DreamgirlsNYC Review 929-264-1565

I've been regular at dreamgirlsnyc and when I saw JaJa, i have to see her. Her pic looks stunning and when I saw her in person, she looks even better. I think she is barely 5 ft tall and man i can just pick her up and eat her up. She sort of sense that and instead of me, she was eating me up, by giving me a deep DFK. She my cloth off and into shower. Shower was pleasant, more dfk and bbbj. When its done, we head into the room for main action, all basic acro is on, except no rim, no greek (not sure about that). We went through all position, acg, cg, mish, and man she start to cum while in mish, no squirt i can feel the wetness on the towel beneth her, and was hot. I turn her around for ds, then I put her down and start in lazy dog. That when she start to cheering me on to go faster and i start to pound her every ouce of energy i got, and she came again, then i start to fill the bag and lie on top of her. it's awesome experience, and one can almost rival Ayana (my ATF of all). We continue to DFK while i'm top of her still inside, and she would keep this one for longer but I broke our kiss and pull away for her to clean me up and we start conversation and massage til our time has ended. She did try to have 2nd round with me almost immediately after the 1st. Damn this girl got eneregy and I'm drained.

I can't wait to see her again. Worth the repeat.

Contacted for the first time today. Light screening until I asked her to call some of the other places I frequent.

She said no Chinese girls this week only 1 Brazilian girl. Where are all the Chinese girls lol? Kinda weird that they are all gone. Maybe they cycle together.

She sent me a pic of the girl and she look alright. I’ll report back after.

Late reply.

Session with Jessica was good. 300$. Apartment set up. Quick shower. Good bbj. Hit it in every position. I Didn’t stay the whole hour. She was a 7-8 depending on preference.

Anyone wanna guess what happened to all the dream girls. Only 2 left. 1 old 1 new

kelly

toftt and chose the new girl kelly over one of the asianlass girls on monday took age over experience. I literally was thinking all day on what i should do but at the end chose to go to dream girls. kelly is very young, as in most of the girls we review here can be her mom. i would safely say shes a real 20-23 year old girl. She is also very very tight, i dont think ive had a girl that tight in years (civilian or pro)
BUT she is very young and inexperienced.
BBBJ was below avg, didnt go very deep but had good tongue action. went thru all the positions but was told to be gentle and i could feel her kind of pulling away if i went too deep and i dont have a 10 in dick like most of you guys lol. but eventually i told her i wouldnt be able to finish if she kept pulling away. she told me her favorite position was doggy so we switched to that and allowed me to go deeper and harder until i finished. didnt really help me clean up like the pros usually do but did give me another BJ to get me hard again but ran out of time

on the website i would say her face is pretty accurate but shes gained weight from the full body pic. I had to put a towel over the bed and pillow before we started. she didnt offer a shower beforehand but luckily for her i had just showered before walking over so that just tells you how new and inexperienced she is vs what most of us are used to. in summary if you want a young girl thats super tight i would say go for it, more so the 30 min vs the hr if you want to save some money but IMO you'll need to guide her and help her thru the experience

kelly

toftt and chose the new girl kelly over one of the asianlass girls on monday took age over experience. I literally was thinking all day on what i should do but at the end chose to go to dream girls. kelly is very young, as in most of the girls we review here can be her mom. i would safely say shes a real 20-23 year old girl. She is also very very tight, i dont think ive had a girl that tight in years (civilian or pro)
BUT she is very young and inexperienced.
BBBJ was below avg, didnt go very deep but had good tongue action. went thru all the positions but was told to be gentle and i could feel her kind of pulling away if i went too deep and i dont have a 10 in dick like most of you guys lol. but eventually i told her i wouldnt be able to finish if she kept pulling away. she told me her favorite position was doggy so we switched to that and allowed me to go deeper and harder until i finished. didnt really help me clean up like the pros usually do but did give me another BJ to get me hard again but ran out of time

on the website i would say her face is pretty accurate but shes gained weight from the full body pic. I had to put a towel over the bed and pillow before we started. she didnt offer a shower beforehand but luckily for her i had just showered before walking over so that just tells you how new and inexperienced she is vs what most of us are used to. in summary if you want a young girl thats super tight i would say go for it, more so the 30 min vs the hr if you want to save some money but IMO you'll need to guide her and help her thru the experience
Thanks for the review and heads up. Almost a year ago I saw Tara at this place which struck me as very professional and cordial and she was a champ, worth the GFE price of admission, hot to trot and everything on the menu (don’t know about Greek but I’m not into that anyway). If and when she returns I would as well.