Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

Just dropping some new info in this forum

Many of you may know the spot by name but I think it’s conflicting info on it

40 for quickies 80 for half and 160 for hour

I think hour is too long for myself personally but what I like is that for the half they give you two pops I don’t think I’ve ever had any provider do that

I tested it out recently to see if it was legit or not cause I’ve been mainly done the short and they actually stood by their word with two pops . A lot of the girls do bbbjs for extra too

Some regular chicks there that I’ve fucked

Marilyn

6E470956-7DF0-4201-B748-EF03440F4B84.jpeg

Wendy

4143488F-938D-4CB1-B108-37BE2881340B.jpeg

C6F7E811-2AA7-47F3-87DC-9C3BA8876600.jpeg

Erica

CBE94088-DF2C-4994-87E9-AB8065D0D75E.jpeg

Karina

479043A6-0A1D-4376-ABB7-BCB4F9CB8F48.jpeg

Jenny C588A721-E516-421B-9727-74E921B93183.jpeg

They post a lot more girls too and apparently when they have girls in the lineup often they are there for weeks or even months before they get new girls and repeat the cycle over. So it’s not like the average chica spot where they literally change every wee

Last edited by a moderator:
They also don’t really pick up the phone when someone calls they text the address, rates etc and then when you show up to the address they give you, they will ask you to show the text they sent you to confirm

They get very busy this is why they started this method

Thanks Jackson. Can you give us a little bit more info, as to what you tip for there different appointments? Quickie? 1/2 hr appt? ect...Would appreciate it.

Thanks Jackson. Can you give us a little bit more info, as to what you tip for there different appointments? Quickie? 1/2 hr appt? ect...Would appreciate it.
Usually 40 at least in my experience for each appointment. But it wouldn’t be set in stone cause as we know each one will be more open minded about extra stuff than the other

I think Wendy and Marilyn are the best ones to get extras from . Last time I saw Marilyn she rubbed her ass on my bare dick in the room before she fully undressed. No she doesn’t do bbfs lol to my knowledge it’s just the teasing foreplay thing certain providers do but she did that and turned around and then touched my chest and was kissing it

Recent intel on this place. Girls ain't as good as they use to be and place isnt as organized also. Location has a bunch of young hood dudes running it acting like ghetto thugs. Service wasnt good and rushed, wasn't able to get name of girl.

Recent intel on this place. Girls ain't as good as they use to be and place isnt as organized also. Location has a bunch of young hood dudes running it acting like ghetto thugs. Service wasnt good and rushed, wasn't able to get name of girl.
You correct if compared to before. The guys are only trying to put bucks in the pocket and the girls are not as hot as before. It’s more rush now then before that’s why I stop going there. I also notice another place advertising the same service except it $20 more I haven’t hit it up yet I been hitting the Spanish place in CT but even there the ladies are below a 6.