Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla - $320 + $40 tip HR CFS BBB DFK

Been while since I visited any place so decided to check out DDY. Texted the place and chose Kayla. Got to the location, I swear this location was owned by another establishment before. Anyways, I get to the place, MMS opens the door and turns out it was Flora who was managing that day. Had a small chat with her and then she leads me to Kayla's room, Kayla is attractive, I would say on the cuter side and probably later 30s/early 40s. Kayla is short with huge MM, probably a D? In passing also saw Hylas, she's pretty. Anyways, short introduction, barely any English. Some DFK then off to the showers, I chose standing because I wanted more time in the room.

Back in the room she has me lay face down and do a catbath then flip over for BBBJ. She does RIM but not my thing so I told her no. Then came on the cover and we did CG and I just finished my first round there. Quick massage break and we got to round 2. Started off with BBBJ again then onto the cover, CG, then onto mish then I eventually bust. Honestly first time I've busted this quick on the second round.

We clean up and I chat a bit more with Flora, she randomly pulls my mask down and gives me a kiss and ask me to come back. MAYBE I will! I think Kayla is great, energetic and really into what she does. I may repeat because I definitely came faster than I expected but I also want to see Grace next time or a few other places. My only dislike is the room, feels like it isn't that soundproof and kind of small.

Kylie - $320 + 40tip BBBJ, LFK, DFK, CFS on 1/8/22

Decided to treat myself after my blunder (got scammed, see other thread) so I texted DDY to see if Kylie was available for the afternoon. Got there early and Flora let me in to wait. Eventually she brings me to Kylie's room, which I had been in my 1st time with Ling Ling before the name change to DDY. Kylie was on me like white on rice and DFK before the door was even closed. Almost lost my balance as I was caught off guard by it. After I get my jacket off Kylie is immediately on her knees and undoing my jeans. A quick BBBJ with lots of eye contact getting me ready for the afternoon's events. She undresses as I do and off we go to the TS. Flora was outside and was feeling frisky I guess cause she gives me a quick kiss and I ask if she wants to join. Teasing me she takes off my towel in the hallway the grabs and slaps my ass! Me being the showman I am, turn around to give Flora a preview as I take of my sandels but Kylie deftly maneuvers me into the TS room. Oh well, other time perhaps. Listerine toast and the usual TS routine. Kylie actually asked me if I wanted a rimming, but since it's not my thing, I take a pass. DFK and BBBJ in the TS as normal, but at the end she had me sit on the end of the table. She squirts some lube on my junk and in my hands. Then she proceeds to grind her sweet little ass up and down on my stiff rod as she takes my hands and has me rub her little A cup titties. She turns around and being to jerk me off. I say to hold on I don't want pop just yet and she just looks me in the eyes, keeps going and says, "You give me two pops today" so seductively that I explode all over her stomach. We laugh about getting all sticky as she cleans us up and then it's back to the room. Here she asks for the donation and I oblige. My one concern was that I wasn't asked at the get go. It didn't bother me too much as I was getting an hour anyway, but it did cross my mind. Kylie has me lie face up at the get go as I don't care for rimming and she lies down next to me. Let me just say that Kylie has a beautiful round face and I could look into those brown eyes of her's all day. She ticks all my boxes. Breasts are not a B as advertised, but she's got nips that poke out and beg to be sucked on. She speaks very good English as well and she begins to rub my nipples and asks if I like it. I say it's okay but there are much more fun things we can do. She gets a big smile on her face and beings to just rub my dick, taking the saliva from her mouth and just rubbing my frenulum. During this we just made out like school kids, lots of DFK and eye contact. When she felt I was ready for more, she slid in between my legs and starts with another sensual BBBJ with crazy eye contact. After getting me a little stiffer she really begins to go to work, taking most of me in her mouth, spitting on it for lube, the whole deal. Now I have to taste her and I tell her to get on top for 69. Her moans are incredible as she continues to suck me as I lick and finger her tight hole. Then she starts to moan that her pussy is "all mine" and I just have to fuck her. She slaps on a rubber and climbs on top. As she begins to ride me she looks at herself in the mirror giving me the impression that she really enjoys what she does. Grabbing the back of my neck she pulls me up and tells me to fuck her. I have her ride me for a few minutes more but she wants me on top and we attempt to flip over with me still inside her but I pop out anyway as she is so tight. Spreading herself as wide as she can, I plow into her and fuck her Miss while DFK. After a few minutes of that I ask for DG and she obliges with a sexy grin. As I ram her from behind I just gaze at that cute little ass as it looks so good in this position. I ease her forward for a little prone bone and like an expert beyond her years (I believe she is only 19 or 20) she keeps her ass raised for deep penatration. During this time she just keeps eye contact with me in the mirror I front of us, whispering to me how good it feels and that I am all hers. Unfortunately for me, I cannot pop a 2nd time this day and I lay beside her as she takes off the condom. She says that the 2nd pop isn't important as long as I enjoy her and I reply that I enjoy her immensely. I ask for a massage and she begins to oblige, but she hardly uses and pressure. Asking for more pressure she asks if she wants her to walk my back, which I agree to as I can use it. She works me until we have about 10 minutes left. During the last minutes we dress ourselves, which I was slightly disappointed with as I prefer the full treatment, but we converse a little during the time instead which was nice. A little more DFK and a bottle of water. Another hug from Flora and I was on my way. Great PSE for me and I do recommend a visit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kylie - $320 + 40tip BBBJ, LFK, DFK, CFS on 1/8/22

Decided to treat myself after my blunder (got scammed, see other thread) so I texted DDY to see if Kylie was available for the afternoon. Got there early and Flora let me in to wait. Eventually she brings me to Kylie's room, which I had been in my 1st time with Ling Ling before the name change to DDY. Kylie was on me like white on rice and DFK before the door was even closed. Almost lost my balance as I was caught off guard by it. After I get my jacket off Kylie is immediately on her knees and undoing my jeans. A quick BBBJ with lots of eye contact getting me ready for the afternoon's events. She undresses as I do and off we go to the TS. Flora was outside and was feeling frisky I guess cause she gives me a quick kiss and I ask if she wants to join. Teasing me she takes off my towel in the hallway the grabs and slaps my ass! Me being the showman I am, turn around to give Flora a preview as I take of my sandels but Kylie deftly maneuvers me into the TS room. Oh well, other time perhaps. Listerine toast and the usual TS routine. Kylie actually asked me if I wanted a rimming, but since it's not my thing, I take a pass. DFK and BBBJ in the TS as normal, but at the end she had me sit on the end of the table. She squirts some lube on my junk and in my hands. Then she proceeds to grind her sweet little ass up and down on my stiff rod as she takes my hands and has me rub her little A cup titties. She turns around and being to jerk me off. I say to hold on I don't want pop just yet and she just looks me in the eyes, keeps going and says, "You give me two pops today" so seductively that I explode all over her stomach. We laugh about getting all sticky as she cleans us up and then it's back to the room. Here she asks for the donation and I oblige. My one concern was that I wasn't asked at the get go. It didn't bother me too much as I was getting an hour anyway, but it did cross my mind. Kylie has me lie face up at the get go as I don't care for rimming and she lies down next to me. Let me just say that Kylie has a beautiful round face and I could look into those brown eyes of her's all day. She ticks all my boxes. Breasts are not a B as advertised, but she's got nips that poke out and beg to be sucked on. She speaks very good English as well and she begins to rub my nipples and asks if I like it. I say it's okay but there are much more fun things we can do. She gets a big smile on her face and beings to just rub my dick, taking the saliva from her mouth and just rubbing my frenulum. During this we just made out like school kids, lots of DFK and eye contact. When she felt I was ready for more, she slid in between my legs and starts with another sensual BBBJ with crazy eye contact. After getting me a little stiffer she really begins to go to work, taking most of me in her mouth, spitting on it for lube, the whole deal. Now I have to taste her and I tell her to get on top for 69. Her moans are incredible as she continues to suck me as I lick and finger her tight hole. Then she starts to moan that her pussy is "all mine" and I just have to fuck her. She slaps on a rubber and climbs on top. As she begins to ride me she looks at herself in the mirror giving me the impression that she really enjoys what she does. Grabbing the back of my neck she pulls me up and tells me to fuck her. I have her ride me for a few minutes more but she wants me on top and we attempt to flip over with me still inside her but I pop out anyway as she is so tight. Spreading herself as wide as she can, I plow into her and fuck her Miss while DFK. After a few minutes of that I ask for DG and she obliges with a sexy grin. As I ram her from behind I just gaze at that cute little ass as it looks so good in this position. I ease her forward for a little prone bone and like an expert beyond her years (I believe she is only 19 or 20) she keeps her ass raised for deep penatration. During this time she just keeps eye contact with me in the mirror I front of us, whispering to me how good it feels and that I am all hers. Unfortunately for me, I cannot pop a 2nd time this day and I lay beside her as she takes off the condom. She says that the 2nd pop isn't important as long as I enjoy her and I reply that I enjoy her immensely. I ask for a massage and she begins to oblige, but she hardly uses and pressure. Asking for more pressure she asks if she wants her to walk my back, which I agree to as I can use it. She works me until we have about 10 minutes left. During the last minutes we dress ourselves, which I was slightly disappointed with as I prefer the full treatment, but we converse a little during the time instead which was nice. A little more DFK and a bottle of water. Another hug from Flora and I was on my way. Great PSE for me and I do recommend a visit.
Please break this up into paragraphs with line skips next time.
Thanks.

MeiMei $320 bbbj dfk cfs TOFTT

This place has gotten too good at photoshopping, to the point that their advertising feels dishonest. MeiMei's pics are her, but they subtracted about 20 years off her face with the beauty cam. And she's lost 1 breast, it looks like to a mastectomy? I felt a little bad for her and I don't generally like leaving negative reviews, but the gap between expectations and reality was large here. She's the skinniest provider I've ever had and does have nice long legs, which I found really sexy, so I didn't bolt at seeing the 40's face, and I ended up having a decent time in cfs, but she's hard to recommend at this price point unless you're into super skinny women (like seeing the bones skinny, not just normal spinner skinny). If that's your jam she's among the best you'll ever see, otherwise I'd pass.

MeiMei $320 bbbj dfk cfs

Figure I would do a review on the session. I think she is gone for good but might as well have one real review. 5'4, age 36, with an advertised weight of 90 lbs. Okay looking but a notch under this price point. Her one boob looks a little deflated. Not a mastectomy because mastectomy leave a very noticeable scar. She was skinny but muscly skinny so it wasn't like grabbing onto bones.

She was really into DFK. I think she might have licked my face a little. Good BBBJ to start off with. Went to CG first and her pussy is tight. Went to off bed mish. Then to DS. Like I said very tight pussy but she took it all. It was fun fucking her. I wanted to just destroy that pussy. I was drunk earlier in the day so I tired out and had her blow me some more. I will say she can suck a dick real good. With her hand and mouth she leaves enough room for some friction if that makes sense. I came hard in her mouth in under 5 minutes.

If she got some fake boobs and evened things out she would probably be pretty decent and her service/bbbj were really good. But again, I doubt she will be back.

Kylie - 320 + 40 tips - HRS -dfk, bbbj, 69, cfs.

Kylie is a petite girl with a nice body, flat A cup tits, square good looking face but not a model look and not pointy chin like the picture with nice small hips for doggy. she is about 5'2 and age is 29.

Kylie knock on the door and straight to lfk to dfk then for a preview of bbbj on the edge of the bed. She was on point, bbbj was sloppy with plenty of eye contact, slurping and licking until i cim. Kylie giggle as she clean us up. we go to the shower room but i just want the shower and hurry back to the room.

the bed was rocking as Kylie start a cat bath that led to rimming and hj my jr. Kylie know how to work it and i was hard. the cover is on and we did A - Z. she took it like a champ and more. i donated in the bag where her pussy was squeezing my jr for more cum. it was a great feeling. Kylie clean us up with a cold water bottle. we had 15 minutes left and we just cuddle and exchange wechat.

Kyle is gfe with great services. i would repeat with her.

Tumi - $320 + tips - lfk/dfk daty bbbj cfs

Came here yesterday for the first time and spent the hour with Tumi, a Japanese petite GND type with natural Cs (or just amazing MM), pretty face and happy attitude. The picture of her in the red top is accurate. We started the session with LFK and light massage since showers were all occupied. Led to DATY/BBBJ and then CFS round 1 in the room. Tumi is a good actress, very vocal and will make you feel like a stud. I couldn't last long in the first round, with Tumi in missionary and her breasts jiggling beautifully.

After round 1, we were able to get a TS. Continued massage that led to bbbj in the shower room and mutual touching. Wanted to complete round 2 in the shower room but Tumi was against it. Went back to the room and enjoyed round 2,whixh consisted of St, bbbj, cbj, and cfs. I wanted to finish CIM but pulled out on her chest.

Tumi is a good GFE provider but has limits: cannot DT (I'm average size), did not get on top, didn't want any fingers and seemed tired at times. I also went at like 430 during a weekday and this place is BUSY. Doorbell was ringing consistently and all the rooms were full during our session and I'm not sure how much rest providers got in between sessions.

See Tumi but go early in the day or later at night when it's less busy

Came here yesterday for the first time and spent the hour with Tumi, a Japanese petite GND type with natural Cs (or just amazing MM), pretty face and happy attitude. The picture of her in the red top is accurate. We started the session with LFK and light massage since showers were all occupied. Led to DATY/BBBJ and then CFS round 1 in the room. Tumi is a good actress, very vocal and will make you feel like a stud. I couldn't last long in the first round, with Tumi in missionary and her breasts jiggling beautifully.

After round 1, we were able to get a TS. Continued massage that led to bbbj in the shower room and mutual touching. Wanted to complete round 2 in the shower room but Tumi was against it. Went back to the room and enjoyed round 2,whixh consisted of St, bbbj, cbj, and cfs. I wanted to finish CIM but pulled out on her chest.

Tumi is a good GFE provider but has limits: cannot DT (I'm average size), did not get on top, didn't want any fingers and seemed tired at times. I also went at like 430 during a weekday and this place is BUSY. Doorbell was ringing consistently and all the rooms were full during our session and I'm not sure how much rest providers got in between sessions.

How tall would you estimate tumi? There's no description on her pic. Was looking to book Alyssa cause she's a short spinner but Tumi looks good too, especially since that red pic is accurate.

I keep thinking Tuma everytime I see Tumi. I have not banged a japanese chick yet that could DT. Not the JAV stars. Not the best japanese girls I've had. Most of them are barely getting past the head in.

I will say that japanese girls get better the longer they are in america and get used to the size difference. I used to be into getting them the first day now I give them like a week.

@ you guys who've seen Kylie. Is the pic on the site her? If not does she have the same runway model type slim body like the pic ?
She’s a thin short spinner with A cups. I’d say the pics on the website are real but make her look taller than she really is. Also I thought she was pretty but her face in the pics seems different than I recall.

pokler

Power Bottom
She’s a thin short spinner with A cups. I’d say the pics on the website are real but make her look taller than she really is. Also I thought she was pretty but her face in the pics seems different than I recall.
Damn I'd really like to see her , I love her body.
I'm staying away for now due to Covid. Just fucking my SA girls .

@ you guys who've seen Kylie. Is the pic on the site her? If not does she have the same runway model type slim body like the pic ?
I really recommend her if you are into slim girls like I am. She is also in her early 20s if you like them young. I saw her twice already and am already planning on a third visit. As for pictures I think it is her body but the face is touched up a bit.

pokler

Power Bottom
I really recommend her if you are into slim girls like I am. She is also in her early 20s if you like them young. I saw her twice already and am already planning on a third visit. As for pictures I think it is her body but the face is touched up a bit.
Thanks. It's the body that matters. I don't know if you remember Jessica who worked at Grace Spa last year but Kylie's body reminds me of her. I use to spend half the sessions licking Jessica's asshole.

Thanks. It's the body that matters. I don't know if you remember Jessica who worked at Grace Spa last year but Kylie's body reminds me of her. I use to spend half the sessions licking Jessica's asshole.
When I saw Jessica it was a religious experience. Amazing sex. Even my mandarin was better that day than it has ever been. Whenever you see the DDY room in the background you know it is the real girl. They do use a filter that makes their chin pointier and maybe a bit curvier.

I think if you are into Jessica you would be into Kylie. Such a tight body and I would say her body and personality are perky. Jessica is probably slightly curvier...slightly. As far as spinners working in manhattan this very moment I'd say Kylie is my favorite.

Before all this nonsense it was great having DDY and Grace very close to each other...they both had some great spinners.

She is slender but not bony. Nice legs, not super long but nice. Her pussy is really tight. Probably a little tighter than Jessica. I destroyed that tiny room with Jessica for like 45 mins. Kylie I couldn't hold out that long before busting.

pokler

Power Bottom
When I saw Jessica it was a religious experience. Amazing sex. Even my mandarin was better that day than it has ever been. Whenever you see the DDY room in the background you know it is the real girl. They do use a filter that makes their chin pointier and maybe a bit curvier.

I think if you are into Jessica you would be into Kylie. Such a tight body and I would say her body and personality are perky. Jessica is probably slightly curvier...slightly. As far as spinners working in manhattan this very moment I'd say Kylie is my favorite.

Before all this nonsense it was great having DDY and Grace very close to each other...they both had some great spinners.

She is slender but not bony. Nice legs, not super long but nice. Her pussy is really tight. Probably a little tighter than Jessica. I destroyed that tiny room with Jessica for like 45 mins. Kylie I couldn't hold out that long before busting.
Great input thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.