Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily the MMS is pretty cute here... I asked if she sees clients and she smiled and say nope. Damn
None of them do. I will admit that 2 of them are my top 2 ATFs (maybe top 3 because angie/chrissie was amazing). I have fucked 3 NYC mamasans. If Emily is the blond then IMO she is beautiful and amazing in the sack. If she has black hair then she never provided there.

That’s her with a touch of face filter. That’s the only place where the photos are accurate representation of the provider without covering of face etc. she has maybe the best attitude of any provider I have seen so that’s a plus.

None of them do. I will admit that 2 of them are my top 2 ATFs (maybe top 3 because angie/chrissie was amazing). I have fucked 3 NYC mamasans. If Emily is the blond then IMO she is beautiful and amazing in the sack. If she has black hair then she never provided there.
Black hair. She low key resembles the website picture but a bit older of course.

cute little sweater dress she had on. Nice plump ass and B’s.

pokler

Power Bottom
You fucked the mms because they provided every now and then or because you charmed them and got them to fuck you UTR?

Had a session with Kylie, she plays the horny&playful part, with dirty talk and everything

She's the first one to ask me "do u like rimming?" explicitly

Pics are accurate but enhanced, real face isn't that pointy, body is typical spinner

Her technique is good, she's tight, she's friendly

$320 + 20 tip well spent for rim bls bbbj 69 cfs

________

Also saw Rebecca
I hate to be that guy but I was disappointed with her appearance, even more for $360

Website's second pic shows her real face, and she has some loose skin on the stomach and hips area

Fortunately the session went well as her attitude and technique compensated, by now you know me: rim bls bbbj 69 cfs
$360

Kylie. 1hr.

Well i guess this is perfect timing for my quick review of Kylie.

Yes it is pretty much her in the picture. She is actually really pretty in person. She is a slim girl with A cups and little petite ass. I am usually not really a spinner type of guy like most here but….

Kylie’s service was fucking exceptional that made me forget she had a spinner body. Sometimes I feel like it is also your “chemistry” with certain providers that either makes your experience great or mediocre. Anyway… got the intro bbbj before i even took my jacket off which is always great. Decided to do the standing shower for more time in the room. The shower was great really engaging and knows what she is doing.

Back in the room the fun continued. BBBJ good doesnt go all the way but aims to satisfy. RIM pretty damn good too. Start in Mish and start to drill for oil lol… i humbly can say im a little big but this girl took ALL of it with no Issues. Nice little cute cat and hole! Not many providers can get me to the point of sweating... but Kylie did. Workout!

Went to doggy, and that arch was awesome. Some providers do not arch for some reason. At the end CIM while looking at that cute arch in the mirror. Asked for a massage which was quick because she wanted to play and bbbj some more… didn’t have to ask… she just wanted to.… which to me is going the extra mile!

Great experience and HIGHLY recommend! She now made it difficult for my next time cuz i really want to see her again but want to try Grace or any other ones you guys recommend that has this same quality attention and PSE!

Happy hunting!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kylie. 1hr.

Well i guess this is perfect timing for my quick review of Kylie.

Yes it is pretty much her in the picture. She is actually really pretty in person. She is a slim girl with A cups and little petite ass. I am usually not really a spinner type of guy like most here but….

Kylie’s service was fucking exceptional that made me forget she had a spinner body. Sometimes I feel like it is also your “chemistry” with certain providers that either makes your experience great or mediocre. Anyway… got the intro bbbj before i even took my jacket off which is always great. Decided to do the standing shower for more time in the room. The shower was great really engaging and knows what she is doing.

Back in the room the fun continued. BBBJ good doesnt go all the way but aims to satisfy. RIM pretty damn good too. Start in Mish and start to drill for oil lol… i humbly can say im a little big but this girl took ALL of it with no Issues. Nice little cute cat and hole! Not many providers can get me to the point of sweating... but Kylie did. Workout!

Went to doggy, and that arch was awesome. Some providers do not arch for some reason. At the end CIM while looking at that cute arch in the mirror. Asked for a massage which was quick because she wanted to play and bbbj some more… didn’t have to ask… she just wanted to.… which to me is going the extra mile!

Great experience and HIGHLY recommend! She now made it difficult for my next time cuz i really want to see her again but want to try Grace or any other ones you guys recommend that has this same quality attention and PSE!

Happy hunting!
Please include damage plus tip expressed as $xxx where x is the numerical value you paid for the service.

Allyssa $320

I texted Emily early in the afternoon to see who was available. Out of the choices, I really liked Allyssa. I’ve been going to a different provider who swallows my cum and asked Emily if Alyssa can do the same. Emily said Allyssa has never done it but will try.

Upon arrival, Allyssa greeted me with DFK. Before I even got my jacket off, she was already on her knees giving me BBBJ. She doesn’t speak English whatsoever but she made a hand gestures telling me that she wants my cum in her mouth so she can swallow. She gave me a little of FS and lots of skull fucking. She’s really cute. She always wants my cock either inside her pussy or in her mouth.

I asked for standing shower so we can be quick. We lasted no more than 5 minutes but she gave me a great experience. My favorite part is when she asked me to put my leg up the table. She gave me BBBJ, licked my balls, rimmed and all the way back to BBBj again.

Back in the room started with more DFK and BBBJ. She asked me to go on all 4 so she can have a nice view and position for rimming. She rimmed me while she played with my boys. Then she went under to suck me some more. Her attitude was so great that I couldn’t last for FS. She kept reminding me to cum in her mouth so she can swallow. Once I came inside her she hesitated a little bit because of the amount of babies I had inside her. She swallowed every drop and was smiling when she did it. Unfortunately, we got the smallest room so we were sweating a lot.

Second round was a lot of work. I’m not really a two pop person but Alyssa didnt want to give up on me. We fucked several times, gave me a handy, and lots of BBBJ. I couldn’t pop the second time unfortunately but she was very sweet. She kept telling me that I was the very first person she swallowed and that she’ll never forget me. Amazing experience.

Her photos aren’t that accurate but she is tiny. I love petite girls. However, her face isn’t my type. I like lighter skin Asian girls. Allyssa is a little tan. Her body is amazing. Her tits are the perfect for her height and weight. She’s very perky but not as pretty as I would like them. Chanel is more my type.

I would highly suggest Allyssa for guys who wants a cum hungry girl who doesn’t want to stop getting their dick handled. I told Emily to bring back Chanel(my atf) so I can have both of them at the same time.

Emily just introduced me to Kylie. She’s quiet tall but very skinny. Small but fatty butt. I will try her next time.

Kylie 320 + 50 tip

The MMS is hawt & know I know why everyone wants to smash her lol. Went to the bathroom real quick & went into Kylie's room, damn she is fine in her little sailor moon outfit.

She is very petite & I went for the TS as I just got back from work. She gave me a bbbj preview & massaged the boys & went back into the room. Took care of the donation & off to the races, she is very energetic, gave me a long bbbj & stroked me at the same time. Slapped the cover on and she mounted me CG & RCG. She has loads of energy & loves to take care of her big men. Blew in the bag, sat & chatted & tried to go for round 2 bbbj but I was just SPENT. WE chatted & I played with her vag & tittes as she tried to get the 2nd cup but wasn't happening.

Will DEFINITELY come back!! Man oh man she A+++ guys!!!

want to try Grace or any other ones you guys recommend that has this same quality attention and PSE!

Happy hunting!
I reviewed both on here. I did them back to back. Grace is learning english. Grace has more curves and I would say a slightly prettier face...very cute and sweet girl. Both of them take the dick. Similar tightness. Grace is a little bit older. Great service.

Allyssa

Intrigued by the height, pics and other reviews across all the boards. Made an appointment the day prior, reconfirmed in the morning as it was an 11am appointment. MMS informed to I can come in anytime as she didn't have a 10am appointment scheduled.

Arrived and greeted by Emily. Told her my appointment, asked to used the bathroom which worked out since other enthusiast were ringing to come in and overheard 1 asking about Allyssa. Emily told them she's already booked . Came out the bathroom to meet Allyssa in a lace 2 piece purple lingerie. Give me a kiss, grabs my hand and head off to the room.

Once we got to the room, it was clear her English was minimal but it was enough. Took off my jacket and immediately got in DFK, started to take my shirt off and she dives straight into my pants and put junior right into her mouth for a BBBJ which is better then most. While sucking she asks if I wanted a TS or go right into it. Since I came off work I wanted a shower but that didn't stop her from sucking my off for another couple mins. We got undressed and went to the TS room.

From there she sucks me off some more and then gestures me to lay down. Soaps my back up, rinse and indicates me to flip. Which I again am amazed on how quickly she starts sucking me off. I swear it was in her mouth midflip lol she then soaps herself up along with my front and begins a body rub. Everytime she came up we DFK'd for 15-20 seconds. Then came a knock, it was clear the place was busy so we had to rinse and cut the TS short.

Back in the room, we're going at it DFK Then she sits me on the edge of the bed and sucks me off with more passion and intensity like I just came back from a war and shes unloading all her pent up lust. Almost CIM right there but I had her stop cause I'm usually only good for 1. Reposition to 69 to buy me some time and she's moaning, at some point she stops the BBJ As she O's. Told her to put the cover on for the main attraction. She immediately spins around in 1 swift motion I suddenly have a wrapper on like a ninja this girl.

She gets on CG, starts riding like crazy, switching from CG to ACG and back. I grab her little A cups. When she moves my left hand from her breast to her neck and gestures for a choke. So of ourse I obliged, this results in a smile with roughly harder motion. I sit up and she's grinding me while I sit in the Buddha position.

I wrap my arms around her and flip over to Mish all while she's still thrusting into me and I start pounding away, she's screaming "yes fuck me harder good" over and over again. Pulled out, grabbed an ankle and flipped her for DS.,Wether she was ready for it or not. She smiles and throws he tiny ass back. Put myself in and again just going to town. Grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her up and held her with her hair, she screams "yes! Fuck me!" At this point I'm close to popping already. I tell her I want to CIM. I pull out and she pushes me on my back and starts sucking the soul out of my dick. After a min or 2 I CIM hard. Unfortunately I forgot to ask her to swallow so she ends up putting my kids in the trash bin lol we looked at the clock and there was only 10mins left so I got a massage and we chatted a bit.

Idk about 4'9 but she is def under 5ft and very tiny. Would put her in the late 20's/early 30's but def a good time, would absolutely recommend. Damage was $320. Would've done a tip but that's all I brought. Next session will be extra tip.

All in all 10/10. I had read on another board that she's Viola from AL. I never saw Viola nor did I ask so I can't confirm. I was also told that Viola = Saki on steroids. based off my session, I would agree with that sentiment except not as tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.