Dubai UAE

That’s right fellow mongers. Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is a hot bed (pardon the pun) of p4p.

Just about every major hotel has a pick up bar in it. The one I usually stay at has such a bar and I have gone in and picked from a selection of 30 to 50 ladies, some absolute stunners, arranged an all-nighter in my hotel for around $500 to $800 and left all in the space of about 10 minutes with the first 8 used to pick my target. Dous are common and once had a three girl night.

I stay at le Meridian Dubai right across from the airport. It is a 5 star hotel with great dining and amenities and during the hot summer top rooms can be had for around $250 rising to about $400 during the cooler November to April season. Higher during major events in Dubai of course.

From then a simple walk back to the room, smile at security and the fun begins.

Most of the ladies at my hotel are what the local code calls PRC or CIS. (People’s Republic of China or Confederation of Independent States) namely Chinese or former Soviet Republics. Many Ukrainians and other Slavic nationalities.

Other hotels tend to attract different nationalities. Philippines are common in some places.

There are also several web sites dedicated to the local talent there. Like everywhere there are good and bad sites. I usually stick to either getting a lady direct from the hotel bar or with a site called massagerepublic.com. They screen their advertisers and remove quickly any ads identified as fake pretty quickly. Even before the remove an ad it is flagged as having been challenged. They also have some reviews of the ladies.

Another site with lots of p4p ladies is tagged the social networking site. It is also a good site to get non pros but unless you are there long time and can take them out for dinner, movies or a date a couple times easier, cheaper and more sure to stick with the pros but those who have tried that route report lots of great sex at little outlay in cash over the longer haul. Reports of Asian live in sex buddies, who cook and clean, for room and board only plus a meal out once in a while are not unheard of.

There is also an active AMP and RMP scene there. You can get a 90 minute Morracian scrub with a good massage and nude HJ for less than $200. I have a couple favourite Thai ladies who will give me a scrub and a BJ from each for just over $200 for a 2 hour session. They have agreed to come to my room overnight for less than $300 the pair but so far we have not been able to connect on that.

This is also where I got the 3 day date for AD 6,000 (about 1650 US) with a second girl for a complete 24 hour period during that time for another $500 or so. I used 5 dozen condoms on that date. Obviously didn’t come every time because when they are both blowing you the change condoms each time they change mouths. Would have one suck me hard, I’d fuck the other one while the first girl played with my balls and then switch back and forth a couple times all in one session with every change of orifice resulting in a new condom.

As long as you stay discrete and do not have public shows of affection or do something stupid to attract attention to yourself like get drunk in public you will be OK. However the law there is that two people of opposite gender cannot be in a closed room together unless related or married to each other.

Dude I was in Dubai with family as a stop over to SE Asia. As the meridian is the closest hotel to the Airport I stayed there for 2 nights, more like 2 night and 1 day.

The first day I arrived there and went to the Indian restaurant near the club, many the flow of honeys was non stop, my GF was astonished as the women who passed by as we sat out on the patio and dined. She said that she felt over dresses. She did not know that all the talent was P4P crowd.

I said ya, they come from all around and let loose in Dubai. The selection was so good that I found it difficult to hide the hard on in my pants. We were at the restaurant for 2 hours and there was a continues stream and guys going with 1 two or 3 chicks.

My only problem is the damn cost is $$$$, sure if you make your money from oil coming out of the ground you have not much to loose, but for someone like me, I rather go to Thiland, Philipines etc & monger.

Even though some of the persian chicks were frequent hot!

Yes you can get cheaper in SE Asia.

Dubai would not be my choice as a sex vacation destination but if you have to go there on business then its a good place. I was through there several times a year when I worked in a shit hole country to the east of that that is always in the news these days. Could not get any pussy there so a trip to Dubai with booze and pussy was always looked forward to.

Pussy is not bad price by North American standards, especially if you take long time (overnight or a couple days) but during our winter when it is cooler there everything else gets expensive. During July/Aug when it is too hot rooms get a lot cheaper, however a lot of the talent also goes home.

You should have gone to Julies in the Meridian Village. That is the biggest pick up spot in the hotel. Sit at the pool (the one on the right as you enter the main lobby) after supper and watch the parade of people returning from Jules.

Happy Humping

Mb

Last edited:
That’s right fellow mongers. Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is a hot bed (pardon the pun) of p4p.

Just about every major hotel has a pick up bar in it. The one I usually stay at has such a bar and I have gone in and picked from a selection of 30 to 50 ladies, some absolute stunners, arranged an all-nighter in my hotel for around $500 to $800 and left all in the space of about 10 minutes with the first 8 used to pick my target. Dous are common and once had a three girl night.

I stay at le Meridian Dubai right across from the airport. It is a 5 star hotel with great dining and amenities and during the hot summer top rooms can be had for around $250 rising to about $400 during the cooler November to April season. Higher during major events in Dubai of course.

From then a simple walk back to the room, smile at security and the fun begins.

Most of the ladies at my hotel are what the local code calls PRC or CIS. (People’s Republic of China or Confederation of Independent States) namely Chinese or former Soviet Republics. Many Ukrainians and other Slavic nationalities.

Other hotels tend to attract different nationalities. Philippines are common in some places.

There are also several web sites dedicated to the local talent there. Like everywhere there are good and bad sites. I usually stick to either getting a lady direct from the hotel bar or with a site called massagerepublic.com. They screen their advertisers and remove quickly any ads identified as fake pretty quickly. Even before the remove an ad it is flagged as having been challenged. They also have some reviews of the ladies.

Another site with lots of p4p ladies is tagged the social networking site. It is also a good site to get non pros but unless you are there long time and can take them out for dinner, movies or a date a couple times easier, cheaper and more sure to stick with the pros but those who have tried that route report lots of great sex at little outlay in cash over the longer haul. Reports of Asian live in sex buddies, who cook and clean, for room and board only plus a meal out once in a while are not unheard of.

There is also an active AMP and RMP scene there. You can get a 90 minute Morracian scrub with a good massage and nude HJ for less than $200. I have a couple favourite Thai ladies who will give me a scrub and a BJ from each for just over $200 for a 2 hour session. They have agreed to come to my room overnight for less than $300 the pair but so far we have not been able to connect on that.

This is also where I got the 3 day date for AD 6,000 (about 1650 US) with a second girl for a complete 24 hour period during that time for another $500 or so. I used 5 dozen condoms on that date. Obviously didn’t come every time because when they are both blowing you the change condoms each time they change mouths. Would have one suck me hard, I’d fuck the other one while the first girl played with my balls and then switch back and forth a couple times all in one session with every change of orifice resulting in a new condom.

As long as you stay discrete and do not have public shows of affection or do something stupid to attract attention to yourself like get drunk in public you will be OK. However the law there is that two people of opposite gender cannot be in a closed room together unless related or married to each other.
What with all those condemn changes. When I go to ****** for a double they are sucking me bare and together all for 400.

Keep in mind that these activities only takes place in the hotels. The government turns a blind eye to the drinking and whoring that takes place at these hotels. They would rather keep the westerners and their vices in the hotel rather have them out and about with their citizens. You'll also find many of the local (and wealthier) citizens hanging out in these hotels for the same reason--it's the only place they can drink in the UAE.