibility of having a kid with any of the above factor into your thinking.
If you don't engage in load dumping because of fear of disease this thread isn't for you. Keep your comments to yourself.

If pregnancy is the only concern, then as I see it the SA chick is the only one where I'd be concerned, because she's the only one who'd stand a chance if tracking you down. I spend more time with a SA girls, dates etc., and some I tell an all-out bs story to, others half and half, and so on. So they maybe could find me if they really, really wanted to (license plates, a casual comment about this and that, info from a hotel check in, etc.). The others can't, and won't bother anyways. Ironically, the SAs are probably the safest, health wise

Just as a word of caution, if you'r concerned about pregnancy, withdrawal is not a very good birth control method. Even if you don't dump your load inside, some of those swimmers can get loose before the load gets unleashed, and it only takes one to cause problems.

Since I've only done that to SA girls outside of my personal life, I'd have to go with SA girls. I've only raw dogged 2 other providers in my 4 decade career of mongering, with CIP, and both times i was nervous, not about pregnancy, but disease. The SA girls have always been ok with it if i provided the cost for plan B, and that was only 3 or 4 of them.
So at this point in my life, I've dropped loads in SA girls without pause and would do it again.

Do you honestly believe if 50 guys that dumped their loads in a known heroin user in the back of their car are going to come here and admit it?
Well bottom feeders like you, @Massy and @nycliguy seem to have no problem bragging about getting these types to accept lower prices for bbfs.
So yeah. Maybe not you, you'd rather bbfs them then fish for info on who else is raw dogging them.
But other guys have no problem admitting they are dumping loads in these girls.

Well bottom feeders like you, @Massy and @nycliguy seem to have no problem bragging about getting these types to accept lower prices for bbfs.
So yeah. Maybe not you, you'd rather bbfs them then fish for info on who else is raw dogging them.
But other guys have no problem admitting they are dumping loads in these girls.
Me? BBJ, yes. FS, no. I always use a cover. Even with civilian women. However I am glad my crazy behavior otherwise is somewhere remembered in your brain!

honestly what makes you guys think an SA girl is cleaner for STDs? OK maybe she’s not shooting up but these girls are seeing quite a large amount of guys & lie just as much.

I don’t use SA but find its whole concept amusing so Ive scoped it out in past. I was surprised just how many girls from Tinder are on there.

Between my Sidechick that I see weekly and hobbying 4-5 times a year, I don’t nut in anything. Last thing I need is child support payments. Rawdog don’t worry me, the real STD is child support and feelings, don’t catch those either.

Me? BBJ, yes. FS, no. I always use a cover. Even with civilian women. However I am glad my crazy behavior otherwise is somewhere remembered in your brain!
I guess I had you mixed up with someone else. I thought you were dumping loads in Savannah
honestly what makes you guys think an SA girl is cleaner for STDs? OK maybe she’s not shooting up but these girls are seeing quite a large amount of guys & lie just as much.
Actually I don't think SA girls are any cleaner based on what I read in that section. Many of them seem to have bbfs on the menu for anyone who sees them.
I don’t use SA but find its whole concept amusing so Ive scoped it out in past. I was surprised just how many girls from Tinder are on there.
That's interesting. My take would be these cum bucket get older guys to pay them to fuck them so that's how they pay their bills. But when they want to fuck someone they are actually attracted to they pick a young stud from Tinder and let him bang the shit out of her.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinions, that's what I was looking for.

No, I think that was the dude the ambulance. What happened to him btw?

Savannah, I was repsonsible for resurrecting in the spring when she got out her stint in vacation. After I posted that review ensued craziness and I actually never saw her again as the signs of heroin use were more blatant then I’ve seen in years.

Speaking of, she has not posted an ad in a long time now and none of us hounds have spoken of her in her thread. Can I assume she is with the dead?

No, I think that was the dude the ambulance. What happened to him btw?

Savannah, I was repsonsible for resurrecting in the spring when she got out her stint in vacation. After I posted that review ensued craziness and I actually never saw her again as the signs of heroin use were more blatant then I’ve seen in years.

Speaking of, she has not posted an ad in a long time now and none of us hounds have spoken of her in her thread. Can I assume she is with the dead?
She’s alive. She posted today on Facebook.

Oh man...i dumped a load in a UTR regular non-pro last night. This is the sister of a SA woman i met a year ago. Early 30s, single mother. Usually see her for a quick bj, but last night she asks me, want to fuck? I said, i only brought enough for the bj, i have no idea how much to fuck. She says, no prob, i want to fuck, so it's not extra. Um, ok. No condoms on either of us, so she climbs right on top raw. She's grinding against me, bouncing, grinding, i say, I'm going to pop, jump off. She says, no, cum inside me. Who am I to say no? So i pumped her full of jizz. No discussion of birth control or STD talk, nothing. Personally, i think one needs to be cautious of women who are happy to jump on someone raw and let them pop inside them. Shows little concern for their own health and well being. I'm usually more of a self preservationist, especially at this point in my life. When i was younger, not so much. But this woman is hot, and when fucking came up, i got a little wild, i must admit. Oh well. I'll get a full panel in about 90 days, I'm due anyway. Heat of the moment, gets me every time.