Dream SPA 516-434-8788

Decided to check out this Amp in close proximity to work . I thought there was a thread on here about it but...? if there is please merge this review ,sorry Mod.

called and asked availability was told right now no problem,limited english of course. Place was a lot closer than I thought on Jericho Turnpike,Garden City Park.

Rang bell and 30 something Jenny answered and led me to a room .standard Amp rate of 60/hr which I took as I wanted a massage. I don't go to these places looking for anything beyond HE so my expectations were a nice massage with HE which is exactly what I got.

Asked for medium and got it. Jenny was slender 5'7 ish with b cups? and tight body. She has a great smile and super soft hands. The massage was excellent well above the average amp experience. Hot towel then real nice ST and on the flip additional ST to the point I had goose bumps. Excellent HE a little OTC to get junior moving along as I was delirious from a late night and the massage. Nice cleanup 40 tip which she deserved. Some lite kissing on her neck during HE since she leaned over me for the event. Little UTC on the rock hard ass cause I could. Overall real nice Amp experience. Saw noone else there although I heard a few pass by. She thanked me profusely and asked me to ask for her next time.At this point here will be a next time for sure.
longisland.************
long island, ny
************ > long island adult entertainment > long island body rubs

Report Ad❤___DREAM SPA ___ ❤ ———— NEW ——★=—— STUNNING & SWEET ——★-★- — ASIAN MASSAGE —— ★-★--- - 23
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 11:22 AM

❤___DREAM SPA ___ ❤ ———— NEW ——★=—— STUNNING & SWEET ——★-★- — ASIAN MASSAGE —— ★-★--- - 23
Enlarge Picture
❤___DREAM SPA ___ ❤ ———— NEW ——★=—— STUNNING & SWEET ——★-★- — ASIAN MASSAGE —— ★-★--- - 23
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture

WELCOME TO Dream Spa

❤ CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE INFO ❤

NEW SWEET ASIAN GIRLS!

Here is clean quiet and comfortable place.

All of our staff are experienced and know how to treat their Customers.

* Swedish Massage
* Shiatsu Massage
* Deep Tissue

___@ $60/hr __ @$40/0.5hr

——— (516)-434-8788

Open 7 days 10:00am -- 9:30pm

2188 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040 ‎

Google Directions

Poster's age: 23

• Location: Long Island, ___ Jericho TPKE, Garden City Park ____

• Post ID: 41310511 longisland
Email this ad
Account Login | Affiliate Program | Promote Us | Help | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | User Safety | ************ © Copyright 2013
longisland.************ is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

The number should read 516-434-8788

sorry guys
Decided to check out this Amp in close proximity to work . I thought there was a thread on here about it but...? if there is please merge this review ,sorry Mod.

called and asked availability was told right now no problem,limited english of course. Place was a lot closer than I thought on Jericho Turnpike,Garden City Park.

Rang bell and 30 something Jenny answered and led me to a room .standard Amp rate of 60/hr which I took as I wanted a massage. I don't go to these places looking for anything beyond HE so my expectations were a nice massage with HE which is exactly what I got.

Asked for medium and got it. Jenny was slender 5'7 ish with b cups? and tight body. She has a great smile and super soft hands. The massage was excellent well above the average amp experience. Hot towel then real nice ST and on the flip additional ST to the point I had goose bumps. Excellent HE a little OTC to get junior moving along as I was delirious from a late night and the massage. Nice cleanup 40 tip which she deserved. Some lite kissing on her neck during HE since she leaned over me for the event. Little UTC on the rock hard ass cause I could. Overall real nice Amp experience. Saw noone else there although I heard a few pass by. She thanked me profusely and asked me to ask for her next time.At this point here will be a next time for sure.
longisland.************
long island, ny
************ > long island adult entertainment > long island body rubs

Report Ad❤___DREAM SPA ___ ❤ ———— NEW ——★=—— STUNNING & SWEET ——★-★- — ASIAN MASSAGE —— ★-★--- - 23
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 11:22 AM

Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture
Enlarge Picture

WELCOME TO Dream Spa

❤ CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE INFO ❤

NEW SWEET ASIAN GIRLS!

Here is clean quiet and comfortable place.

All of our staff are experienced and know how to treat their Customers.

* Swedish Massage
* Shiatsu Massage
* Deep Tissue

___@ $60/hr __ @$40/0.5hr

——— (516)-434-8788

Open 7 days 10:00am -- 9:30pm

2188 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040 ‎

Google Directions

Poster's age: 23

• Location: Long Island, ___ Jericho TPKE, Garden City Park ____

• Post ID: 41310511 longisland
Email this ad
Account Login | Affiliate Program | Promote Us | Help | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | User Safety | ************ © Copyright 2013
longisland.************ is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

Hi guys,
Visited this AMP twice in the past two weeks - located on hempstead turnpike in garden city. There is sometimes parking available on the turnpike, if not it can be found on the side streets. I liked the massage from Coco (sry if i mistaken the name) - she is tall, from beijing, nice legs, probably in the mid to late 30s. She is enthusiastic and has a good attitude which is a plus in my book, her english is minimal but enough to get by during the massage. Good ST and HE with roaming OTC and a scalp massage after its all done. Tipped 20 for the 1/2 hr so total dmg was 80. She is appreciative of the tip amount which I am also happy about.
As I was leaving last time, I saw another worker. She is decent looking for amp standards, short and average body, in her early 40s. Went there one time in the afternoon and another in the evening, they close at 9pm.
-cheers

Hi guys,
Tipped 20 for the 1/2 hr so total dmg was 80. She is appreciative of the tip amount which I am also happy about.

-cheers
Jessie, I thought this place charged $40 for the 30 mins and not $60 so would it not be $60 with a $20 tip or did you mean $80 for the hour with the tip?