Dont look too hard, some may not like what they see

A good % of the mongers here (myself included) are not necessarily doing this for the sex, but the adrenaline rush. There is no way to reproduce it within a marraige unless you engage in swinging. And yes it may be selfish, but with a good job, good family, and decent life, there still is a void at times and yes it does furfill it. Could I quit? Probably, but not easy to do after 20 years of it. And I know the quality of life would suffer, sad but true.

The women that I played with in the AMP circle, seem to have a hard time with it. They want the faster money, but seems to eat at them. But few seem to be able to quit on their own, because they do not want work long hours in nail saloons/restaurants. They knowly made their deal with the devil. I have offered to help them with real jobs. Not one was seriously interested.

A little to do with the sex part and the rush like you said. I like the variety. If you have a family, you do not have time to go out and wine and dine these women and take them out and spend all this money on them. It is easier, better, disceet to just pay for it.

Its like a marriage. Starts off all hot and heavy with the sex, theres so much happiness, then as the reality of life sinks in, the bills, the every day daily routine, over and over again, people seek out new ways to be happy again, to find some excitement. Divorce is a typical way, but for me personally, , I only want the sex part with a young woman. I want it to continue yearly, and thats a very selfish attitude, but I think most men or women that frequent other sex partners besides their spouses, are just selfish people, regardless of how they claim to be in sexless marriages. Noone guaranteed a life of great sex when they decided to be with that one person.
Sometimes sex isn't just sex. Sure sex is fun, but it also makes me kinder, more accepting and a better guy. A marriage without sex becomes a prickly, painful thing and simply replacing the sex elsewhere doesn't fix things. That's my experience

For me, mongering is a poor substitute for a happy relationship.

Sometimes sex isn't just sex. Sure sex is fun, but it also makes me kinder, more accepting and a better guy. A marriage without sex becomes a prickly, painful thing and simply replacing the sex elsewhere doesn't fix things. That's my experience

For me, mongering is a poor substitute for a happy relationship.
From what I know , in the history of mankind one women and one man is a very new phenomenon. Of course a man will not be at his most fulfilled if he is just doing one women. Man can separate love from sex....

...... They knowly made their deal with the devil. I have offered to help them with real jobs. Not one was seriously interested.
well said, I honestly think (in the US atleast) 99.99% of providers do it cause they do not mind doing that in exchange for money. Simple. Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I do find it comical when some try to sugar-coat it by saying/sweeping that they do it to feed their "old parents...blah blah blah..."