Dover Acupressure 973-328-4999

Oh man, did I have a fun time here at this massage parlor. I got some really hot pussy. Everything was really banging and hot! I would come here again and pound on this box some more. I broke away from my family for a few hours, because I was tired of doing all the family shit. My parents gave me a few hundred dollars to spend, so I saved it up and was going to go to the bar and killing some time, but I found this place on my research and figured I better check it out. I walked inside an MMS was standing there. I saw Susie- came over. I asked MMS if I could get a session with Susie, she said yes. Then followed Susie back to a private room. She told me what was on the menu and I said yes please. She left to get a cover while I took off my clothes. When she came back, it was go time. I was really ready to pound on the pussy. But she cleaned me first in TS. Stepped back to room and she massaged my body for 10 minutes or so. And the she stroked my cock a few times to get it hard, slapped on the cover, and started to blow me. I was face fucking her for a few minutes, then I wanted to tap that ass. I started her out on her back, then we pretty much just went into all of these different positions. She must be in her early 30's but has the experience of a 50-year-old woman. It was really nice and refreshing. I banged her every which way imaginable, then finished like a wild animal in K9. She cleaned me up and I was feeling pretty fucking good. After we fucked, I found out that she was Korean and a really nice woman. She's got a bald puss, some nice tits, and she is young guys -- you better get it while you can.

Oh man, did I have a fun time here at this massage parlor. I got some really hot pussy. Everything was really banging and hot! I would come here again and pound on this box some more. I broke away from my family for a few hours, because I was tired of doing all the family shit. My parents gave me a few hundred dollars to spend, so I saved it up and was going to go to the bar and killing some time, but I found this place on my research and figured I better check it out. I walked inside an MMS was standing there. I saw Susie- came over. I asked MMS if I could get a session with Susie, she said yes. Then followed Susie back to a private room. She told me what was on the menu and I said yes please. She left to get a cover while I took off my clothes. When she came back, it was go time. I was really ready to pound on the pussy. But she cleaned me first in TS. Stepped back to room and she massaged my body for 10 minutes or so. And the she stroked my cock a few times to get it hard, slapped on the cover, and started to blow me. I was face fucking her for a few minutes, then I wanted to tap that ass. I started her out on her back, then we pretty much just went into all of these different positions. She must be in her early 30's but has the experience of a 50-year-old woman. It was really nice and refreshing. I banged her every which way imaginable, then finished like a wild animal in K9. She cleaned me up and I was feeling pretty fucking good. After we fucked, I found out that she was Korean and a really nice woman. She's got a bald puss, some nice tits, and she is young guys -- you better get it while you can.
So did you park in front or around the back? What was the fee?

Can't believe no one reviewed Sugar/Coco on this board so far. Unfortunately Sugar left this place weeks ago and not sure when she'd be back according to the MMS. Her rimming/Tuma skills must be legendary. In Ts, she had told me to Milk out more than the previous session and it instantly got me hard. While I seen her a few time, I thought she might be a crazy for man juice but it was actually all calculated performance. Sad to loss a great pussy performer!
Coco is a new bee there, a great substitute, and looks like a smaller frame of Sugar. In DS, her small apple hips look better than any others. Her neck game/Tuma/BBJ will drive you crazy and in BBBJ, you'll need to say stop if not she will suck all of the sauce out in a blink. It happens because once she starts bbbj she tries to bring the result without a break. Seeing her neck game is amazing and it seems like to go forever. No 2nd pop allowed only massage till the buzzer rings. So if you can't hold it you quickly press the stop button to enjoy further activities. I just admit she's so professional so don't feel ashamed. Good thing is then you can enjoy the moment ramming on the cheeks.

I hope to have a 4 hands if Sugar comes back. Then I'll let Coco slides under me to play head and Coco dig my ahole. Lol

Well, the dynamic of the place has changed quite a bit. Sugar and Coco are both gone. Not sure what happened to Sugar but I heard she may not be welcome back. Coco made it clear that she wants to try something else in life and will only return if the financial need arises. So, we have Pepsi and Lucky. Both have been at the spa previously. Pepsi's last stint wasn't so great with a lot of bad reviews. A lot of guys seem to have interest in Lucky. But, I think she is mostly a "one and done" kind of gal. The house fee has also been increased to 70 and the girls will outright ask for a tip well over the amount we are paying in Passaic.

Agree with stang. This place is asking too much for the service they provide. I’ve gotten better service elsewhere for 160 total. No upsell no drama. I’ve stayed away for awhile.

There was a time when this spa was fantastic. Had a lot of fun women working there, all of whom were VERY customer service oriented and just loved to enjoy the guys. Lately, other than Sugar, the place is a big money grab by the girls. By switching over to Passaic, I save $50 a visit over what is expected at Dover.