Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra thin (but strong) so it feels like BBFS. They do rock. Need to go to Teso and get me some!
but be very size conscious...meaning that japanese condom tend to run small but they do have the large or xl versions for most. Lg/xl in general are bigger than regular trojan although a little under a magnum...although different mags have different dimensions and different japanese larges are different.

The Okamoto 001 (L) are probably the best...thin and not made of plastic. They are a pain to put on because it is so thin it can roll over itself and stick.
But you can feel the girl's pussy heat through it. there are many times I cannot tell if it is on or not. They are $4 a piece.

While I rarely visit the rear entrance does anyone know what the upcharge is for a trip to Greece at DDY?
I’m not sure who actually offers Greek at DDY. Their twitter feed does mention Greek for Helen (Brazilian girl) but from my own personal experience, Grace and Kylie (who’s gone for a few months) are no’s for Greek. $100 seems to be the typical rate but I guess it depends on the provider.

Venus DDY
320/h donation
Met up with Venus...2nd time at DDY. MMS opened door, Venus came up and lfk right away. Whisked me away to her smaller room. She had Natural C up, beautiful face and nice legs. She gave me a preview in the room and they me to table shower. Clean me up with soap and buckets of hot water. After clean, she applied gel as I laid down. Slippery nuru action ensued which eventually led to 69 and cim. She spit out and cleaned me again. Back in the room, Venus gave me a relaxing message. She put on cover (requested by me) and did cbj. Climbed aboard for some riding cowgirl - moaning and pleasant noises...but nothing over the top. D-style and missionary. She was flexible and adjusted with my requests. LFK turned to dfk and I finished in the bag.

I’m not sure who actually offers Greek at DDY. Their twitter feed does mention Greek for Helen (Brazilian girl) but from my own personal experience, Grace and Kylie (who’s gone for a few months) are no’s for Greek. $100 seems to be the typical rate but I guess it depends on the provider.
I did some additional research and her first class ticket upgrade to that foreign land is $150. I guess my trips there will have to stick with coach.

Helen dfk bbbj cim cfs 5'6ish age 36-38 half brazilian/white 380 hr, 150 for anal. BIg fake firm Ds (very firm but not hard, like balloons not rocks) and a nice ass. Pink erect nipples.

Always on the hunt for a chick that will do anal. Pussy is better than ass especially with a condom on. I think I might be a bit of a sadist. I've passed Helen a few times in the hallway and she always gives me this look. I don't know what the fuck that means...or maybe it is a look that scream2 "I am a slut so fuck me like one"...anyway finally booked her.

Latinas are a bit hit and miss in the asian GFE spots. Not doing a table shower but she lives up to GFE exceptions for sex. Before shower negotiated anal. I thought she was going to deny me. Told me 150 and I was like come on 100 and she did the hands far apart dick thing. So 150 it was.

I was on that ass everywhere. Every time I could kiss her ass and put a finger in her ass I did. Her ass was going to be the turkey and my cock the turkey baster. Shower DFK and BBBJ preview. She can suck dick good and never met a latina that couldn't. A bit of p2p but more like she bent over and rubbed her ass on my cock.

In the room I let her blow me some more. I am a nice guy after all. Started in standing mish. Nice tight pussy. Got her feet up on my shoulder. She pulled out a vibrator here and used it on herself. I think she thought I was going to go straight for anal. Did some RCG then with my thumb up her ass.

Bent her over on the bed while I stood. Gave those asscheeks some kisses. Looked at a very nice looking butthole. You would never know. Some regular doggy.
Told her time for ass and she put some lube in her ass and on my cock. Ass is tight. Tightest part of the ass is the sphincter. I fucked her ass hard like we were filming an Evil Angel video. Loved the look on her face. Especially when she realized this was going to be more than a five minute ass fuck. I fucked her as hard as I could. Pushing in every last bit. I have zero mercy when buttfucking a girl. GF or harlot it don't matter. I'd guess I banged her ass for a good 15-20 mins. Slapping her ass hard. Getting the head around the sphincter when I wanted to come. Still couldn't. Took off the condom carefully and she sprayed/cleaned my cock up real good and gave me a bbbj until I came in her mouth. Lol. Some girls will not suck it after its been in their ass even with condom but this girl sucked it like a true slut.

Oh, she did use the vibrator when I started ass fucking her and maybe for about half the ass fucking. A vibrating egg not a vibrating dildo.

I would fuck her and her ass again. She never told me to hurry and just gave up her ass to me. Like I said, I went as hard as I could. Saw the gape and wink at the end. Such a beautiful thing.

I did some additional research and her first class ticket upgrade to that foreign land is $150. I guess my trips there will have to stick with coach.
The price is set by the girl and not the shop. From shops around the area I've seen $100 - $200 to flat out nos. I believe that size can affect anal price. Ask and try to haggle it down to 100.

Helen.

I made an appointment with Venus but when I got there was told that she was not ready until a hour later. I was annoyed by the bait-and-switch but agreed to see Helen instead.

Helen is from Brazil, 5'4" late 30s/early 40s and a very hot body with artificial boobs. She does not speak that much English. Her face was ok given her age and looks nice with her hair down. We took a quick shower and after she gave me a DFK and then BBBJ I handed over the $380. She went to give the money to MMS and after she got back we got started. We DFK for a couple of minutes and she moved to a BBBJ and BLS. Her technique was solid and it was nice watching her BBBJ me in the mirror. A then asked her to RIM me which she did we me on doggie stance. Her technique there was also very good. She got tired of that after 3-4 minutes of it and then I fucked her face for another 10 minutes or so. Her throat was fairly long and I was able to go very deep in DT her.

With around 30 minutes left I asked her to put on the wrapper and I started on missionary's fucking her with DFK. Her pussy is fairly large and it was not as simulating as other pussies I have fucked. Still it was enjoyable fucking her missionary' style. After around 15 minute she was getting tired so I offered to do her doggie. With her pussy not being as tight my cock got soft during the transition and I had her do a BBBJ on me for 2-3 minutes to get hard again. I then went to fuck her doggie for another 5 minutes. With around 10 minutes left I asked her to do BBBJ to CIM. The embarrassment of going soft during the transition made it harder for me to orgasm but after 5-6 of her BBBJ I finally blew a load in her mouth. She pulled away after I shot a couple of loads which is nowhere as nice as the treatment I get from other providers for CIM.

Helen has a excellent body especially for someone her age. She does give good service but her heart is not as into it as other providers. 5 minutes after I started to fuck her she was pressuring me to cum. I guess that I can go on for so long was a surprise to her and despite her smiles most likely was not making her happy inside. I guess I made her work nearly 55 minutes for her money and she might not liked it. Still she tried to be nice the entire session. I did not leave a tip due to a) bait-and-switch b) her CIM in the end was not a complete one.

Venus is Chinese, 5'4", slim (around 100 lbs) B-cup with eraser-head nipples. $320 for 1 hr dfk bbj ts nuru 69 cfs daty cib. Not a lot of English, but we didn't need to talk all that much.
I had some time to kill after work and before a doctor's appointment so I went in for some cardio. Lily greeted me, and showed me Venus. Ridiculously small room, just a little space in front of the full size bed. Venus smiled and immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth and I got to groping her liberally. As she undressed me she ran her fingers over my hairy chest, and I got hard right there. Led me to the table shower, mouthwash toast, soaped up my back, rinsed and spread the gel, and went to town sliding her B-cups, belly and mound all over my back, sucking the gel off my back. Did the flip, and she worshipped Junior while soaping up my front. Rinsed off and went back to the room.

I got on the bed and she took me deep into her mouth and asked 69? I grinned and moved her above me and pulled her puss down to my mouth. Smelled and tasted fresh and clean and I went to town on her clit and folds, alternating with driving my tongue deep into her, eliciting lots of sexy moaning. After a while doing this, she puts the cover on, climbs on top and drives herself down on Junior, and gets into a rhythm fucking me. After a few minutes of this in a couple of configurations, she gets off and repositions herself in doggy. I drive in deep and get her to moan a bit more. I ask her to get on her back, she pulls her legs up, and I spend several minutes eating her pussy to a couple of shaking orgasms. I kiss my way up her body and pay attention to her tits, getting those eraserhead nipples in my mouth and tease her with a little light biting. As I get up to her mouth, she helps me slip back into her. I rock back and forth in her, alternating between soft and hard thrusts, until she comes, gripping me and forcing me to come into the bag.

She takes the cover off and puts me back into her mouth, coaxing another load out of me. I thank her by going back down on her, licking her to a couple more orgasms. Time runs short, and we go back to the shower room to clean off. She dresses me, and I give her the money and a double tip of $80 for getting me to come twice. She gets me a water and says "come again!" and I stiffen a bit as i leave.

Sana - Japanese kitten
Damage 360 for 45min - plus 200 upgrade bbfs
Sana is brand new at DDY. She looks like of photos, thin young and petite. In some ways like Ayumi who i think was there last summer. She was gentle throughout and in that japanese way, followed my lead. Sana was enjoyable in the nuru gel table shower area, as she kept it fun, sensual, and relaxing. A brief cat bath to which i like when in that type of mood. Her bbbj was on point with eye contact. Back in the room, she continued bbbj and allowed daty. That sent me over the edge as I needed more of Sana. Inquired about bbfs and we settle on donation. She was tight and lovely in many positions I eventually pulled out to bbbjtc. I'll return before she leaves, which i think is usually a month of so for J girls.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sana - Japanese kitten
Damage 360 for 45min - plus 200 upgrade bbfs
Sana is brand new at DDY. She looks like of photos, thin young and petite. In some ways like Ayumi who i think was there last summer. She was gentle throughout and in that japanese way, followed my lead. Sana was enjoyable in the nuru gel table shower area, as she kept it fun, sensual, and relaxing. A brief cat bath to which i like when in that type of mood. Her bbbj was on point with eye contact. Back in the room, she continued bbbj and allowed daty. That sent me over the edge as I needed more of Sana. Inquired about bbfs and we settle on donation. She was tight and lovely in many positions I eventually pulled out to bbbjtc. I'll return before she leaves, which i think is usually a month of so for J girls.
This first time poster has the same IP address as the person who posts ads for this place - @dreamdreamyou .

Draw your own conclusions.

Sana 420 hr dfk bbbj bbfs
5'4-5 natural Bs, nice ass, bush, very cute face, 19-21, skinny, japanese, long black hair.

Saw Sana on her second night. As far as young providers in the city that I've had what comes to mind is that nympho from AS a long time ago, I forget her name, and Ayumi that was at CCP.
This girl is younger than them. I'd have to say she is the youngest girl I've seen at an AMP. None of the drawbacks of some of the fresh japanese girls. She was not drop down on her knees for instant bbbj, but helped me undress, gave me a kiss, and we talked just about sex stuff without translator.
Standup shower was some DFK and I played with her ass. She washed my dick real good. Just a simple attractive young japanese woman. This might be the first time I felt like, Shit, this girl is young. I might be an old man but I remember hearing you are only as old as the girl you are fucking. Poontang fountain of youth thank you!
A body sort of like Dalya but thinner.
I don't do the bbfs upgrade a lot but I was doing it for fresh young pussy like this. She did the suck head and stroke bbbj that is on the upper end of the japanese talent. Before I forget, these japanese girls at all the amps are trying to get 200 for bbfs. Don't be a simp. Haggle that shit. In japan it is the same price for condom or no condom.
I asked for no condom (this did require translator app) and she said 200 and ejaculate outside. I said 100. She said 150. I pulled out a condom and said I will just use condom. Then 10 seconds later she was like 100 ok. It was on.

Japanese women have the best bushes. And then all shave them within a week pretty much. I am sure she will but right now Pokler, sorry. Just a beautiful thick black bush. Inspected the fuck out of that pussy spreading it apart and everyting. All looked good. At one point she got really wet and would say she came for real.
Her pussy was tight...not so much that I could barely move or only last 10 mins, but she definitely had not been put through the ringer before I got to her. Now I make no guarantees, haha.

Cg she did good, pulled her tight to me, got my hips below hers to pound her hard and whispered to her "you are doing really good girl, I am proud of you, you are such a good girl." :p
I wanted some standing mish but she stuck her ass up in the air so doggy first. Pussy tighter in this position but was only able to get it in halfway here which is good...the way it got tighter from 1/4 in to 1/2 felt so damn good. It might have been the best feeling bbfs upgrade I've had. Shame I was not going to be able to come in her..thought about offering 50 for cip but i thought if that was on the table she would have said so.

Doggy wore her out then standing mish. Got her legs up on me and she got up on her elbows some and flat on her back at other times. everytime I went for a kiss she kissed and wanted more. the look in her eyes as I fucked her. it is the look of a girl that has learned to appreciate your cock and how it stretches her insides apart. I kept to my word (was really hard btw) and came all over her stomach.

Cleaned up and talked about anime. Yes, the japanese girls are generally the youngest you are getting at these AMPs but she is like a level younger than the rest. So much so I have to go back and re-evaluate the ages I've been giving the japanese talent I've seen.

Girl: Helen
Price: 380 for the hour

Physical Features:
She looks to be late 30s but has a decent face although looks nothing like her pics on the website. Her body is 10/10, she is very fit with a nice set of abs and a great thick and fit soft ass. She has fake breasts that are a bit hard and nice pointy nipples. Some people said she is Brazilian but I am a native Spanish speaker and we spoke the entire session in Spanish and her accent did not sound Brazillian. She has a deep voice that resembles either a heavy smoker (she did take a couple of vape hits during the session) or trans-woman. She has acne/acne scars on her back/shoulders. Her pussy ain't very tight and she is shaved.

Session Details:
The asian girls I have seen here start the session by taking your clothes off while kissing you and sucking your dick. I stood there awkwardly for a bit expecting the same treatment but she just walked to her desk while I took the clothes off myself. She gave me a towel and we went to the table shower. The shower was ok, she gave some massage and rubbed her body on me, and gave some head. Then we went back to the room. The sex session was great, she gave me an amazing blow job and she talked very sexually to me in Spanish. She rode me pretty good and it was amazing feeling her body in doggy. After I nutted we had some time left so she gave me another massage. She gave me a hot towel to clean myself and I went to put my clothes on. Seems like she remembered that she has to help the clients get their clothes on at the end since she went and offered to put my shoes on after I had the rest of the clothes on. I am not sure how good her English is since we communicated in Spanish so your session may be different.

Conclusion:
Her body is amazing and she is great at sex. We had good chemistry since we both were speaking Spanish. The asian girls here are much more passionate in the introductory session and the table shower so don't expect the same quality of service in that aspect. Overall I had a great time and if I were to repeat I would probably just go straight to fucking instead of table-shower.

Girl: Carina
Price: 420 for the hour

Physical Features:
She looks about mid-twenties and is an absolute smoke show. Her face is the same as the pictures pretty much and has a 10/10 body with a thick-fit ass and nice abs and no fat on her stomach. She has long blonde hair that runs down her back. She has fake breasts with some scarring under. She was taller than me in heels (I'm 5'9) I'd say she may be 5'6-5'7. She has a heavy Brazilian accent but she can communicate in Spanish as well and she has ok english. She had very sexy tan lines on her breasts and ass.

Session Details:
Table shower was a waste of time honestly, does not look like she had much training in it and gave a weak massage. When she was sitting on top of me she even said she's not really a professional lol. Blow job in TS was great though. I was not bothered by the weak table shower as she was like one of the hottest girls I've ever been with. We went back to the room where she lubed herself up and we went through the standard kissing, bbbj, cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Her ass felt and looked amazing in doggy, I loved feeling her up. She did not talk much sexually like helen and she looked a bit bothered by the heat in her room. They gave her the smallest room there I think.

Conclusion:
She is a super hot girl with an amazing body. I would say take her if you want a confidence boost lol. Great sex but not so good table shower/massages and she won't dress you like the asian girls. She said after her session that it was her last day there so she is probably back in brazil by now but if she returns i'd say you should try her at least once.

I made an appointment to see the new girl Catia today. Wasn't planning to monger today but on a whim set up an appointment cuz the pics of Catia was hot.

Made it for 2 pm, cuz I figured that's when I'd be in the area. But then mms texted me saying Catia needed a lunch, so is it OK to do a 230 pm appointment.

I wasn't exactly ok with that cuz I was in the area by 130, wasn't exactly cool to wait until 230. But I said yes anyway cuz I really wanted to see if Catia looked like the pictures.

I get there. The area is pretty busy. Also I realized that I was probably at DDY years years before cuz the area seemed familiar.

I get to their floor and the place looks pretty nice and professional looking. Mms greets me and weirdly tells me to wait in the bathroom. I wait there for a minute. She comes back and tells me that Catia is hurting from her last appointment, that the last guy hurt her vagina really bad, and she asked if I could take on another girl.

I was unsure but said OK, let's see. At first she brought out venus. Venus isn't ugly but I wasn't feeling it. I politely say no but they was insisting that venus is the only provider available for the hour. I told her politely that I wasn't feeling it.

Then she says OK wait for Becky, but she's available at 330. At this point I told her "At first it was 2. Then it was 230. Now I have to wait till 330? I'm sorry that's a lot of waiting. I was in the area since 2."

I was getting ready to leave but then Alyssa pops out. And I was feeling her, but they say she's only available for half an hr. Alyssa broke me down really fast and got me to say yes lol..

Alyssa was a really good provider. Pretty, willing, and she got to work fast. We skipped the table shower and she was basically assaulting me before I could get my clothes off. I thought we were gunna end up doing it with my shoes still on, we somehow moved that fast.

Bbbj, then 69 (Alyssa tasted and smelled pretty God) ,then cg, and Alyssa's cg is good. My only complaint was that my session with her was short. I've never done a half hour trip ever.

Another thing. I got to have a short conversation with Catia. Catia does look like her pictures. She's really really hot, so not being able to work with her today stung a bit since she was the reason I made it out all this way. I told Catia that it's unfortunate she's not available today, maybe next time. She seemed game. Let's see if we can make an appointment happen.

If all the providers really look like their pictures, then I'm also game for Becky at another point.

It was 230 for half an hr, I gave 250.

Carla
380/h DFK, TS, BBBJ, CIM offered, CFS, CG, K9, MISH
Early 20's, natural D's
Pics are real but face in pics is her best angle. (you know what I mean.)

She is very young and new to the US. She will stay only for 10 days. Emily introduced her and told she is new to this business. So, I did not expect higher skill. She speaks very little English and uses translation app. Her native language is Spanish. If you speak Spanish, you may communicate smoothly.

She took me to TS but, as Emily said, she is not familiar with TS. She washed me and said to take a towel. I requested her typical TS nuru body slide and explained how to do it. I wasn't sure if she understood but she did nuru with lots of kisses. Though other Chinese girls have better skills, I was fine with her as I liked her natural boobs. She used boobs to massage my son. Also, she washed my ass so much, which infers she does rim.

Back to room and she told me to get down. Usually, I should get face down but I didn't. She did DFK, BBBJ, etc. Yes, I recalled school days back to some decades ago. She asked CIM or CFS and I asked her to cover me. She started CG without gel as she got natural gel enough, which I like. Her CG speed is fast. If you like latin fast CG, see her. I changed position to K9. I think she likes doggy. So, I moved faster and faster. Then, change to mish. I found that she is flexible. She asked me do you like wide spread legs? and I said yes. Anyway, I enjoyed several mish positions. She had some O's and I made my ass faster and exploded. Her young pussy is kinda tight, I believe.

She gave me some massage but not professional level, which I was fine. We chatted via translation app till my son got recovered. During the first CFS, I found her best pussy position is CG. So, asked her CG again. I enjoyed her natural tits while she did fast CG. Some minutes later, I loaded 2nd one. Thanks for her fast CG.

She stays in NY only for 10 days and won't work all of the days. If you are interested in her, book now.

A while back someone wrote here that they thought this place used Dove body wash rather than nuru gel. Actually I believe it is both. A few days ago I had a session with petite Allyssa. When we got to the table shower she first soaped me up with off-the-shelf Dove Deep Moisture body wash. She cleaned my backside thoroughly, slid on me some, fully rinsed off my backside, and then gave me a generous anal tonguing. Next she turned me over and, after some intense BBBJ dick and ball sucking, soaped up and cleaned my whole front with the Dove, and slid around some more, and then rinsed me off again. I thought that might be the end of the table shower, but next she turned to an unmarked container that she said was nuru liquid. She slathered that all over me and all over herself and then not only glided and writhed silkenly all over me but then positioned herself for a slithery, slathery nuru sixty-nine session. I tongued her oiled up vagina as deep as I could, and then I sucked on her slippery clitoris while deeply fingering her (she welcomed that), all as she continued to massage my nurued-up dick with her lips and throat. I couldn’t resist tasting her oily little anus bud too. She has pretty genitals, totally sm ooth and hairless (there’s a patch of stubble a little higher up). She has sweet brown little pussy lip ridges and a bright pink inside when you spread them apart, and her asshole is pristine.

Before the table shower, she was on me the moment we met, deep French kissing me while looking deeply into my eyes—and at the same time somehow removing her gauzy cape and little bikini so she was totally naked in my arms before I had removed any of my own clothing. I fondled her bare pussy and fingered her and sucked her tits and admired her creamy smooth youthful skin and DFKed her some more. Then she abruptly squatted down and pulled my pants to my knees and launched into a passionate BBBJ. I found myself in no rush to get to the table shower, but finally we got all my clothes off and after more writhing and intertwining moved on.

After the table shower when we returned to the room and threw our towels aside there was much more making out. I lay her down on the bed and kissed my way from her lovely lips and eyes and ears to her shoulders and meaty little tits and belly button and pelvis and thighs and finally to voraciously eating her out. We did sixty-nine with me on top, then with her on top, and then side to side, all providing wonderful views in the big bedside mirror—she even turned to make sure the mirror gave a full view of her beautiful little pussy. Also I discovered that she enjoyed being face-fucked with my hands on her head gently guiding her. When we finally put the condom on we fucked cowgirl and then doggy (what a view of heaven!) and then mish (the view of her sweet face is also heaven). I’m a one-pop guy, and I originally thought I would want to cum into her pretty mouth and down her throat, but pumping inside her hot little pussy while DFKing her was so thrilling that I knew I had to cum deep inside her belly, albeit in the bag. At the end I stayed inside for a bit, luxuriating in the post-cum glow and in her enthralling embrace, and then as she cleaned me up we chatted cheerfully with a translator app. She was passionate and warm and open and eager and inviting throughout our session. I left a happy man.

$320 plus $40 tip.

Joana
420/1HR

Made an appointment for 7:30pm but was running late due to traffic. I messaged that I would be closer to 7:45pm and was told no problem. When I got there, MMS told me I was too late. Mea culpa, I guess. I asked when Joana would be available and was told 20 minutes. So, I sat in the little room. For 30 minutes. MMS came back and told me that I might like Becke better because, "Joana doesn't do BBBJ and asked if I wanted to see her. I told her, "I'll look but I think I prefer Joana." MMS said, "I'll be right back. I'll bring you Becke to see. Wait another 20 minutes. MMS comes back and tells me she's going to give me a lineup and I can pick who I want. On deck were: Becke, Sana, Joana and Carla. I stuck with Joana. On to the specifics.

Joana is adorable. She can't weigh more than 92 pounds. Super spinner and in great shape. Great butt, too, for a girl this tiny. Smooth brown skin, great full lips (probably a bit filled but nothing outrageous,) tiny little waist. Pics and video are 100%. Face is beautiful and not the filter they use on the website, which is a downgrade from her actual face. Man made C's not terrible but I bet her smaller, OEM boobs were better and just fine. Regardless, they look great on her. Age, I'd say is probably 25ish because she looks 21, easily. But I know she's not.

We started in the table shower. She seems very very new and doesn't really have a routine down. So, it wasn't exactly auto pilot. But we laughed as we figured it out together. Marginal massage in the table shower and nice soapy HJ on the flip. She didn't sit on me directly and instead did a little perch straddle thing. Some LFK. She seems tentative but I also think she's just trying to be safe and limit skin to skin. Let me touch her everywhere but doesn't want FIV.

Back to the room. She looks great unwrapping that towel and I can't wait to get my hands on her. Very sweet and slow buildup as I'm touching her all over and just enjoying her body. She seemed to get more comfortable when she realized that I wasn't going to push here anywhere she didn't want to go and her LFK transitioned into a more DFK.

She had me sit on the bed and prepped me with more HJ. Time for the BJ. She reached for a cover. I asked her, "Can we do BBBJ?" She smiled and said, "I don't usually do that. I like to be safe." Ok. No problem. Not a surprise. MMS told me so. Nonetheless, her CBJ technique was great. Took the whole thing, and varied her strokes. Very nice. Time for me to return the favor because she has the sweetest little shaved pussy. So, I got down there and went to work DATY. This was a highlight because I got her beyond the SW performance and could tell that she actually was enjoying what I was doing. The arch of her little back and seeing her grab her own nipples as she pushed the back of my head was beyond sexy. Again, she seemed to be squirming away from FIV. So I stopped and asked her, "You don't want my fingers inside?" She said, "No. Sorry...." And seemed genuinely apologetic. I told her, "Ok. Don't worry. I won't." Again, once she seemed to know that I was willing to accept her boundaries, she seemed to actually enjoy the process.

Time for the main event. She gives me a big kiss and hug and a bit more CBJ. Swaps covers and climbs on top for CG. This woman is tighter than a dolphins ass. Unbelievable. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted when I wanted it. Asked her to turn around for RCG. She seemed to enjoy watching herself and somehow, she got even tighter. I couldn't hold out anymore after about 20 minutes of this and made my donation in the bag. She continues to go for another 5 minutes which was a great effort.

We spent the final few minutes talking about where she's from and how much longer she'll be here. She says her English is bad but it's actually great. I asked her if she was new and she said that she hadn't worked "in a place like this before...."

Joana was a little firecracker. And she couldn't be either more adorable or sexy. She's exactly the little thing you see working in some office and you think, "Man, if I had an hour with her....she has no idea." She has her limitations but she seemed apologetic about it and made sure that they didn't spoil a good time.

If you're looking for someone to toss around, get nasty with and go for BBFS, it doesn't make you a bad guy but Joana is not your girl. If a slower, "I'll take care of you, you take care of me vibe is your style...Run, don't walk to Joana. She said she's only there for a week. Hopefully, I'll repeat if I get time before she leaves.

DDY Venus 320 1hr

Picked Venus. She is taller. Maybe 5'6. Pretty face. Nice curvy body with C tits maybe and a booty...tiny covid belly. A few words in english then it was just sex. Kissed some and then she dropped down and sucked me off before the shower. Sucked me off in the shower. Gave my butthole some love in the shower.

69 and tasted good. Then she put the condom on me. Had the hour so got 2 pops in. First cg, mish, doggy and pop in bag. A little recovery rub. Then just went hard doggy like she was my personal fuck doll. Nice sexy chinese provider to just poke, poke, poke. Would recommend.

Joana
420/1HR

Made an appointment for 7:30pm but was running late due to traffic. I messaged that I would be closer to 7:45pm and was told no problem. When I got there, MMS told me I was too late. Mea culpa, I guess. I asked when Joana would be available and was told 20 minutes. So, I sat in the little room. For 30 minutes. MMS came back and told me that I might like Becke better because, "Joana doesn't do BBBJ and asked if I wanted to see her. I told her, "I'll look but I think I prefer Joana." MMS said, "I'll be right back. I'll bring you Becke to see. Wait another 20 minutes. MMS comes back and tells me she's going to give me a lineup and I can pick who I want. On deck were: Becke, Sana, Joana and Carla. I stuck with Joana. On to the specifics.

Joana is adorable. She can't weigh more than 92 pounds. Super spinner and in great shape. Great butt, too, for a girl this tiny. Smooth brown skin, great full lips (probably a bit filled but nothing outrageous,) tiny little waist. Pics and video are 100%. Face is beautiful and not the filter they use on the website, which is a downgrade from her actual face. Man made C's not terrible but I bet her smaller, OEM boobs were better and just fine. Regardless, they look great on her. Age, I'd say is probably 25ish because she looks 21, easily. But I know she's not.

We started in the table shower. She seems very very new and doesn't really have a routine down. So, it wasn't exactly auto pilot. But we laughed as we figured it out together. Marginal massage in the table shower and nice soapy HJ on the flip. She didn't sit on me directly and instead did a little perch straddle thing. Some LFK. She seems tentative but I also think she's just trying to be safe and limit skin to skin. Let me touch her everywhere but doesn't want FIV.

Back to the room. She looks great unwrapping that towel and I can't wait to get my hands on her. Very sweet and slow buildup as I'm touching her all over and just enjoying her body. She seemed to get more comfortable when she realized that I wasn't going to push here anywhere she didn't want to go and her LFK transitioned into a more DFK.

She had me sit on the bed and prepped me with more HJ. Time for the BJ. She reached for a cover. I asked her, "Can we do BBBJ?" She smiled and said, "I don't usually do that. I like to be safe." Ok. No problem. Not a surprise. MMS told me so. Nonetheless, her CBJ technique was great. Took the whole thing, and varied her strokes. Very nice. Time for me to return the favor because she has the sweetest little shaved pussy. So, I got down there and went to work DATY. This was a highlight because I got her beyond the SW performance and could tell that she actually was enjoying what I was doing. The arch of her little back and seeing her grab her own nipples as she pushed the back of my head was beyond sexy. Again, she seemed to be squirming away from FIV. So I stopped and asked her, "You don't want my fingers inside?" She said, "No. Sorry...." And seemed genuinely apologetic. I told her, "Ok. Don't worry. I won't." Again, once she seemed to know that I was willing to accept her boundaries, she seemed to actually enjoy the process.

Time for the main event. She gives me a big kiss and hug and a bit more CBJ. Swaps covers and climbs on top for CG. This woman is tighter than a dolphins ass. Unbelievable. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted when I wanted it. Asked her to turn around for RCG. She seemed to enjoy watching herself and somehow, she got even tighter. I couldn't hold out anymore after about 20 minutes of this and made my donation in the bag. She continues to go for another 5 minutes which was a great effort.

We spent the final few minutes talking about where she's from and how much longer she'll be here. She says her English is bad but it's actually great. I asked her if she was new and she said that she hadn't worked "in a place like this before...."

Joana was a little firecracker. And she couldn't be either more adorable or sexy. She's exactly the little thing you see working in some office and you think, "Man, if I had an hour with her....she has no idea." She has her limitations but she seemed apologetic about it and made sure that they didn't spoil a good time.

If you're looking for someone to toss around, get nasty with and go for BBFS, it doesn't make you a bad guy but Joana is not your girl. If a slower, "I'll take care of you, you take care of me vibe is your style...Run, don't walk to Joana. She said she's only there for a week. Hopefully, I'll repeat if I get time before she leaves.
Would you say Carla's pics are accurate? Nice review btw

Would you say Carla's pics are accurate? Nice review btw
The pics are definitely her but face and skin color are photoshopped. Upon first seeing her I was confused (but not disappointed). In my opinion -the pics give her a white European vibe. But in person she looks like a Latina or mixed race, with dark hair, and light caramel complexion. Her face reminds me of Destiny Cruz the pornstar. She’s pretty but I would say she’s more of an exotic beauty more so than a European/white coventional kind beauty. Personally, I love skinny latinas so I was happy with her looks. But FYI she only would do covered BJ (yes, despite the fact that I had even showered twice earlier). I’ll do a full review later.

Status
Not open for further replies.