Dream Asian 917-239-5663

billyS

Reign of Terror
Screened with DA after seeing a thread here and booked Sharon.

To start, understand I've seen a provider before but it's been 10 years and was in Amsterdam so different vibe.
Sharon was perfect for me. She looks like her pictures, which are blurred but body accurate and face she looks mid-late 20s to me. Gorgeous, sexy and sweet. My trifecta. Met at the door of a clean respectable hotel room in sexy black lingerie. LFK to welcome me, into DFK. She's a great kisser and that's big for me.

After this was what I presume is typical for AMP/Korean/Asian encounters but new to me. She helped me off with my clothes and folded them neatly onto the night table. A small touch but loved it. Lead into the bathroom for mouthwash. Then shower, thoroughly washed me, more DFK, BBBJ. Dried me off, then over to bed. She had me on all fours and rim, more bbbj from behind, bls from behind. Never had this before and blew me away, pun intended. I'm still not into rimming but bls and bbbj from behind is amazing. She has great tits and massaged my back with them at one point.

Flip and more bbbj. On to covered CG and then mish to finish. From there the rest of the time was fun conversation, and a shower again before leaving.

The only negative I can think of was I really like bbbj cim and we didn't do that. I didn't really verbalize it so I'll adjust that for next time. I'm still not clear on how multiple pops work with providers I guess its YMMV and case by case, but I'm a 2 pop guy and need to get that next time hah.

Damages 320 + tip (40) 1hr and for me this was a no brainer for the cost. She was hot, sweet and sexy with a great attitude.
Post moved to this thread.

Thanks for the contribution.

Just one note, if a thread already exists for a spa put your review in that thread.

Jamie 320 + 50

Easy Set up. Apparently, it was a very slow day, Jamie was super friendly and bubbly as soon as i walked in. Welcome kiss, exchanged pleasantries. Super super easy to talk to. Her english is the best out of all the korean gals i've seen from this agency. Very pretty face, I couldn't stop staring and complimenting her. She thicker compared to her pics, not fat though. Fat ass though (awesome view during K9) Made me feel real comfortable real quick, felt like we connected pretty quickly. Shower with HJ, roaming, LFK.DFK, and preview BBBJ. Enjoyed my time in the shower with her, always a good prelude to the main event.

Back to the room, i always start with sitting at the edge and try to have an intense make session, which definitely happened. Nice real, little saggy DDs, nipples large and seemed to be very responsive. Has a tattoo around her right nipple, kinda cool. She kinda encourages a little aggressive titty play. Laid on my back, and just enjoyed the show. LFK/DFK, nipple play (which she found out was my thing, and kept at it the whole session), cat bath, titty play on my friend, HJ/BBBJ tease that lasted 20 minutes. She does this caressing of the balls and almost to the anus with lube while HJ/BBBJ. WOW. Almost donated multiple times, "no, don't come yet" with fantastic eye contact and tongue play. I haven't had anyone tease me so well in a session. She noticed i was enjoying myself, and she just kept teasing me. It was amazing.

I let her take full control since I was puddy in her hands. at this pont On went the cover to CG, ACG, RG, K9, and MISH. She asked for CIM, and I will always obliged when asked. BBBJ/HJ/CIM, and she kept sucking me dry for a good 5 minutes. Seems she offers PSE with her regular service. I tend to gravitate to providers often who offer this. Throughout the whole session, she kept complimenting me on how cute I am. Felt genuine, but could be scripted. We cuddled and chatted for a little, then quick shower with some LFK/DFK and HJ.

I gravitate to tiny spinners, but the service provided was almost one of kind. If everyone gets this kind of service, i wonder what happens with YMMV. I already told her, I'm gonna see her again before she leaves for VA again next weekend, after that she goes back to Korea. Highly suggest you see her before she leaves, especially if you like thick gals.

Looks - 8
Personality - 10
Performance - 9

Jamie 320 + 50

Easy Set up. Apparently, it was a very slow day, Jamie was super friendly and bubbly as soon as i walked in. Welcome kiss, exchanged pleasantries. Super super easy to talk to. Her english is the best out of all the korean gals i've seen from this agency. Very pretty face, I couldn't stop staring and complimenting her. She thicker compared to her pics, not fat though. Fat ass though (awesome view during K9) Made me feel real comfortable real quick, felt like we connected pretty quickly. Shower with HJ, roaming, LFK.DFK, and preview BBBJ. Enjoyed my time in the shower with her, always a good prelude to the main event.

Back to the room, i always start with sitting at the edge and try to have an intense make session, which definitely happened. Nice real, little saggy DDs, nipples large and seemed to be very responsive. Has a tattoo around her right nipple, kinda cool. She kinda encourages a little aggressive titty play. Laid on my back, and just enjoyed the show. LFK/DFK, nipple play (which she found out was my thing, and kept at it the whole session), cat bath, titty play on my friend, HJ/BBBJ tease that lasted 20 minutes. She does this caressing of the balls and almost to the anus with lube while HJ/BBBJ. WOW. Almost donated multiple times, "no, don't come yet" with fantastic eye contact and tongue play. I haven't had anyone tease me so well in a session. She noticed i was enjoying myself, and she just kept teasing me. It was amazing.

I let her take full control since I was puddy in her hands. at this pont On went the cover to CG, ACG, RG, K9, and MISH. She asked for CIM, and I will always obliged when asked. BBBJ/HJ/CIM, and she kept sucking me dry for a good 5 minutes. Seems she offers PSE with her regular service. I tend to gravitate to providers often who offer this. Throughout the whole session, she kept complimenting me on how cute I am. Felt genuine, but could be scripted. We cuddled and chatted for a little, then quick shower with some LFK/DFK and HJ.

I gravitate to tiny spinners, but the service provided was almost one of kind. If everyone gets this kind of service, i wonder what happens with YMMV. I already told her, I'm gonna see her again before she leaves for VA again next weekend, after that she goes back to Korea. Highly suggest you see her before she leaves, especially if you like thick gals.

Looks - 8
Personality - 10
Performance - 9
She's dope had her twice last year around this time. She's been on schedule for a while. Her mouth and riding skills are top tier. Like the 45 min 280 option here.