Dongyun Sakura Spa Westbury 347-363-8870

I used to visit this place quite often and let me tell you guys about it. I always text the number if the busy and as I recall, they were never busy when I wanted to stop by. I don’t know her name, but it is always the same lady at the front desk who would service me. She knew me well and we always had a good time together. The only con is she does be coming in and out of the room, but like I said I don’t know remember her name. She is always there at the door in a skirt and is skinny but has nice tits. This one time when I went in she had a friend in and she was a little taller than her. After the main lady messaged me she asked if I wanted two girls, I never experienced two girls so I was down. I gave her the donation and her friend came in. Her friend only took off her top and I was able to kiss and play with her tits, and as I was doing that the main lady starts sucking on my cock, RAW! It wasn’t something I asked for, but she was giving me direct eye contact and with them dirty looks I was so into it. She caught me off guard and she gave me the best bbj and as she was doing that I kept sucking and kissing her tits. They both were moaning and the lady giving me the bj gets me harder and harder and my god she knew how to satisfy me. I started to feel that shit and by the time I noticed I was moaning with them and I cummed in her mouth and they both were laughing from amazement. That was my only best experience. The other times it was always covered, but I haven’t been here in a while and don’t plan on going back because I spent a shit ton of money here

I made it there last Thursday to see Mili and I thought she was prettt disappointing I had high hopes since I’m a big Latina fan and frequent lantana. I thought her boobs looks like baseballs in long socks and her face looked pretty butch. Her massage was alright and the bbbj was pretty rough I had to finish myself off because she couldn’t get into a good rhythm and she made me pay 100 before the bbbj which I hate I told her I had it and was good for it but she insisted $ first

I made it there last Thursday to see Mili and I thought she was prettt disappointing I had high hopes since I’m a big Latina fan and frequent lantana. I thought her boobs looks like baseballs in long socks and her face looked pretty butch. Her massage was alright and the bbbj was pretty rough I had to finish myself off because she couldn’t get into a good rhythm and she made me pay 100 before the bbbj which I hate I told her I had it and was good for it but she insisted $ first
Sorry you had a bad time, but I loved the boob analogy.

Saw Sara (Sarah?) there on a Friday. Cute 26 yo Asian, slim but pudgy in the middle, pleasant personality. Paid 40 for the half, pleasant run-of-the-mill massage, some teasing and then "turn ova". No FS available, no FIV as she pulls away. 80 for nude HJ with plenty of sucking on her C boobs and excited nipples.

She was very nice and very pleasant. However, FS is a big NO with her.

Drove by earlier and there were a bunch of Notice of Violation signs all over the storefront and the lights were off. I didn't get to pull up to read the signs, but looks like they're shut down.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Drove by earlier and there were a bunch of Notice of Violation signs all over the storefront and the lights were off. I didn't get to pull up to read the signs, but looks like they're shut down.
Second time this place was reported shut down.
First time turned out to be bullshit.
Can anyone else confirm?