Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage $230/ HH

I think I found my favorite. JiaJia is so hot and does everything right. She is so nice to kiss and gave me an incredible BBBJ and I liked to put my hands in her blond short hair and feel her head as I go inside her mouth. I Parted her hair with my fingers and looked down at her happy eyes looking up at me. I grabbed her ass and put my fingers inside her. she told me to lay down and sat on my face. Her vag was nice and clean with ample wings. I spread them with my tongue and forced my tongue inside her as she sucked my cock.

JiaJia is a perfect size, not too big not too small. She is Goldie lox of bodies. I like her natural little beasts, with pointy nips. After I almost came in 69 I had to witch to put the cover on. I liked pounding her in missionary. She really looked like she was taking it well and was trying to come herself. She really wanted me to get in deep inside her. She moved around in a way that really turned me on. I turned her legs sideways with her legs together. I think our body chemistry was very good. There were no awkward moments. I went in her holding her ass and I pounded so hard and popped inside. I stayed inside her for a long time just kissing. I took it out and she cleaned me up and we kissed like it was forever. It was romantic and she continued toying with my flaccid cock. I rubbed her body and touched her in all the right places.

She dressed me and we said goodby. She is my number one. On the way out a saw a few of the other girls walking around looking hot, some of them I have not seen yet. I want a taste them all. All the girls at ccp are great and variety is why I am here and I always have a great time.

First post on UG here and it's for Solene.
Damage $340/HH. Yeah I got got.

After getting verified headed to the address and was directed to another address. MMS was nice, sprayed down the hands and shoes. She put me in a room and gave me a water. I could hear the next room. I also heard another monger ask about a girl who wasn't there and then about Solene, which obviously was waiting for me. He settled for someone else. Finally Solene was ready, I heard the MMS say to her that I was young. Code word for get him for all that he got maybe?

Solene is French about 5'2" so she's actually really short. Nice titties, pretty face, but her ass is the main attraction. I'm not really into Asians but I go into AMPs because they're well run and Solene is worth it.

Got into the room with Solene took off the clothes and then headed to the TS. Mouthwash rinse and a decent massage. She flipped me and then stood over me and oh my god her ass was amazing. She gave me a little twerk and then onto the room. She started off with a HJ and then I heard "no condom extra $40?"

Me being the dumbass that I am assumed she meant the whole thing. Yeah fucking yeah I'll pay the $40. No it's only for BJ she said and started. Whatever. Then 69, and when I saw her ass I almost fainted. It literally is amazing. And her pussy is well kept and tight. Then CG, Mish, and finally doggy. Popped in the bag. No DFK.

She is now at JKmier Happy VIP as "Julia" although the picture they show is nothing like Solene. Not even close. But Ill do another post under that thread.

I saw Jaijai earlier this month and was not as sold on the whole experience. She was a bit older then I expected and maybe she was having an off day but looked it when I saw her.

She did have a pleasing attitude and worked the whole time. Her services have already been mentioned in previous posts and I can say they are accurate.

Damage was 320 for the hour. She still got the two out of and the TS was pleasant. She was sweet the whole time just not my cup of tea. Really want a tiny little spinner and haven't been able to reliably find one (yet)

I saw Jaijai earlier this month and was not as sold on the whole experience. She was a bit older then I expected and maybe she was having an off day but looked it when I saw her.

She did have a pleasing attitude and worked the whole time. Her services have already been mentioned in previous posts and I can say they are accurate.

Damage was 320 for the hour. She still got the two out of and the TS was pleasant. She was sweet the whole time just not my cup of tea. Really want a tiny little spinner and haven't been able to reliably find one (yet)
she is probably average age for chinese girls in manhattan gfe. Chanel is a tiny a cup spinner there. Tori is a korean fake d cup spinner there. Both under 5 foot and no fat. Probably all about the same age.
LingLing is a taller and younger spinner that is very pretty with a cup...but definitely in her 20s.

Last Thursday I had some time after work and since it's been a while, I made an appointment to see LingLing. Got there a bit early, MMS sprayed my hands and shoes, then put me in the small room to wait. She said LingLing has a stomach ache, would I see the new girl? I was up for it, so I waited another 15 minutes. She brought me in to see Kylie, who was starting on her first day at CCP. She's Chinese, very young, short and thin, with A-cups and slender ass. Kylie looks like the pics, but is a bit skinnier and younger-looking than they seem to make her. She looked enough like a teen that I had to ask. She told me that she was definitely legal. We went to the table showers, she had some trouble finding the right setting for warm water, finally getting MMS to show her, then got me onto the table and soaped up back, then front, and let me soap her up as she took me into her mouth. We rinsed and toweled off, then went back to the room.

After a little DFK, and sucking her left then right boob -- I was able to get most of each tit into my mouth, which was a bit of a thrill -- I lay down, and she started going down on me, and presented her cute little pussy for me to investigate. As I rimmed her hole, she moaned a lot, getting me extra hard for the main event. She rolled the cover on with her mouth, then mounted me RCG for a few minutes, then turned around and spent some time in CG, while I played with her boobs. After a bit of this, we proceeded to mish, with her legs spread wide to get as much of me as possible into her. Then we went to doggie, something I usually don't get into because of my short legs, but she was small enough to fit me perfectly, so I pounded her for a while until I came into the bag.

I flipped her over and went to town on her pussy, licking the lips, probing inside with my tongue, and alternately rubbing and biting her clit, building her up to a monster orgasm. She was grateful for the O, and we cuddled for a while. She said she loved me, we talked about the fact this was her first day, and I gave her her first orgasm. Time was running down, and she took me back to the shower room, telling me she didn't want to trouble my marriage by having me smell of her. After a quick soap and rinse, we went back to the room, where I paid -- $320+$20 tip (all I had in my wallet, my kid took some money out that morning, otherwise I would have given a bit more), and I promised her I'd visit again.

Kylie speaks English very well, but seems new to the scene, at least in NYC. When she asked about how I found CCP, I told her about CCP's site, and the fine gentlemen on this site, showing it to her on my phone. I hope she likes this review, I had fun remembering the session.

This is my first time posting, but I saw Chanel and just had to write her up. She is a doll.

First, she is tiny. If you’re after a truly small, slim, young, sweet, girlish spinner, go for her. She can’t be more than five feet or ninety pounds. She has a very pretty face, as her accurate pictures show, lovely clear, flawless skin all over, youthful little titties with erect eraser nipples, and an immaculate sweet little bald pussy well below a little triangular thatch of pubic hair. In the table shower she soaped and cleaned me with reassuring thoroughness. She purified my asshole with her finger so deeply it almost felt like a little prostate exam. I found out why later. She did a nice, slow, slippery nuru body slide on my back and then on my front, with some generous preview BBJ as well as a lot of near-insertion genitals-to-genitals nuru slide. All with no rushing at all.

Back in the room, I decided I had to have a nude standing makeout and hugging session with her before lying down on the bed. Rich DFK as my hands got to better know her titties and her ass and her pussy. Then I lay down on the bed and she gave me a serious back and leg massage before she started kissing and licking and sort of chewing her way down my back, ultimately circling closer and closer to my asshole. Then I learned why she had cleaned it so diligently. She did some serious spelunking with her tongue. I haven’t always been the biggest fan of rimming, but this extensive exploration was exquisite. After that she had me turn over onto my back, and she knelt between my knees and showed me how beautifully she could suck a cock, all while looking up at me soulfully with her sweet eyes. After a while of that intense pleasure I pulled her up to me and kissed her some more and told her I wanted to taste her vagina. “You suck my pussy?” she asked with her beguiling smile. She lay down on the bed, I lay down on top of her, and then my mouth explored its way from face to mouth to neck to nipples down to belly and finally to inner thighs and then into her pussy. I spread it wide to examine and admire it. It has nice girlish lips and a standout little clitoris, and I tasted them and plunged my tongue as deep as I could into the delicious inside. I pulled her legs up high and gave her asshole a peck or two too, to thank her for what she had done for mine. When my tongue had gotten to worship every bit of her pussy I suggested 69, and she readily assented, positioning herself above me and lowering her pussy to my waiting tongue while taking my cock deep in her mouth. The room had big mirrors facing both the head and the foot of the bed, and when I looked to the mirrors the views were spectacular. When I was eventually able to pull my mouth away from her adorable pussy, and my erection out of her mouth, I announced, “I want to fuck you now.”

With that, she got up, suited me up, and lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide. In I went. She was thrillingly tight at first, then deliciously cozily comfortable. I kissed her deeply as we fucked. Presently I told her I wanted to go in doggy, and she smilingly agreed. On hands and knees she raised her ass before me and guided my hardon into her now glistening little pussy. As i pumped her from behind, I couldn’t help enjoying not only the view in front of me of my dick going in and out of her beneath her raised ass, but also the scene in the mirrors. Looking over my shoulder at the back mirror, I could watch from behind as I fucked her from behind. I fucked her that way for a while. Then, “I want to cum in your mouth,” I said.

She laid me back on the bed, pulled off the condom, and went to work sucking with her mouth and pumping with her hands while gazing at me in the eye. I couldn’t hold out for long, and when I exploded she kept sucking and pumping until after every drop was out of me and my every last spasm had died down. Afterward, she exclaimed with a smile at how many bolts of ecstatic joy I had shot into her lovely little mouth.

On the way to and from the table shower, and as I left, I saw Jiajia looking just like her pictures and the new girl Kylie looking young and hot and very, very pretty. There is clearly a lot to enjoy at this place, and I sure loved Chanel. She’s fantastic. $320 plus $40 tip.

Jenny.

I read some good reviews of Jenny and decided to visit her at CCP. I have not engaged in this hobby for a while outside of indepdnents. Even when I did visit establishments versus independents years ago it was not the AMP variety so I am still getting used to how AMP works. I was new so I texted them a week ahead of time to get the security and ID issues out of the way. I made an appointment for the morning mostly because I always enjoy doing it in the morning.

I got there and was let in. I was led to Jenny's room right away. She was small very attractive. I can tell she is in her 30s but she had a great body for someone that age. I like them small and thin and Jerry for sure fit that profile. We started with DFK and she helped me take my clothes off.

I really enjoy RIM and I realized from another AMP experience that it was not going to take place unless I go through the TS experience where she is able to wash various spots of your body. As a result, I asked for a TS and I was led to the TS room. This is the first time I did a TS so I was pretty clumsy but Jenny was able to guide me through it. Her English is not great but it was enough. She did a good job of washing and body rubying me. I told her that I wanted her to lick me all over which she did. She then did RIM which was what I was looking for. She then turned me around and did a BBBJ. I did want to have two pops so I asked to go back to the room since the TS already ate up around 20 minutes already. She dried me off and we went back.

She asked for the money and I handed over the $320 that was agreed to. After she came back I told her that I wanted CIM we quickly rushed through BLS and BBBJ and then finally a CIM. Her BJ technique was very good and I really like watching her while she did the BBBJ in the mirror. I already liked how after the CIM she spit it out and continued the BBBJ. She is only one of the few providers that did that. After that, we cleaned up and snuggled for 5 minutes or so before we went to round two.

She started with a BBBJ and BLS. But given the limited time that did not last long before we put on the wrapper. We then did in in several positions before I released in a prone bone position. I really would have prefered to release while doing the missionary position with her legs closed which is my favourite but her pelvis angle was not right and there was not as much traction as prone bone.

It was a great experience. I gave her a $40 tip mostly because she RIM me which I wanted. I will most likely see other provides at this location soon just to try them out but I will for sure work my way back to Jenny.

She did a great BBBJ and BLS and I felt bad that in both shots it was rushed since I burned 20 min at the TS. I always enjoyed the BBBJ and BLS more than the shot itself. It seems to be able to get RIM and a lot of BBBJ BLS action, I think next time I might target just one shot. My plan next time is to do the TS and really enjoy myself. And then back in the room, I plan to have the provider do BBBJ and BLS before switching to CFS in several positions before going back to BBBJ and BLS and a CIM. That way I do not waste too much time recovering from the first shot and spend more time watching in the mirror the BBBJ and BLS. But that is what I like and I recognize others might have different preferences.

Rina 360 for 1 hour

Her ass is great, semi firm with some bounce and thick like a volleyball girl
in the off-season. She let me
inside bare while dfking in mish but at moments I slid out and in then she grabbed the condom and I went hard in lazy dog where I deposited in the bag. This is where she looses energy and gets tired. The 2nd round didn’t have the same gusto this is what happens with the popular ones go early to see her. Loves edm and teaching Japanese. Her face is cute but it’s her body that shines not milky white but lightly tanned skin.

Rina 360 for 1 hour

Her ass is great, semi firm with some bounce and thick like a volleyball girl
in the off-season. She let me
inside bare while dfking in mish but at moments I slid out and in then she grabbed the condom and I went hard in lazy dog where I deposited in the bag. This is where she looses energy and gets tired. The 2nd round didn’t have the same gusto this is what happens with the popular ones go early to see her. Loves edm and teaching Japanese. Her face is cute but it’s her body that shines not milky white but lightly tanned skin.
Did she want extra for the bare? She got 100xtra outta me last time.

Sayuri

She has big tits, smooth skin, baby fat and a chunky blocky face. I sought a young big-tit Japanese babe. I was attracted to the video posted on the site, which isn't her by the way. Her hooters were very very nice and natural. Her photos were accurate in that they obscured her face, which was about average for a Japanese girl and I was expecting more. She greeted me and wore an anime-type nightie. That came off quickly and she quickly led me to the table shower room. I was excited because I had paid for an hour and she was listed at the premium rate of $360 on the site. I laid down on my stomach and she applied the soap-land lotion on my back. The water kept going from very hot to hotter. She couldn't control the temperature and her English was pretty bad. Still, I was patient with her. She managed to give me a very good massage on my legs mostly. It wasn't sensual. Just a good massage. But then she kept massaging my legs for what seemed like 15 minutes and I wondered when the fireworks would start. She did my shoulders and attempted to do nuru on my back. But I could feel nothing notable because although she had natural boobs, her chubbiness kinda hung down on me, too. Then she flipped me over. I was hoping some action would start and reached for her tits. She then immediately slammed them into my chest so I couldn't see or feel them. She must have been attempting a jiujitsu move. I tried to wriggle a bit so I could at least see her nipples and cop a feel, nothing aggressive or hard, just a caress. She immediately resisted and evaded my hands. She did the customary table shower BJ, and it felt very good. So I was glad we were back on track again. But then she suddenly stood up and offered the mouth wash and gestured toward the towel hanging on the rack. We were going back to the room but she did no drying or anything special. Once back in the room, she started kissing me from my neck to Mr. Johnson, but no DFK and all the while trying to keep her tits away from me and my face and hands, or pressed flush to my legs. I eventually got her to do 69, which was about the hottest thing of our session. Then she put the cover on and did cowgirl, which was pleasant. But it was robotic. She told me time was running out. I looked up and there was still 20 minutes to go. WTF? So I had her take the cover off and blow me to a climax. For the price, I didn't like the shitty customer service. I had been accustomed to much better girls at CCP, and never rushed like that. I would be interested in seeing what other mongers have experienced.

Sayuri
I would be interested in seeing what other mongers have experienced.
I wrote a review of her on here. Had a very good time. Skipped the TS and did standing as I do with all japanese girl. No problem DFK and 69 with me. Very tight pussy and I could tell she was having a hard time with it. She still let me fuck the shit out of her no complaints. I finished after 45 minutes and left on my own accord. I not a two pop guy. Most times I take the whole hour and am rushing out. But her pussy was so tight I finished pretty quick for me.
She is not as good as Rina but she was pretty good. It was a nice change up from Rina (as I saw Rina twice that week). Sayuri's last day was yesterday.
The chinese girls then korean girls give best service in NYC IMO. PS Sayuri was young too so that goes a long way. You really have to take charge with like 95% of japanese girls.

I had an amazing experience with Sayuri, there must be a wide discrepancy in her service. She was really into p2p with me, and eventually she just slipped it in and we ended up having the whole session without a condom. She was wild too, moaning like crazy and riding me even after I came in her. Granted, her bbbj skills are lackluster, but I wasn't complaining with the bbfs. I went back a second time and it was the same deal. It's a shame she's gone now.

I had an amazing experience with Sayuri, there must be a wide discrepancy in her service.
I find lots of times it is either bullshit or they are telling half the story and they were being really creepy. Her hiding her tits or whatever is ridiculous.
3 years and one review...that kind of goes against what everyone else experienced....

JiaJai

I actually had an appointment for Chanel but I think there was a scheduling mix-up due to them getting hot water fixed over the weekend. When I showed up I was asked to see JiaJai one hour later due to her not being in yet because of traffic. It seems Chanel was not there that day. All this sort of annoying but I sort of played with the punches and will just see Chanel next time. JaiJai was late another 30 on top of that but I do not blame her as traffic is really outside her control.

Eventually JiaJia showed up. She has a pretty face although she is not as thin as I would like them. Still I would rate her as attractive for someone likely in her 30s. She greeted me with a DFK. I wanted to get a standup shower so I can get two shots in but after getting to the TS it seems clear that she is pretty big on hygiene so in order to make sure I get RIM I let her do the entire TS drill. I got a good amount of kissing all over by body and a good amount of RIM. But just like my visit with Jenny two weeks back this ate up 20 minutes.

We got back to the room and I paid her $320 for the hours. After she came back I had her kiss me all over again including my ears before a BBBJ. Then I got her to do a good amount of RIM which was for me the main event. Then I got her to do a BBBJ which was pretty good. The way I like to do BBBJ is to hold her head in place do a face fuck. She clearly did not like that so I took my hands off her head. Her technique was pretty good and after some time I was able to get to CIM. Like Jenny She also had this technique continuing the BBBJ even after the CIM where my cum stayed in her mouth for a while before of spitting it out and then going back to doing a BBBJ for a while. Most of my other CIM over the last couple of decades the provider usually spit and leave it at that. This post-CIM technique is really rewarding and is almost as good as swallowing as the cum stays in her mouth for a while.

Anyway after all this there was only around 25 minutes left. It took some for me to recover and then get her going on a BBBJ again. This time her technique is a bit too mechanical although still enjoyable. Part of the problem could be too little time elapsed since the first pop for me to enjoy it. After I asked to fuck her she put the wrapper on and we went at it missionary. We did it for 2-3 min before I moved to my favorite position of missionary with her legs closed. This went on for 3-4 minutes before it seems the wrapper fell off. She signaled for me not to do that position and I decided to have her finish me with a HJ given we only had 5 min left. I have her a $40 tip mostly for her RIM and CIM.

Overall the visit was good but the delay was a downer but that is not JaiJai's fault. She provide good service and pretty much did everything I asks for her. I would recommend her. One other comment, I think Jenny's room is better than JaiJai's room. In Jenny's room there is a mirror on the side of the bed so during the BBBJ you can watch her performing the act on your as if you are watching a porn movie with yourself in it. JaiJai's room did not have that mirror which was a bit of a downer because I really enjoyed that aspect of Jenny's BBBJ a couple of weeks ago and was looking forward to watching a BBBJP being performed on me in the mirror.

I think just like my other visit with Jenny there is a tradeoff between getting a good RIM (which requires a long TS session) and getting two pops. In my next visit with Chanel I will target having one pop with a long TS session and a long session of RIM BBBJ missionary followed by finish CIM. If somehow that has be finishing too early I might in the future target half hour session. AMP is great and I am glad I experience a good amount of RIM last two sessions but the tradeoff of 2 good pops and RIM is something I have to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck.

Summery: 320 per hour plus 40 tip mostly for the good RIM I got. Would be glad to see JiaJai again once I cycled through the other girls at this place and some other AMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.