Dreamgirl/Angela Fox - Pittsburgh

First - sorry, no phone number in ad, she doesn't give it out. She does have a website and Twitter that you can find pretty easily.
Second - she's pretty busy, but worth seeing.

I am toward the end of my Pittsburgh trip, but I had reached out to Angela early on. Lucky for me, she was able to squeeze me in, despite one reschedule because of a blown transformer in her neighborhood. She is 500 for an hour, and requires 25% up front. Normally, I'm wary of deposits, but her reviews speak for themselves.She did have to screen me and she doesn't take references, so had to give up some personal info.

I arrive nearby and then she gives me the address, she hosts at her own place. At this point, if you haven't checked her website, you should. This woman found the fountain of youth. She's 46 and looks like she's 26. Phenomenally tight body, B's, pretty face, and just a great personality to match. She works out every single day and it shows. She's wearing skimpy lingerie that shows her physique.
She gives me a bottle of water and leads me upstairs. She has me wash up and then I meet her in the room.

We chit-chat, continuing while she's undressing me. She takes control of this session and I'm all in for it. LFK into DFK, grazing junior every so often. She sits me at the edge of the bed and starts "light" BBJ, just fluffing me up a bit, playing with the balls. We're both naked at this point. She then grinds me, and I'm feeling her up, and puts junior between her thighs and gyrates, like a thigh-job? Felt good.

She leans me back onto the bed and she climbs on top of me. Continued DFK and then she's playing with junior. She was rubbing herself with junior above her kitty and it was incredibly hot. Got a little nervous without the bag on, tbh. She finally took me in her mouth again and it was time for the "true" BBJ, she's going all the way down, licking balls, and almost gagging. This goes on for a few minutes, but I couldn't hold it, and she takes it in her mouth, semi-gagging and swallowing, and getting every last drop. She pops into the bathroom and brings me a wet washcloth.

We spend a long time chatting and caressing, and she is really cool. Great personality. Won't bore you guys, but she is really cool and knows this business.

I desperately wanted to get in round two, but I never recovered in time. That was the only disappointment, but it was on me. Either way, I was there a bit longer than an hour, and I genuinely enjoyed the conversation. If I'm ever back in Pitt I'm definitely going to repeat.