Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If I take these reviews of Sophie and Solene at face value then the management is making a mistake here in messing up their brand. The point of brining in these non-Orientals are that they will perform the same services as the Oriental provides but you have to pay a higher price point. What seems to be the case are that the services are not at all like what the other service providers provide. If true then this will damage the brand of this establishment. Granted I have to accept that these are single data points so far so it might be unfair to extrapolate this quickly.
Rugs are Oriental, people are Asian.

If I take these reviews of Sophie and Solene at face value.
Which reviews of Solene and Sophie? Do you only take the bad reviews at face value? if so, EVERY girl has bad reviews. Every one. Even the long time favorites have bad reviews.

Any review of Solene saying she has a butterface I am putting that in the "there are two sides to every story". In the 300-400 nyc gfe range she is a pretty girl.

My favorite NYC AMP girls currently working are NYAW Sara, Tori last seen at CCP, KG Cherry that moved, Jessica from Grace, (Rina from ccp is back in japan), and all of them have bad reviews. All of them I see people say they have shit sessions with them or they are not hot and etc.

Now the non asians are different than asians. If you are expecting the same from a german girl that you get from a chinese girl that ain't going to happen.
Korean and Chinese girls are the best for what I want.

This is my first time writing a review so I hope this comes out right. Today I randomly decided to go to DDY and Solene was available. I saw some bad reviews so I didn't know what to expect but I was confident that she would be attractive enough for it to be worth it anyway. I was greeted by the very pretty mms who made me wait for Solene. When I got to meet her she was in a black dress and had red lipstick on, I let her know I thought she was beautiful and we immediately started kissing. Her body was like a statue of an ancient greek goddess. Her curves we're amazing, wide hips with a big ass and small but cute breasts. When she speaks english she has a french accent and when she speaks spanish she has a brazilian accent. She did not ask me for more money when she did BBBJ, I only paid 380 for the hour and got an amazing experience. I am sure that she treats her clients according to the chemistry she feels but she is worth a visit just for her looks alone. I don't want to act like she is perfect haha but the experience was amazing, she gave a great table shower with a nice massage. She stood over me and danced for me so I could see her legs and ass and gave me an amazing BBBJ in the shower before heading back into the room. When we got back into the room she continued her BBBJ, this time more intense and with a lot of licking and eye contact. Then she put the cover on to get on top of me for CG where we kissed and licked each other on the neck and got very passionate. After a lot of kissing and an amazing performance from Solene I finished in the bag. She then laid on my chest and we cuddled almost the entire session, it was like being with my first girlfriend again and I felt very comfortable kissing her however I wanted. I kept kissing her forehead and honestly I did not want to write a review because I get jealous lol but after reading some negative reviews I had to write of my very positive experience with her. I wanted to see Sophie but I read she is awful, maybe she is different depending the client too. Anyway, my experience with Solene was perfect. Eye contact and honeymoon treatment the entire time. I couldn't finish round two because I was so satisfied from the first round I just wanted to cuddle but seeing her beautiful body as I smashed her in doggy was something like a movie. And she bit the pillow and moaned as I had her in doggy haha. She is a very sexy frenchie and I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again.

I'm glad other people had a better experience with Solene than me. After all, these people are all humans with ups and downs. I can only tell my experience. I wish she had treated me better, but I know she had just finished a session before me, so that could have played a part.
This is my first time writing a review so I hope this comes out right. Today I randomly decided to go to DDY and Solene was available. I saw some bad reviews so I didn't know what to expect but I was confident that she would be attractive enough for it to be worth it anyway. I was greeted by the very pretty mms who made me wait for Solene. When I got to meet her she was in a black dress and had red lipstick on, I let her know I thought she was beautiful and we immediately started kissing. Her body was like a statue of an ancient greek goddess. Her curves we're amazing, wide hips with a big ass and small but cute breasts. When she speaks english she has a french accent and when she speaks spanish she has a brazilian accent. She did not ask me for more money when she did BBBJ, I only paid 380 for the hour and got an amazing experience. I am sure that she treats her clients according to the chemistry she feels but she is worth a visit just for her looks alone. I don't want to act like she is perfect haha but the experience was amazing, she gave a great table shower with a nice massage. She stood over me and danced for me so I could see her legs and ass and gave me an amazing BBBJ in the shower before heading back into the room. When we got back into the room she continued her BBBJ, this time more intense and with a lot of licking and eye contact. Then she put the cover on to get on top of me for CG where we kissed and licked each other on the neck and got very passionate. After a lot of kissing and an amazing performance from Solene I finished in the bag. She then laid on my chest and we cuddled almost the entire session, it was like being with my first girlfriend again and I felt very comfortable kissing her however I wanted. I kept kissing her forehead and honestly I did not want to write a review because I get jealous lol but after reading some negative reviews I had to write of my very positive experience with her. I wanted to see Sophie but I read she is awful, maybe she is different depending the client too. Anyway, my experience with Solene was perfect. Eye contact and honeymoon treatment the entire time. I couldn't finish round two because I was so satisfied from the first round I just wanted to cuddle but seeing her beautiful body as I smashed her in doggy was something like a movie. And she bit the pillow and moaned as I had her in doggy haha. She is a very sexy frenchie and I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again.

So I saw Kylie today. Boy… that was an experience. First time posting btw.

I get there and Kylie is already waiting for me. Get undressed, towel on, head for the showers. It’s my first time here, and I get nervous meeting someone for the first time. Without prompting from me, she’s cleaning my chocolate starfish thoroughly for a preview rimming. In the TS. I flip, she gives me a nice intense cleaning on my front for a preview 69. Then, she has me sit on the edge of the table for a grinding sesh, where my soaped up hands can rub her wherever, as she’s grinding on my Junior. Full mast, no question. She gives me a preview BBBJ before drying me off and I can tell she’s something special.
Get back to the room, take care of the money. $320 for the hour, plus I give her a $60 tip. All I had on me. Based on what I experienced in the shower, I would have taken out more. She go, does her thing. Then she comes back. Rim, and she licks/sucks on my toes before she asks me to flip.
On the flip, lots of DFK, and she licks/sucks on my nipples before hand. After a few minutes of this she asks if I want to 69. I enthusiastically say yes. I get her to O in 69. She’s saying “time for you to fuck me”. Before I do, I have her on her back, licking her nips, eating her out, and more DFK. At one point, I thought she was letting me in bbfs. I was wrong. Cover comes on. Get her go O in mish, flip to doggy and I pop in the bag. She gets a warm towel, some water, and offers me a massage after the fact. All in all entrance to my O was about 40 minutes of the hour.
She’s enthusiastic as hell. I highly recommend. Pics look an awful lot like her. Some photoshop/filter play, but enough like the pics where you don’t feel cheated. Going to see her again after the new year if she’s still there. Will bring more to see if she offers more.

Kylie - 320 hr bbbj cfs. She is a pretty girl. Very slender. Nice a cups. A nice little booty for a girl with her build. Good english. Not abc good but good. Friendly girl that liked to talk. Good bj. Good in 69 and nice little pussy on her. I'd say she is in her 20s. Oh, nice legs too.
Fucked her in CG and then doggy. She has a really tight pussy that I finished in doggy. Pretty happy. I mean, a young hot chinese chick with a nice pussy that let me fuck her as hard as I wanted to. What a country!

I don't know but that chick is pretty. Sure as fuck no butterface. definitely kissed me and was very into it. We all don't match up with every girl but Solene was a great fuck.
also, the 2nd and 3rd pics are her. She used to have ones taken inside of the place.
Dude you don’t have to always come and rescue the place everytime someone writes a not so pleasant experience. Most of us is not a baller and a regular like you so we might get a different experience than yours.

Grace --- Damage 230 hhr, 40 tip

bbbjcim, daty, dfk, lfk

First time posting a review on here. This was my first time going to DreamDreamYou, and I had originally scheduled with Kylie. Mamasan told me I would have to wait another 20 minutes, but she recommended I could do a half hour with Grace instead with no wait time. I wasn't sure at first, but when I saw Grace step out I didn't hesitate. Pretty face and beautiful body. Her tits seem almost perfect and real to me. Healthy weight also, just really good body proportions, nice ass too. She greeted me with a smile and a kiss, and I opted for a standing shower. She was very playful and I wanted to maximize my time. She kept calling me brother (giving me stepsister stepbrother fantasy vibes if you're into that). After mouthwash toast, we started lfk in the shower. Quickly moved to dfk and a little rub and tug action. I towel off and she proceeds to give me a cat bath on the bed. She moved down on me, but rimming isn't my thing so I turned around and she did the other side.

She gives a really good bbbj, nice suction and takes it deep, bobbing her head and moving it around. I ask for "69" and she understood. Pussy shaved clean, and I like the look of her vag, nice and soft. After a few minutes of bbbj/daty 69 action, I look in the mirror and the optics are a little too much. I pop right there. Her English is very minimal, but I managed to teach her some words. We do a quick rinse off afterwards, and she remained giggly/bubbly throughout. Mamasan gives me a bottle of water on the way out. I recommend Grace, I don't have that much experience in the hobby, but for me she was my type.

Just saw Sophie for an hour. Damage: 380

Absolutely beautiful woman but definitely not German. She told me she’s German and when I told her that she looked Brazilian, she told me it’s because her mom is from Brazil. I asked for her age and I was told she was 23. When I asked her what year she was born, she definitely didn’t know the answer so I suggested “maybe 1995?” She just looked a little dumb and said yeah. LOL. She’s in her lower 30s or maybe late 20s.

Sophie is very beautiful if you’re into Latina women. She looks more Dominican or Brazilian and her accent panda somewhere there. No sign of Germany at all. She has the best ass in the house and her tits aren’t too bad either. When we did the table shower, I asked if we can do it quick since I just wanted to go to the room but she definitely took her time. I got a little bit of bj from it but this was definitely the longest table shower I’ve had.

Back in the room, she gave me a BBBJ but not before she slowly take off her towel and did her thing. She’s a time waster. I was extremely horny and I knew I was going to bust real quick after she got on top. I asked if I could cum inside her mouth but that wasn’t an option. I just busted inside her. She took her time again washing up and before she even cleaned me up. When she finished cleaning me, she just sat next to my legs and started talking about NYC and her travels to Mexico and Brazil. Like I said, there’s no sign of Germany in this girl. I had to ask her to stop talking and to suck my cock. Not only there’s no CIM with her, there’s also no DFK and no rimming (I asked Emily beforehand if she rims. She just licked the bottom of my balls). She has a great ass for doggy and CG. Unfortunately it’s very hard for me to pop twice. I asked for a HJ and BBBJ towards the end. I popped during HJ. Overall I had a great time but would never pay $380 again for limited service. She’s beautiful and has a very sexy body for a woman but I won’t pay someone over $200 if there’s no DFK, rimming, and BBBJCIM.

Just saw Sophie for an hour. Damage: 380

Absolutely beautiful woman but definitely not German. She told me she’s German and when I told her that she looked Brazilian, she told me it’s because her mom is from Brazil. I asked for her age and I was told she was 23. When I asked her what year she was born, she definitely didn’t know the answer so I suggested “maybe 1995?” She just looked a little dumb and said yeah. LOL. She’s in her lower 30s or maybe late 20s.

Sophie is very beautiful if you’re into Latina women. She looks more Dominican or Brazilian and her accent panda somewhere there. No sign of Germany at all. She has the best ass in the house and her tits aren’t too bad either. When we did the table shower, I asked if we can do it quick since I just wanted to go to the room but she definitely took her time. I got a little bit of bj from it but this was definitely the longest table shower I’ve had.

Back in the room, she gave me a BBBJ but not before she slowly take off her towel and did her thing. She’s a time waster. I was extremely horny and I knew I was going to bust real quick after she got on top. I asked if I could cum inside her mouth but that wasn’t an option. I just busted inside her. She took her time again washing up and before she even cleaned me up. When she finished cleaning me, she just sat next to my legs and started talking about NYC and her travels to Mexico and Brazil. Like I said, there’s no sign of Germany in this girl. I had to ask her to stop talking and to suck my cock. Not only there’s no CIM with her, there’s also no DFK and no rimming (I asked Emily beforehand if she rims. She just licked the bottom of my balls). She has a great ass for doggy and CG. Unfortunately it’s very hard for me to pop twice. I asked for a HJ and BBBJ towards the end. I popped during HJ. Overall I had a great time but would never pay $380 again for limited service. She’s beautiful and has a very sexy body for a woman but I won’t pay someone over $200 if there’s no DFK, rimming, and BBBJCIM.
Same with me. I would really not want to see a provider if I know for a fact does does not do 2 out of 3 for (RIM CIM DFK). Of course when a provider does RIM she usually does the other two. I do remember seeing a provider years ago that did CIM and RIM but did not DFK. I guess DFK was reserved for her SO.

Dude you don’t have to always come and rescue the place everytime someone writes a not so pleasant experience. Most of us is not a baller and a regular like you so we might get a different experience than yours.
I will give my opinion on girls I've seen. I do it for any of the girls that are good that work to the places I go to. I'd say the same if someone said Jessica at Grace was ugly or Sara at NYAW.

Not sure why you are so butthurt when I do it here and don't care.

But Solene is a pretty girl and SOMETIMES people leave bad reviews and kind of exaggerate things because shit did not go 100% their way.

Kayla - 1 Hour Damage $320 + $80 tip
RIM, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, LFK & DFK

Had a 11am appointment with Kylie that I didn't make. Trains were really slow. Fortunately MMS said Kayla was available for an hour. Short black hair about chin length, 25 -30, nice tight ass, and I'd say small C cup. Not real but they felt great. Little kisses as she helps me underdress. She doesn't ask for $ so I ask how much and left the money on the table for her. So TS first. Soaped me up real good with her tits, rinsed me off and then toungued me down entirely with a quick rimming. Not really my thing so I told her not to worry. But she went for it unasked so if you dig it, she's for you. On the flip, soaped up with her tits again. Felt really good and she takes her time. I enjoy a good TS so if you do too, again she's for you. LFK and some nipple sucking thrown in. Preview BBBJ with a lot of stroking which felt amazing. Somehow I was able to hold on this time, so she rinsed us off and we headed back to the room. Here she slid her fingers lightly up and down my back and then preceded to lick me all over again, even stuck her tongue in my ear, moaning the entire time. Old school,I know & I loved it. Flipped over and she went BBBJ again and almost immediately put her tight little ass in my face for me to spend some time DATY. Trimmed kitty which tasted great. Here she brought me to climax (still hot and bothered from TS). Without hesitation she said, "Two times" and put me in her mouth again to keep me hard. She slid on my condom (brought my own which I left out for her) and rode me CG. And ride me she did. Enthusiastic which made me feel like a stud. Didn't take long for me as she felt tight and I popped again in the bag. Quick wipe down and the. A full on massage. Walked the back and really put some effort into it to make me relax. Flipped over and she worked my arms and fingers, then the front of my legs. Nothing sexual during the massage which was fine for me as I just wanted the attention she provided. She started to play with my balls and she said, "my mouth make you happy" and she brought me to attention again. I might pop quick sometimes, but fortunately for me I can go a couple of rounds. She got another condom for me and told me to fuck her. So I did a little Mish first with her. She got her legs back for deep penatration. Kneeling I kept up the pace as I played with her clip bringing her to O-town. Flipped her over and had some K9 and then layed her down for a little prone bone. She took everything I gave her. Popped a 3rd and final time leaving us both sweaty on the bed. Declined the shower and just got a hot towel down which was nice. She helped me dress and gave me a fee more kisses out the door.

I was lucky to see the new girl this morning, Adora. She is Korean and super pretty and I really like Korean girls. She looks like what you expect a kpop star to look like, but with bigger tits than expected and real ones, I think. They felt real to me anyway. Her skin was perfect. She was my perfect type and treated me very nicely. She acted like we have known each other for ages.

We spent the first few minutes just making out and it was just like heaven. She put me in the mood and helped me take my clothes off at the same time as tying our tongues up in knots. She helped Junior get out of my tight jeans and get more comfortable in her able hands. Her touch was soft and felt so nice. We went to the shower and the water was hot. She giggled and told me I had a big cock. I bet she says that to all the boys.

Back in the room it was me in her mouth DT, BBBJ and her soft hair was in my hands and it almost made me pop. She helped me get the cover on. We just did mish for a while and her excitement was out of control, could have been faked but I'm not complaining. It got me to pop and that's what it's all about anyway.

I want to see her again soon, but I think she is not here for very long. Dream Dream You do not get Koreans that often so this was a pleasant surprise. So excited and a great start to a beautiful day, so happy I came this morning.

damage 260 / HH

I was lucky to see the new girl this morning, Adora. She is Korean and super pretty and I really like Korean girls. She looks like what you expect a kpop star to look like, but with bigger tits than expected and real ones, I think. They felt real to me anyway. Her skin was perfect. She was my perfect type and treated me very nicely. She acted like we have known each other for ages.

We spent the first few minutes just making out and it was just like heaven. She put me in the mood and helped me take my clothes off at the same time as tying our tongues up in knots. She helped Junior get out of my tight jeans and get more comfortable in her able hands. Her touch was soft and felt so nice. We went to the shower and the water was hot. She giggled and told me I had a big cock. I bet she says that to all the boys.

Back in the room it was me in her mouth DT, BBBJ and her soft hair was in my hands and it almost made me pop. She helped me get the cover on. We just did mish for a while and her excitement was out of control, could have been faked but I'm not complaining. It got me to pop and that's what it's all about anyway.

I want to see her again soon, but I think she is not here for very long. Dream Dream You do not get Koreans that often so this was a pleasant surprise. So excited and a great start to a beautiful day, so happy I came this morning.

damage 260 / HH
thanks man.
Does she really look like the picture on the site???

Kylie

Summery: It was a great session. I highly recommend her. Her passion and accommodating attitude was one of the best I have seen.

I saw some good reviews of Kylie so I arranged to meet her for an hour. Like before I went with the earliest session so she is fresh.

As soon as I saw here I knew it was a great choice. She was attractive and looked like she is in her low 20s. She is also very thin which is exactly how I like them. She embraced me at the door and too me inside where we went directly to a long DFK. She quickly started to undress me and did a good preview BBBJ.

We went to TS and she asked me if I wanted standing or TS. I considered standing showing for a second but still went with my plan of TS followed by long one pop session. She was attractive enough for me to pop twice even if I used up 5 minutes with a standing shower but I did not want to risk it. She did the standard TS with rubbing me with her breasts followed by a good RIM and BBBJ session. The TS was quicker than I thought which is a credit to Kylie for not burning up with a long TS.

When we got back to her room we still had 40 some minutes left in the session. I gave her the $270 and she went to give the money to MMS. When she came back we quickly went to series of DFK sessions. She asked me how I want it and I told her I wanted one long session with one final pop her mouth. She worked to accommodate me. She kissed me all over and then did a good BBBJ and BLS. Other reviews said her BBBJ technique was mediocre but I found her BBBJ technique very good. I think part of the reason is my cock is a bit smaller than average which might work better with her small mouth. Too bad her room did not have a mirror on the side of the bed like Jenny or else I would really enjoy watch her BBBJ me on the mirror. I almost popped but got her to do more kissing all over and DFK. I then ask for RIM which she did a great job. We then did 69 for a few minutes. I am usually not a fan of DATY but her pussy was very clean so I enjoyed it greatly. We then went back to BBBJ with me standing up at her suggestion.

With around 25 minutes left I asked her to put on the wrapper and we went to CFS with missionary. Whenever I want to drag a session out I always go with missionary with me doing DFK. Her body was hot so even without her legs closed I had to control myself from popping. Her pussy also gabbed by cock on an off throughout as I fucked her. I also spent some time kissing her ear which she seems to enjoy. The image of me being on top of her in the mirror on the back of her bed will be a happy image for me for at least several days. I must have fucked her for 15 minute straight and to her credit she did not get tired and at least showed me that she was enjoying the fucking.

With around 8 minutes left I to finish in her mouth. She went quickly to a BBBJ and after a minute or two became me fuckin her face with my hand on her head. With around 5 minutes left in the session I released a large load. Just like most other providers at AMP she she kept my sperm in her mouth for at least a minute doing a post pop BBBJ and clearing me before splitting it out. We cuddled for a minute or two before I was on my way. I gave her a well deserved $40 tip. She told me next time I should try doing CIF with her. I never did CIF before but I might take her up that offer.

What was great about this session was that Kylie made me feel loved, respected and made sure to ask me every step of the way what I wanted. She showed excitement at being with me which weather real of not made this session from a passion point of view one of the best ones I have had. I really recommend her and it is likely I will be back next week to take her up on her CIF offer.

DDY Kayla (new name of CCP Jenny, wonder why she changed)

Last time I saw her was in July, I think
Her TS routine is one of the best, no bs, with great attention to ass and balls

Back to the room, she really aims to please and gave me more bls and rim in alternation with bbbj
Then time for CFS, I was impressed by her energy, the way she fucks back, moving back into my dick in Mish and k9
Took me a long time to pop that day and she took it like a champ

1 hour, $320, tipped $40

Really tempted to try her and Jia Jia for a double

Status
Not open for further replies.