Drimnkinguntiol The Mornuing

I started a thread? LOL!

In "Health and Fitness"?

Titled "Drinking Until the Morning" LOLOLOL!

Man, that is humorous...

Gavy
But what is remarkable is that you were in that kind of shape this morning, and here you are some five hours later sounding rational and buttoned down.

Dude, you must have some constitution. Could I borrow it if I ever decide to go out and tie one on?

What does your head feel like? :)

wishing well...

But what is remarkable is that you were in that kind of shape this morning, and here you are some five hours later sounding rational and buttoned down.

Dude, you must have some constitution. Could I borrow it if I ever decide to go out and tie one on?

What does your head feel like? :)

wishing well...

So true. He sleeps for a scant few hours after getting hammered and then is up and at 'em to repeat later that night. I'll say it again, don't know how he does it.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
So true. He sleeps for a scant few hours after getting hammered and then is up and at 'em to repeat later that night. I'll say it again, don't know how he does it.
You've seen me in action. Well, my paternal great-grandfathers supposedly both were serious alcohlics. I am pretty sure my father's brother (the famous writer) has had some issues witht he bottle. My old man and I also compared notes, once we start drinking we don't want to stop.

Now, I don't drink alone. I don't drink in my house unless I have people over. I am not fiending the sause. But, once I start, I want to drink. And that's aother reason for my late night hours. If I go out at 10 o'clock, I am out until 4-5 AM. Going out at 2 or 3 AM really limits the amount of drinking I do. I know my weakness and I attempt to control it.

Now, from the above description, am I an alcoholic? I would say that I probably am.

Gavy