Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

Maybe you can give him a ride there and hold his hand while in session also hahahah lmao jk.
They're allowed to ask. In fact I don't see what's the big deal about giving up the town.
Thanks Billy.

The reason I asked instead of texting them is because my hobby phone is currently out of funds and I haven't refilled it yet so I can't text them myself at the moment.

I didn't ask for the specific address because they clearly don't give it out right away so I was trying to respect that. I thought a rough cross street would not be out of line and would allow me to map out a close estimate of time from my location.

If you don't want to give it, that's fine but it's not an unreasonable request.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Recent intel on this place. Girls ain't as good as they use to be and place isnt as organized also. Location has a bunch of young hood dudes running it acting like ghetto thugs. Service wasnt good and rushed, wasn't able to get name of girl.
Over many years I have notice this happen on multiple occasions when local guys convince a foreign born operator to let them handle "security" claiming they had some special relationships with local authorities. Usually that relationship actually consisted of a prior arrest.

It’s on Jamaica Ave in the high 180’s to make it easier to plan your commute . General location shouldn’t be a big deal . They won’t let you in without the text anyways . Granted it’s not as good as the old location but for a $40 SS there should be zero complaints especially when you pick out who you want out of what could be a 1/2 dozen ladies .
There is one hooded dickhead who thinks he is the boss who breaks balls about nonsense when you are doing your LE check at the bottom of the steps . I just ignore talking to him if possible and proceed upstairs after verifying text . Happy Hunting !!

It’s on Jamaica Ave in the high 180’s to make it easier to plan your commute . General location shouldn’t be a big deal . They won’t let you in without the text anyways . Granted it’s not as good as the old location but for a $40 SS there should be zero complaints especially when you pick out who you want out of what could be a 1/2 dozen ladies .
There is one hooded dickhead who thinks he is the boss who breaks balls about nonsense when you are doing your LE check at the bottom of the steps . I just ignore talking to him if possible and proceed upstairs after verifying text . Happy Hunting !!
Yes your right about the $40 but it’s not the only $40 shop around as more ladies are branching out. The dickhead is one of many reason I stop going there. When you go to these places you need to give respect and get respect so when someone want to dis me I move on. Their the one losing $$$$.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I just can't figure out this place at all. Had no problem the other day going. Tried last night and got as far as age/race. Do you have to wait for a text with address back or just show up?

I just can't figure out this place at all. Had no problem the other day going. Tried last night and got as far as age/race. Do you have to wait for a text with address back or just show up?
Did you go or only got the text and didn’t show up? Once you in the first time. You will be asked all other time your phone number and age and race. Answer that wrong and you won’t be allowed in.

Camant1997

Did you go or only got the text and didn’t show up? Once you in the first time. You will be asked all other time your phone number and age and race. Answer that wrong and you won’t be allowed in.
The first time I went they asked for all that, then the second time I wanted to go I answered the two, and then didnt here back at all.

The first time I went they asked for all that, then the second time I wanted to go I answered the two, and then didnt here back at all.
The question is did you get in the first time? If yes then why the F would you call just go ring the F Ing bell and the door guy will ask you and answer wrong he’s not letting you in. Now I guess you might of f yourself and won’t be able to get in anymore.

They finally added a new girl for the first time in a while. This one looks nice View attachment 6661
Don’t believe the picture because sometimes it’s not how she look. Or it could be an older picture. But on another note since you on here promoting the place why done you tell them to advertise on UG? It seems to me you been giving free advertising since you posted this place. I actually been to this place in multiple location as their moved and this place is like the fourth

Camant1997

The question is did you get in the first time? If yes then why the F would you call just go ring the F Ing bell and the door guy will ask you and answer wrong he’s not letting you in. Now I guess you might of f yourself and won’t be able to get in anymore.
I thought you always have to call before you go

Camant1997

And yes I was able to go in the first time.