Double Life: E M A I L

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
First tip to protecting your identity. Use an electronic mail address that is not connected to you.

Usually when you sign up for an electronic mail account at a place like Yahoo, you need to give a current electronic mail address. To avoid having your new account connected to your current one, use mailinator.com for a 1 time disposable electronic mail address.

Just give out the address whatever @mailinator.com and then check it on their site for any "verification" messages when you create the new account.

This is only basic identity hiding. It will make it difficult for someone to connect you to an electronic mail address, but not impossible. LE can still trace electronic mail messages to computer by IP address. But it's better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Well that may work for ***** but there is a ton of free and shareware software out there that will hide and block your IP address. It can be found on many free download sites. There are reviews of some of them from places like PC mag and some others. The draw back to blocking you IP is some websites will no longer allow you access so it may not be the best answer.

it's all about a little concept called "plausable denyability"

***** tips -
Yep as thorn said mailinator is a great thing - use it to set up the initial account THEN use the initial account to set up the account you will use for hobbying. And make sure it is a WEB based ***** (hotmail, nyc.com, yahoo, there are literally thousands of them)

Download Firefox and use it as your "hobby" web browser. Use a different browser for everyday browsing. DO NOT put an alias for firefox on your desktop, dock or toolbar. Bury the program in a random folder (I like naming this folder something like "system settings" or something technical sounding. Why Firefox? Because Firefox - under the "tools" menu has a little button called "clear private data". Which clears out your history, all cookies and passwords and searches in one fell swoop. It's as if you never been there. Use this feature to clear ALL private data after EVERY hobby web ***** session. I can't tell you how many husbands I know personally who became former husbands, all because they didn't clear their browsing history.

DO NOT under ANY circumstances save sent *****s. There is normally a switch that can turn this on or off. Generally it defaults to on - YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT's OFF. If your sig other ends up finding this account thru whatever reason - the last thing you want her finding is ***** from this address to another woman.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR FOR ANY REASON SAVE received *****s either. YOu don't need tokens of whoever. A wife going thru the "saved" ***** folder = years of alimony.

If you must save addresses - and it's better if you don't. Keep them innocent looking. Use guys names or company's names or whatever.

Remember - the idea is that the wife never finds this ***** account. BUT you should always think about the possibility that she might and plan for it. As they say in the military - hope for the best - plan for the worst.

gern

I've mentioned this before, but no one has ever commented. I use the program PrivacyView, found here, http://www.privacyview.com/PrivacyView/Privacyview_promo.aspx that does all the things that Gern recommends and much more automatically and without any intervention from you. I think it is great. I have absolutely nothing to do with the program or its maker other than being a very happy user. I'd be interested in hearing comments from others here.

This is some James bond shit

I wonder if Elliot Spitzer thought about this?

You mention all this technology software and all that.

But you forgot one thing, washing that smell from a provider's pussy off you. Of course with all due respect. You can beat technology but you can't be mother nature.

To me that is hardest thing to overcome, a woman's intuition technology cannot beat.

I read that the Unibomber lived in a Shack in Montana but managed to kill people through the Us postal service. He didn't have a tv, a computer, none of the luxuries. For all his intelligence someone "told on him" that is how he got caught.

It can be just quite simple as that. Never overlook the small things.

<snip>
But you forgot one thing, washing that smell from a provider's pussy off you. Of course with all due respect. You can beat technology but you can't be mother nature.
A gym membership is a great way to at least lessen this problem. YOu can stop at the gym anytime - take a shower -wash all that pussy juice off - and go home to wifey smiling.

You're right women's intuition is tough - all we can do is prepare and be careful

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
This is some James bond shit

I wonder if Elliot Spitzer thought about this?

You mention all this technology software and all that.

To me that is hardest thing to overcome, a woman's intuition technology cannot beat.

I read that the Unibomber lived in a Shack in Montana but managed to kill people through the Us postal service. He didn't have a tv, a computer, none of the luxuries. For all his intelligence someone "told on him" that is how he got caught.

It can be just quite simple as that. Never overlook the small things.
Bottom line never let a friend know what you are doing or share with a brother in-law. I have seen that burn guys big time.

I burn incense in my car with the windows up.
My wife is sensitive to the stuff, so stays far away from me when I first walk through the door - enough time to hit the bathroom and wash the stink off, incense or otherwise.

My argument is since she doesnt let me burn it in the house, alone time in the car is all I got.

Last edited:
G O oogle just came out with a new browser - called CHROME.
Very snappy, and also has a "clear history" button.

Be careful with this one though. If you happen to forget to clear the browser when you leave, it also has a "most recently visited" start page, which shows the last 6 sites you were at.

But you forgot one thing, washing that smell from a provider's pussy off you.
My wife has a nose like a bloodhound, so I know what you mean. But I think that I've found 2 parts to the solution: (1) I always shower before I leave a provider; and (2) before my last birthday, I said to my wife "honey, I know that you've often suggested that I wear some cologne. Why don't you go and pick one out for me as a birthday gift." Now I wear cologne all the time, in the scent she likes. It means that all my clothes now have a faint residue of cologne works wonders for masking any tell-tale oders that might stick to them (as I can't change my clothes even if I do shower).

Some great tips guys

G O oogle just came out with a new browser - called CHROME.
Very snappy, and also has a "clear history" button.

Be careful with this one though. If you happen to forget to clear the browser when you leave, it also has a "most recently visited" start page, which shows the last 6 sites you were at.

I was going to mention CHROME.

Not only does it have a clear history button but its tabs user interface also has what they call a "privacy tab". Opening that tab and browsing in it leave NO TRACES of anything. Cookies, history, NOTHING.

Close the tab, everythings GONE!

Its almost like they had mongers in mind when they made it. :)

I was going to mention CHROME.

Not only does it have a clear history button but its tabs user interface also has what they call a "privacy tab". Opening that tab and browsing in it leave NO TRACES of anything. Cookies, history, NOTHING.

Close the tab, everythings GONE!

Its almost like they had mongers in mind when they made it. :)
Thats awesome - I did not know about this feature.

I always keep my left hand on ctrl + w in the unlikeley event someone is walking by. Its a keyboard shortcut that closes the window/tab your working in.

Combine that with the Privacy tab and we should have nothing to worry about.

Thats awesome - I did not know about this feature.

I always keep my left hand on ctrl + w in the unlikeley event someone is walking by. Its a keyboard shortcut that closes the window/tab your working in.

Combine that with the Privacy tab and we should have nothing to worry about.
I was reading this thread and then I got to yours. As I was reading it I saw CTRL + W and I hit it while reading and I had no idea what happened because I didnt finish the sentence...lol.

Anyway.

I dont have a Wife at home so I have no need to make sure "I smell fresh" when I get home.

I will recommend a FREE program to the users here. Its http://www.truecrypt.org/.

Instead of hiding a program in the system folder or where ever you put it you can create a hidden container that NO ONE can ever find. You can hide whatever you want in it and there is no proof that it exists. It has a lot of other features and you can even encrypt your entire hard drive and create a second hidden OS.

I am sure you guys can figure out what else to do with it.

Torproject is cool, also the new version of Firefox 3.5 has a private browsing function that does not log any history or cookies or save any data while it is turned on.