Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website not working. Can’t get through texts and phone calls. Is this place done for? Sad as this has been one of my favorite places of all time.
Wow. I was just there yesterday. They did have to fix hot water over the weekend and things looked a bit chaotic when I was there. They took my appointment for Chanel last week for yesterday but then lost my appointment when I got there yesterday. Hopefully this is temporary and they get up and running again soon.

I think so. I arrived for an appointment and no one answered my texts. I need a fuck.
Have you tried calling them. When I got there yesterday morning at my appointment time they did not respond to my texts. When I called them they did answer. I think their list customer cell phone numbers was messed up and did not recognize me cell as a customer

Have you tried calling them. When I got there yesterday morning at my appointment time they did not respond to my texts. When I called them they did answer. I think their list customer cell phone numbers was messed up and did not recognize me cell as a customer
Their twitter is still active as of yesterday. I was planning to go in early December.

Though it's a bit of a moot point, I will leave my review for CCP from 11/8. Saw LingLing, I'd say she looked upper 20's, low 30's. A cups. Black hair, mid length. Skinny, but not boney. Certainly a very cute girl. $350/hr for full service, BBJ, DFK & a little more.

After some texts and light screening as it was my 1st time, got there at 3PM and went up to the 4th floor. MMS was wearing a cute white crop top thing and a blue mini skit. Reminded me of Sailor Moon. Waited a small room for 5 minutes until she brought me to Lingling. Settled on time and $ and she helped me undress. Took me to the TS and lathered me up. She paid special attention to my pucker and gave me a little rim. She did a little b2b but tbh, this was just ok as her tits are small. Flipped me over and repeated the wash and b2b with some LFK. She worked her way down and began BBJ and her oral skills are wonderful, she easily brought on my 1st pop. She hold up her and and goes "Two?" I reply that there will be more to come and she gives me a big smile. She cleans me up and we head back to the room. She asks if I want a massage and I say sure. Massage was mediocre. She rubbed everything alright, but pressure was light. I'm not a huge massage guy, but I let her do her thing as I needed a little recharge. She asked me to flip and went right back to the BBJ which was amazing. I'm a pretty well manicured guy so she did not mind spending some time licking my balls. She had them in her mouth with a gentle sucking action that felt heavenly. She put on the cover but I asked to DATY 1st and she seemed to enjoy it. I then slid up her body with kisses, spent time sucking her nipples and slid inside for some Mish. Went at it and her moans sounded like sweet music. Popped in the bag and she took it off and put me back in her mouth. Cleaned me and since I still had time she just kind of floped down with her head on my chest with a girlish giggle. Great personality with her. She looked at me again and went "Three?" Sure if we have time! She got me at full mast with BBJ, gabbed another cover and I asked for CG. We couldn't find the right rhythm, so I asked for DS. She looked great with her little ass in the air, and she guided me into her. She felt extremely tight this way and she seemed to enjoy me going deep. Layed her down for some prone bone and she felt even tighter. I thought she would rip the rubber off if I tried to pull all the way out! She kept moaning "so good, so good" and she made me feel like a champ. Popped in the bag and again, she put me right in her mouth after to took off the rubber. She cleaned me up, helped me dress and walked me outside to MMS who asked me to come back tomorrow!

With the recent closure of CCP there seems to be a roster change and Lingling is no longer there. I did see her pictures on WSD/PP. She is not the most shapely of the ladies out there, but she is a cutie who seems to enjoy her work and likes to please. Definitely a repeat for me.

I know it goes by a new name DDY, so this was my first time under the new moniker. The place was the same as I remember. There is nothing new. It always looks nice. The lighting is sexy without being too dark.

I saw Grace, the second time actually because I really liked her last time. She greeted me with kisses. I was amazed at what a perfect body she had. Her tits were large and in great shape with great nipples. They pointed out. When I touched them, they felt real so I do not know if they are man-made or not. I can usually tell by rubbing them, but they felt real to me.

After a playful shower, we went back to the room and she put the towel on the bed and had me lay down. She gave a great BBBJ, like really great, with her entire head moving around in circles and grabbing the base of my cock with her hands. At first, our positions on the bed were awkward, but I liked that awkwardness. It was like we just met and started fooling around in an inappropriate place. She adjusted herself to be more comfortable and the BJ just got even better. Since this was our second time together, it went much smoother. It was a passionate BJ, it seemed, not just going through the motions. We wiggled around and I touched her hair and almost popped. I asked for the cover.

I just went in her mish position and she told me I was so big. After adjusting a little, I was able to get all the way inside her. It was fantastic and she loved it. I rubbed her clit a little and zig-zagged around to get the best position to pop in. Her Vag was very nice looking. She liked to move around a lot. I liked that. She was great with eye contact. I had a lot of fun.

I totally recommend Grace and the new branded DDY is perfect, as far as I am concerned.

Damage: 230/HH

Solene - Don't Bother
$380/hour

tl;dr very transactional, no kissing, no emotional interest. Not worth the steep price tag imo.

I wanted to try a non-asian girl and Solene was available. It was my first time at DDY since it became CCP, but nothing else has changed. Well...at least one thing changed. Flora is still the mamasan, but now she goes by Popo. She'll always be Flora to me though <3

Anyways, onto Solene. When I see her, she gives me kind of a blank stare and I start undressing myself. She is definitely not the same person as the website pictures, and the definition of a butterface. Her body is banging, with an enormous booty and flat stomach. But her face...let's just say she excels at reverse cowgirl and doggy.

We go for the standing shower and I am getting really icy vibes from her. No touching, no talking, very formulaic. I try to break the ice with some small talk, but it's hard to get much from her. She's French, but her English is pretty good. After lathering and washing me, she gets down on her knees and performs a solid bbbj.

When we return to the room, she gets back on her knees. I get her on her back for DATY and then switch to 69. The highlight of the session was burying my face in her sumptuous ass and grabbing it to my heart's delight. It was enough to push me over the top and I popped. She wiped me down, and then went on her phone. I thought maybe she had to respond to some messages, but a couple minutes passed and I realized she was just wasting time on it. That was such a turn off. At that point I just got on my phone too and chilled for a bit until I was ready for round two.

Long story short, I do not recommend her.

Solene - Don't Bother
$380/hour

tl;dr very transactional, no kissing, no emotional interest. Not worth the steep price tag imo.

I wanted to try a non-asian girl and Solene was available. It was my first time at DDY since it became CCP, but nothing else has changed. Well...at least one thing changed. Flora is still the mamasan, but now she goes by Popo. She'll always be Flora to me though <3

Anyways, onto Solene. When I see her, she gives me kind of a blank stare and I start undressing myself. She is definitely not the same person as the website pictures, and the definition of a butterface. Her body is banging, with an enormous booty and flat stomach. But her face...let's just say she excels at reverse cowgirl and doggy.

We go for the standing shower and I am getting really icy vibes from her. No touching, no talking, very formulaic. I try to break the ice with some small talk, but it's hard to get much from her. She's French, but her English is pretty good. After lathering and washing me, she gets down on her knees and performs a solid bbbj.

When we return to the room, she gets back on her knees. I get her on her back for DATY and then switch to 69. The highlight of the session was burying my face in her sumptuous ass and grabbing it to my heart's delight. It was enough to push me over the top and I popped. She wiped me down, and then went on her phone. I thought maybe she had to respond to some messages, but a couple minutes passed and I realized she was just wasting time on it. That was such a turn off. At that point I just got on my phone too and chilled for a bit until I was ready for round two.

Long story short, I do not recommend her.
I don't know but that chick is pretty. Sure as fuck no butterface. definitely kissed me and was very into it. We all don't match up with every girl but Solene was a great fuck.
also, the 2nd and 3rd pics are her. She used to have ones taken inside of the place.

Went last night and made an appointment with Sofie. From the start she was not into it. Like, before I even walked in the door she was so disconnected. For $380, I was very disappointed. She was horrible, no interest at all. She is attractive, and I was looking for someone non asian. Love myself a spanish girl. Either way, bbbj was done with no effort, had me lie down while it was being done, thinking to myself, this is not good. Despite the lack of interest, I got on top of her and kept telling to give me eye contact at least, had her head turned to the side. I left with 25 minutes left. Mamasan grabbed my hand and asked whats wrong? I told her, she was very apologetic, and offered me another girl. At that time it was a thanks but no thanks. We texted each other afterwards and told me to come back for Grace later that night. my schedule didnt allow that, so off to home I went. Personally, I know no one here knows what I look like, I am no Brad Pitt, lol, but I am not disgusting slob either. Never had a GFE so lack luster before. no kissing just 100% lame. I can't knock the place, because they tried to correct it for me. its Sofie. I do not recommend seeing her. curious if anyone else has had similar experience with her. Maybe it was a bad day for her, who knows....

Went last night and made an appointment with Sofie. From the start she was not into it. Like, before I even walked in the door she was so disconnected. For $380, I was very disappointed. She was horrible, no interest at all. She is attractive, and I was looking for someone non asian. Love myself a spanish girl. Either way, bbbj was done with no effort, had me lie down while it was being done, thinking to myself, this is not good. Despite the lack of interest, I got on top of her and kept telling to give me eye contact at least, had her head turned to the side. I left with 25 minutes left. Mamasan grabbed my hand and asked whats wrong? I told her, she was very apologetic, and offered me another girl. At that time it was a thanks but no thanks. We texted each other afterwards and told me to come back for Grace later that night. my schedule didnt allow that, so off to home I went. Personally, I know no one here knows what I look like, I am no Brad Pitt, lol, but I am not disgusting slob either. Never had a GFE so lack luster before. no kissing just 100% lame. I can't knock the place, because they tried to correct it for me. its Sofie. I do not recommend seeing her. curious if anyone else has had similar experience with her. Maybe it was a bad day for her, who knows....
sorry dude, read some bad reviews on her too Was Grace a free offer to make it up to you? that's nice if it was free

If I take these reviews of Sophie and Solene at face value then the management is making a mistake here in messing up their brand. The point of brining in these non-Orientals are that they will perform the same services as the Oriental provides but you have to pay a higher price point. What seems to be the case are that the services are not at all like what the other service providers provide. If true then this will damage the brand of this establishment. Granted I have to accept that these are single data points so far so it might be unfair to extrapolate this quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.