Download video from camcoder into comp.

I have an older type Canon camcorder and its the ZM70 model. About 5 years old.
I have the manual for it and cannot find a way to download the videos i make into my computer. It only explains about copying photos to a memory card.
Any help? thanks

Last edited:
I have the manual for it and cannot find a way to download the videos i make into my computer. It only explains about copying photos to a memory card.
Any help? thanks
If you have a PC with windows you should be able to use Windows Movie Maker to import the video. You will need a cable thou to go from your camcorder to the comp. If not you should be able to find one online which will work. In the past with my older desktop I had to use a video converter. Do a search for camcorder to computer and you should find your answer

Any help? thanks
does the videos record to a casette or to the memory card? If it's recording to the memory card you can transfer it via a memory card reader.

If you have a PC with windows you should be able to use Windows Movie Maker to import the video. You will need a cable thou to go from your camcorder to the comp. If not you should be able to find one online which will work. In the past with my older desktop I had to use a video converter. Do a search for camcorder to computer and you should find your answer
i bought the cable at radio shack. i will try with windows movie maker. thanks

Last edited: