Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do you are reading the correct review. It says it in the headline:

Dalya
$420 + $100 PSE + $40 tip
DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, BBFSCIP

And he mentions “CIP” and “CIPed again”
In the review itself

I do you are reading the correct review. It says it in the headline:

Dalya
$420 + $100 PSE + $40 tip
DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, BBFSCIP

And he mentions “CIP” and “CIPed again”
In the review itself
Oh fuck. I am so hungovered that my reading and comprehension skills are totally messed up. My bad. Although, rather than calling it $100 PSE (which is a nebulous term) reviewer should have just specified $100 for BBFS + CIP (instead of listing it below the rate). But I’ll shut up now and drink more Gatorade.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Oh fuck. I am so hungovered that my reading and comprehension skills are totally messed up. My bad. Although, rather than calling it $100 PSE (which is a nebulous term) reviewer should have just specified $100 for BBFS + CIP (instead of listing it below the rate). But I’ll shut up now and drink more Gatorade.
No that's a good point.
People should just list the service and price instead of saying "I got PSE" and then we spend the next five posts trying to define pse, which we never get everyone to agree on anyway.

And what I've noticed is this whole pse thing is only going on in these Manhattan AMP threads.

No that's a good point.
People should just list the service and price instead of saying "I got PSE" and then we spend the next five posts trying to define pse, which we never get everyone to agree on anyway.

And what I've noticed is this whole pse thing is only going on in these Manhattan AMP threads.
That's because the Manhattan AMPs are specifically advertising PSE for extra $$, at least for certain women. Some do it on their websites, some in their twitter feeds.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's because the Manhattan AMPs are specifically advertising PSE for extra $$, at least for certain women. Some do it on their websites, some in their twitter feeds.
Thanks, good to know and that explains why everyone is putting it in there reviews.

So basically PSE is bbfs cip?
I wonder how many loads a day these girls take?

Thanks, good to know and that explains why everyone is putting it in there reviews.

So basically PSE is bbfs cip?
I wonder how many loads a day these girls take?
Not always cip anymore. One girl wanted $100 bbfs and another $100 if you want to cip. It’s annoying as fuck with the vagueness and upsells

From another thread..

In any case, I don't like PSE as someone wrote PSE is DFK, CIM also. We should just spell it out

GFE = pretty much everything before BBFS. This means CIM, RIM, DFK, DATY, 69

FIV should be spelled out since must very YMMV
Greek should be spelled out
Cum on Face - spelled out as this is very YMMV

Instead of PSE, we should just write the following if it happens

- BBFS
- BBFS CIP
- BBFS ANAL
- BBFS CIA

This is necessary because girls are starting to do ala cart pricing once you get to BBFS

Makes me relish the times when a girl lets me fuck them bbfscip with no extra fees or just $40-100 for bbfscip upsell cuz that all I had on me.

Alyssa

Took a few times to try this place out because I wanted Jiajia or Alyssa but neither were available when I was able to make it. Finally got to see Alyssa a week or so ago. Short girl that came in in undies and platform slippers or something. Immediately went in for some dfk and helped me take my clothes off. Even though I was sweaty from work and power walking to the location since I was running late she got down on her knees and gave a great bbj. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted to go take a shower, and seemed a bit disappointed when I said yes lol.

went to TS. She did a very thorough cleaning and asked if I wanted rim (I said no), scrubbed me down. In between my toes and fingers and everything. Did a cat bath, which I don’t usually care for, but I enjoyed it. Took it very slow and I was worried it was going to eat into our fun time…until she flipped me and started another bbj. With the lube she had in the shower she dt’d and almost went completely to the base. I started to rub her clit so she got on the table and shoved my fingers into her pussy. Pulled her over for 69 and we just kinda took our time there. Rubbed her pussy on my dick and teased almost putting it in a few times, acting like it was an accident. She got off, cleaned me off and headed back to the room.

she didn’t ask for money yet at this point so I figured I’d get it out of the way now. Gave her the 320+…40 or 60 tip, can’t remember. She thanked me like 8 times, took the money outside, and when she came back she pushed me into the bed and went straight to bbj. Not as deep this time but still good. Teased again rubbing her pussy on me and the head almost popped inside of her. She held it there and said “want to do this?” Then started laughing and said something along the lines of “you’re so bad, you’re gonna get me pregnant.” Condom on, did mish, lifted her legs up to her head and pounded away. She’s one of the few amp girls I was able to really go hard at and balls deep. Usually they position it so I can’t get that far in but she kept pulling me in more and wanted it harder. Switched to cg, I think rcg (can’t remember) doggy, mish again pretty rough for a while. Eventually time was “running out” and switched back to bbj. Was close to finishing but couldn’t quite get there so I jerked off until I busted in her mouth, which she spit into a tissue. Helped me get dressed, thanked me like 5 more times and went on my way.

lots of fun. A bit older than her listed age, but def fucks like a tiger

Dalya 420 hour bbbj dfk bbfs cip
at first she wanted 200, then 150 and got her down to 100 for bbfscip.

She is a very pretty mid 20s Japanese woman with a nice slender body and tall for japanese girl with nice B cups and a slappable J-ass.
She looks like a hot grad school student. When she smiles or laughs...damn she is the kind of girl you just want to date. She used to live in england at some point of her lift but lives in japan now, so she speaks english with a british accent. I can't tell you how fucking hot that is. She is full japanese.

Right off the bat she is friendly. Didn't collect the money until the end.
Got her in the shower and did the blue toast and then really good DFK and a bbbj that was maybe the best one I've had form a j-girl....had some good tongue motion on the head.

in the room she went back to sucking my dick and being a good little dirty girl. I pulled her up for 69 as I wanted to check out that pussy before fucking her bareback. Nice and tight and tiny. Little hair on top but none where your mouth is. (sorry pockler)

Pulled her on top of me....and yes, the upgrade was worth it. best feeling BBFS pussy from a provider I had. Nice and warm. So yeah, she rode me in CG and she was nice and tight and I will able to fuck her hard. Standing mish and had her ankles by my ears. Looking at her face while fucking her is beautiful. Then I walked up until my knees were on the best and the it was mish but kept her ankles up the whole time.

rolled her over to doggy on the bed and she has a nice ass and it gives a great sound when slapping it and I like watching my dick go in and out.

Went to regular mish where I fucked her hard until I came in her pussy and kept fucking to get my sperm all up in there....it was 5 days worth.

She is the best j-girl this place has had since Rina.... not sure who I would pick between the two although speaking english might push dalya ahead.

Saw Chanel last week. 320 + 50.

Easy set up with emily. She opened door, and she was looking good as hell in this tight white skirt. I immediately took notice and complimented her, and she teased me that I should have a session with her. Doubt it would really happen, if it did I feel like a lot of mongers would jump on the opportunity. She placed my arm over her shoulders, and lead me down the back hallway to Chanel's room at the end. Chanel is a tiny little cutie, very village looking , kinda of has gappy baby teeth. But definitley a cutie. Under 5 foot. Has a slight pouch, but wasn't that noticeable. Doesn't speak much english. And i prefer my gals speak some, so i can kind of connect and direct how i like things.

IMO
Face - 8 (cute face, baby teeth with small gaps)
Body - 8 (lil bit of a gut, tiny, under 5 foot, nice full MM B's?)
Performance - 7 (just didn't connect to the level i prefer)
Personality - 6 (no connection, maybe she was tired, so maybe YMMV?)

Unfortunately for me, it wasn't one of the greater encounters. It was at the end of the night, and she seemed kinda tired. Or maybe we just didn't connect. YMMV maybe? Don't get me wrong the performance was good, just didn't connect. Kind of disappointed since i've read some good reviews. No preview. Got the TS which was good but longer than I would've preferred. Good nuru, cat bath, b2b, and i declined the RJ. On the flip, more nuru, b2b, p2p, hj, BBBJ (ok skills, wasn't bad but didn't stand out). Think she was trying to get me to donate there, but wasn't happening, she realized it, and suggested we go back to the room. Dried off.

Back to the room, and immediately started back with the BBBJ. She offered 69, and i never refuse. She has a litte sac by her anus, not red enough to be hemorrhoids. I don't know, noticeable, but didn't deter me away from tasting her. Clean. We were like that for a while, then i asked for the cover to CG for a while. Then DS for a while too, I lost steam, and just wasn't into it as much as i was hoping. Same with her. Her room had no ventilation, and i was sweating profusely which messed with my mojo. Could've been me, since I mongered the night before, and took out a lot of me. She left to get me some water and a towel to dry me off. As soon as i re-cooperated, LFK/DFK, HJ, BBBJCIM. Hot towel clean up. Had like 10 minutes left, and she started to massage my legs, decent technique but we didn't chat at all. A little awkward. Tipped her and she lead me out to emily who let me out. Maybe YMMV. It was a horrible session. Just didn't connect this time. I would probably see her again, since i love tiny spinner cuties. But after, I go through others.

Venus $$$.2

Here is a review on Venus who I have seen at DDY about 5 times as of this writing. This is a very good place conveniently located in midtown Manhattan very close to Rockefeller Center/Bryant Park.

Key things that I like about Venus are her sensuality and attention to detail. The first time I met her she felt like a glove in my hands. Very good kisser whether its DFK or LFK but the key thing is that she is a free flowing responsive provider that matches the intensity of her partner. Whenever I am greeted by her she is very rhythmic in a very bouncy fun way. It doesn't feel forced and I think she may have been a dancer back in China.

Her oral skills are excellent. Expect a BBBJ after she gets you undressed. She has a way of performing that really helps put me at ease.

For the table shower she is very uninhibited. She'll make sure you are clean while also performing massage, cat bath, rim, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, etc. All of these activities don't feel forced and she matches the energy of her partner. Not to fast or slow depending on their needs.

After the table shower is where she really shines. Expect excellent foreplay. It's always a new experience everytime I see her but I feel her key strength is her flexibility. This girl is very fit and feminine at the same time. She's extremely flexible and I'm always surprised by how she can stretch her legs for amazing foreplay (DATY, DATO) or sex positions. You can sometimes feel as if you are experiencing things out of a Kama Sutra book. I'm also quoting the dancer/athlete reference.

The main act is always a pleasurable intense experience. Decide on your position of choice and you won't be disappointed.

After you are done if there is time she will always offer a standing shower which is nice because it gives the customer a feeling that they are not being rushed.

Her English isn't the greatest but it's good enough for basic communication. The communication experience is not awkward with her.

Overall I've been pleased with DDY as a whole as they have a very good rotation of girls and all of them beautiful. (I've only been with a handful though - Jia Jia, Bianca)

Venus keeps me coming back because she is a complete package.

Yumi japanese cfs dfk bbbj shaved C/D real tits nice ass early 20s 420 hr

She does offer bbfs but not sure how much as I didn't pursue it.

Yumi is hot. She got the double bubble...big tits and a big ass, and she is not a fatty. A little dfk when we met. Shook her ass when I played with it. She was going to be a fun girl. Not shy and shit.
Standing shower involved some titty washing.

Some standing DFK and she got on her knees for a bbbj....maybe about halfway in there. One of the top j-girls in that department. In 69 she was shaved and had such a pretty little pussy.

"japanese condom?" <-- yes, and she put it on. I could feel her pussy heat, the vheat, through the 001L. Oh, yeah, I grabbed them in Teso life in K-town. Got hit on by the two white bearded ladies looking at makeup.
Got her in some CG and held onto those titties for dear milk...er I mean dear life...er I mean I groped the shit out of them.

Put her on her back on the bed and dragged her ass to the edge. Stood up and kept her legs up. Her first time in NY. Not sure about america because she said she likes LA.
But she had that fresh from Japan tightness. Banging her hard she gave some top tier dirty talk I couldn't understand. Was it kimochi or give me D? She turned her head back and forth and put a finger in her mouth anime style. Raging hardon. For some reason I thought of Micheal Douglas banding Jeanne Tripplehorn in Basic Instinct.
Put my hand on her throat and she was fine. Used it to throw her into the bed as I fucked her. She grabbed my finger and stuck it in her mouth and I grabbed her face. So close to trying a light slap. I pussied out.

Put her in doggy and damn now I know why I only use 1 monitor... how do I watch her ass from behind, her face in the front mirror, and her tits swinging in the side mirror? well, all at one time.
Overloaded I busted hard.

I think she has a short stay before going to another state. Yumi in real life > her pics on website (they are her).

Status
Not open for further replies.