Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

Provider’s Name: Kayla
Pictures Accurate: "N/A"
Date of Visit: 03/09
Donation/Time Spent: 120+20tip=140total/30 mins

So this past Tuesday night, I peeped some new girls in the ads and fortunately had some time to go check them out. When I got in, I grabbed 2 cards and they introduced me to the girls that were available. The card guy even went so far as to mention 2 of the girls were sisters offering threesomes. The lineup was the sisters; Ely and Emely, Heidi, Leidy, Michel and Kayla. Now I am not usually a tit man, but when I seen what Kayla was working with my choice was an easy one. I gave her 1 card to start off and we headed downstairs. To my pleasant surprise there was no heater on today as in every one of my past experiences down there. We quickly exchanged pleasantries as Kayla spoke perfect English even offering me a bbj for extra of course. I politely declined as I wasn't sure if she was ready to give it her all; man was I wrong. Kayla went in with that cbj; made it wet, deepthroated and lightly tickled and sucked the boys below as well. A fine touch. This would go on for most of the time before she went to get on top, however I told her here's my 2nd card and I'll let you know when I'm ready to fuck. Kayla did as she was told, letting them know I extending when they came to knock. Finally I was ready, my dick was so wet that no lube was necessary. So she hopped on top and I enjoyed the view of those D cups bouncing in my face as she rode me. Then we switched over to doggy, now she's thick and tall, but doesn't have the biggest ass. So after pumping that for a few and then pulling out, she asked me if I came. I'm like nah mami, it's gonna be a while. As if right on cue they came a second time with the dreaded knock. So I purchased a third ticket while in the room, for anyone that may not know you can do that, you most certainly can. Kayla made a little joke saying next time just give her 4 cards so we don't have to worry about any interruptions. I'm like yeah I just might have too. At this point I went a little soft, so she sucked me again to get me back up before we got into missionary. I pounded her as hard as I could gripping the bed for leverage and she started getting into it, talking dirty saying "yes fuck me like that papi chulo". The whole time as I'm tiring myself out and watching her titties jiggle as I worked, I couldn't help but think it's been a long time since I came from a titjob. I even went in for a little kiss which she didn't seem to mind. Shortly after I requested more head and told her I usually cum better like that anyway. Kayla happily changed the rubber and obliged telling me she don't mind as I'm clean and smell good. Always gotta come showered and fresh for these hoes as it goes a long way, servicewise. After some more of that deepthroat, I asked her to put my guy in between her tits and finish me off like that. Damn it wasn't before I busted a huge, heavenly nut. Kayla even exclaimed that she felt me cumming real good. Hell yeah I did. As she cleaned me up, she suggested I get a 4th card and we go another round. I politely declined and said let's save it for next time. Which I'll be getting the bbj for sure. Hope I can handle that. As I got dressed I told her I would send her some friends since she treated me well. Kayla thanked me and said she is in all week and hopes to see me again as well. Gave her a kiss and a hug and a 20 tip and was on my way. I'll definitely be back for round 2 with her over the weekend. Glad to see more Dominicanas in the lineup as that's my type and happy that I picked the right choice.
Great review! Glad to hear the DH Is getting back to good action. It was pretty dead the last few months ago.

Provider’s Name: Kayla
Pictures Accurate: "N/A"
Date of Visit: 03/09
Donation/Time Spent: 120+20tip=140total/30 mins

So this past Tuesday night, I peeped some new girls in the ads and fortunately had some time to go check them out. When I got in, I grabbed 2 cards and they introduced me to the girls that were available. The card guy even went so far as to mention 2 of the girls were sisters offering threesomes. The lineup was the sisters; Ely and Emely, Heidi, Leidy, Michel and Kayla. Now I am not usually a tit man, but when I seen what Kayla was working with my choice was an easy one. I gave her 1 card to start off and we headed downstairs. To my pleasant surprise there was no heater on today as in every one of my past experiences down there. We quickly exchanged pleasantries as Kayla spoke perfect English even offering me a bbj for extra of course. I politely declined as I wasn't sure if she was ready to give it her all; man was I wrong. Kayla went in with that cbj; made it wet, deepthroated and lightly tickled and sucked the boys below as well. A fine touch. This would go on for most of the time before she went to get on top, however I told her here's my 2nd card and I'll let you know when I'm ready to fuck. Kayla did as she was told, letting them know I extending when they came to knock. Finally I was ready, my dick was so wet that no lube was necessary. So she hopped on top and I enjoyed the view of those D cups bouncing in my face as she rode me. Then we switched over to doggy, now she's thick and tall, but doesn't have the biggest ass. So after pumping that for a few and then pulling out, she asked me if I came. I'm like nah mami, it's gonna be a while. As if right on cue they came a second time with the dreaded knock. So I purchased a third ticket while in the room, for anyone that may not know you can do that, you most certainly can. Kayla made a little joke saying next time just give her 4 cards so we don't have to worry about any interruptions. I'm like yeah I just might have too. At this point I went a little soft, so she sucked me again to get me back up before we got into missionary. I pounded her as hard as I could gripping the bed for leverage and she started getting into it, talking dirty saying "yes fuck me like that papi chulo". The whole time as I'm tiring myself out and watching her titties jiggle as I worked, I couldn't help but think it's been a long time since I came from a titjob. I even went in for a little kiss which she didn't seem to mind. Shortly after I requested more head and told her I usually cum better like that anyway. Kayla happily changed the rubber and obliged telling me she don't mind as I'm clean and smell good. Always gotta come showered and fresh for these hoes as it goes a long way, servicewise. After some more of that deepthroat, I asked her to put my guy in between her tits and finish me off like that. Damn it wasn't before I busted a huge, heavenly nut. Kayla even exclaimed that she felt me cumming real good. Hell yeah I did. As she cleaned me up, she suggested I get a 4th card and we go another round. I politely declined and said let's save it for next time. Which I'll be getting the bbj for sure. Hope I can handle that. As I got dressed I told her I would send her some friends since she treated me well. Kayla thanked me and said she is in all week and hopes to see me again as well. Gave her a kiss and a hug and a 20 tip and was on my way. I'll definitely be back for round 2 with her over the weekend. Glad to see more Dominicanas in the lineup as that's my type and happy that I picked the right choice.
4 cards for $120, are the back to $30/15?

My first time going to doll house was ok. I walked in and paid the guy got one card and had a choice of Naty, Leidy, and Michel. I went very early so I think that's why there weren't that many other girls. I picked Leidy as my choice and she brought me to her room. And I just took off my clothes, not even hard yet because I was a little nervous as it was my first time there. She put the condom on anyway with her mouth and the cbj wasn't the greatest, I felt like she was suckling me like a vacuum. But after 20 seconds she's like how do you want me in Spanish and I told her to get on top. It wasn't really working so I told her to suck me again and then I put her ass in doggy and pounded her. I had to extend because I wasn't going to finish in the time we had and that's when I went missionary and choked her. She loved it as she was talking dirty to me in Spanish. She told me she was so wet. I busted in the bag and tipped her and walked out.

My first time going to doll house was ok. I walked in and paid the guy got one card and had a choice of Naty, Leidy, and Michel. I went very early so I think that's why there weren't that many other girls. I picked Leidy as my choice and she brought me to her room. And I just took off my clothes, not even hard yet because I was a little nervous as it was my first time there. She put the condom on anyway with her mouth and the cbj wasn't the greatest, I felt like she was suckling me like a vacuum. But after 20 seconds she's like how do you want me in Spanish and I told her to get on top. It wasn't really working so I told her to suck me again and then I put her ass in doggy and pounded her. I had to extend because I wasn't going to finish in the time we had and that's when I went missionary and choked her. She loved it as she was talking dirty to me in Spanish. She told me she was so wet. I busted in the bag and tipped her and walked out.
So what was your total damage ?

I didn't think guys tipped at fast houses?

Damnnn I didn't know Leidy was a little freak like that

Provider’s Name: Naty
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 03/20
Donation/Time Spent: 80+20tip=100/20mins

I went to DH this past Saturday night and going in, I wasn't sure who I was going to see. I got my 2 cards and took a seat to see who was in the lineup tonight. It was 8 chicas; Marilyn, Naty, Deborah, Michel, Heidi, Emily flaquita, Erica 2 and Leidy 4. In DH they really do come in all shapes, sizes and colors. As I was debating, Naty peeked out her room with her glasses on and my choice was made. Now I must say I have never had her before because I've heard negative feedback from people, but fortunately my experience was quite the opposite. I started out by giving her just 1 card to test the waters. I broke the ice by complimenting her on the glasses which she laughed at. I laid down and she cleaned me up before getting straight to business with a cbj. Wow does this girl love to suck dick, she was going in, making love to my shit. All I thought as I laid there getting pleasured was "damn I've been missing out". Sometime before my 10 mins was up, I tried to stop her to tell her I was ready to fuck, but she wouldn't stop sucking me until the knock came. Yes Naty sucked me for the full 10 mins. So I gave her my second card and she got on top of me for cg. Wow she can ride and got a little tight pussy as well. We was getting real hot and sweaty in there so she opened the window before we switched over to mish. As she reached over me, I made sure to fully feel her nice frame as well. Naty was fucking me back from below in this position, but I think she likes cg more. I decided that I wanted to finish with the bj and told her that. Naty had no objections there and resumed the position between my legs. She kept going long after I finished and didn't stop until I was already soft. We cleaned up and got dressed as the knock came. I gave a hug and a 20 thanking her for a great time before going on my way. Wow the way I've heard previously from other guys is she drowns you in alcohol, rushes or upsells, but I received none of that. Just a nice Colombiana with a tight pussy that loves to ride and gives great head.

Provider’s Name: Emely BlackRose
Date of Visit: 03/27
Donation/Time Spent: 80/20mins+40tip=120total

So this past Saturday night, I decided to give Emely a second try and boy am I glad I did. This evening the lineup was Leidy 4, Naty, Erica, Ely, Michel, Deborah, Heidi and ofc Emely Blackrose. I started off by giving her just 1 card and followed her upstairs. When we got in her room, I told her via Google translate that if she treats me good I'll extend and tip her well. Emely was ready with a comeback saying "she treats all her clients well, but if I'm gonna take care of her she's gonna show me what she can do". With that I decided to go against my usual morals of tipping upfront and said yolo giving her a 20. She got to her knees and started sucking me cbj. This didn't last too long as she started to make me weak in the knees. I laid down for her to continue with that which she did alternating different styles for about five minutes or so. I felt like I was gonna cum any minute, but she finally stopped and hopped on top for cg. Emely got a tight pussy and can definitely ride a dick. She pulled out her pierced nipples for me to fondle as she went. After that we go to doggy and then the knock comes, as promised I give her a second card to continue the fun. I keep pumping her ass doggystyle spreading and massaging her cheeks as she moans and throws it back on me. Once I tired out, I laid back down and Emely opens the window before hopping back on in rcg this time. She rode just as good as before and the view was even better. However I told her I want her to finish me with a bj. She changed the rubber and did just that. We cleaned up and relaxed for a bit as it was an intense session. Emely asked me if I liked it and I said yes very good. It's always a great sign when a girl cares about her service. After I got dressed, I even gave her another Jackson for her performance. Shit I might as well have gotten BBJ since I tipped her enough for it anyway. Either way if thick Dominicanas are your type as well as they are mine, go check her out. When I came downstairs, her sister Ely smiled at me asking "freaky freaky". I laughed and was like "yes freaky freaky see you next time". I just might have to take the sisters up on their threesome in the near future since they are both such fun to be with.

@Hebrew2015 is this the only Spanish you hit or are they others. I use to go to a place a few block away from dolls on the other side of Roosevelt. But it moved to Jackson heights a few block in from Roosevelt in a residential area. then they king spa which they only have one girl. Have you hit any of these places.

@Hebrew2015 is this the only Spanish you hit or are they others. I use to go to a place a few block away from dolls on the other side of Roosevelt. But it moved to Jackson heights a few block in from Roosevelt in a residential area. then they king spa which they only have one girl. Have you hit any of these places.
I hit others such as kings spa and more, however the others are UTR meaning they don't post ads online, want reviews about them and only take new clients by refferals

DH CDP Review:
Provider’s Name: Gabriella
Date of Visit: 04/03
Donation/Time Spent: 80+20tip=100/20mins

When I got in last Saturday night, I grabbed 4 cards and seen 8 gorgeous ladies available waiting for me. The lineup was Marilyn, Naty, Leidy 4, Erica, Ely, Emely Blackrose, Heidi aka Angelina and the new girl, Gabriela. Gabriella is a short, thick, fit lightskin Colombiana and half Dominican too which I found out later on. She's probably in her early 30s with thighs like the Williams sisters. Like if she put me in a triangle choke, I'd probably pass out. I knew who I was going with so I gave her 1 card to start and she lead me to the garage room out back. I told her via translate; "treat me right and I'll give you another card and tip you well". I played some reggaeton and Gaby started dancing. Would've been better if she danced with that ass on me, but whatever the vibes was still there. I laid down and she started giving me a cbj while I fingered that pussy and played with her juicy ass. Now I can't say for sure if it's real, but it felt nice enough for me. Once I was hard, she stopped and was getting ready to ride me. I'm like nah keep sucking, you already earned a second card and I'll tell you when I'm ready. Gabriella did as she was told and when I told her I was ready the knock came. She told them I'm gave her a second card and we got back to it. Then she got on top for cg and rode for a bit. I'm like why you still got your bra as I helped her take it off. The twins are a decent size as well, but nothing compared to that ass. We tried to do mish, unfortunately the bed wasn't exactly the best. So I said fuck it, let's get to doggy. Wow what a view, her arch and tattoo just made it so much better. I didn't try to slap her cheeks as I've learned from Wendy, not every girl is with that. I'll definitely ask her next time around. I started to catch a cramp in my leg as I was pumping, so I told her finish me off with a bj. Gaby started to do that and then I guess she got tired of sucking me as I don't cum easily. However she took the rubber off and finished me with a spit filled handjob. Normally I wouldn't exactly have been fully satisfied with something I can do myself, but she made it nice and wet ensuring I busted a wide load everywhere. She gave me a paper towel to clean myself as she cleaned herself. She lost some brownie points there, however I understand she's still new. Gabriella asked if her service was good enough for a big tip. I told her absolutely and gave her a 20 which she was happy with. A hug and kiss on the cheek and I was on my way. I wonder if she does any extras or is gfe, however it's my fault because I should've asked. I definitely plan to see her again to enjoy more of her dances and possibly indulge in any extras she may offer. Looking forward to hear y'all do the same.

DH CDP Review:
Provider’s Name: Julianna
Pictures Accurate: better
Date of Visit: 04/24
Donation/Time Spent: 80+60tip=140/20mins

This past Saturday night I finally had the opportunity to see what all the hype was about regarding Julianna. She is a beautiful tall young model type Colombiana with long golden blonde hair and a fat ass. As soon as I stepped into the room, she had the Rihanna playlist going and greeted me with a warm smile and a kiss asking how I'm doing this evening. Immediately I reached into my pocket, took out a second card leaving it on the chair for when they knock. She cleans me up quickly before we embrace hugging and kissing each other like long lost lovers. I'm like wow do I know you from somewhere ? She starts laughing and said "no baby I don't think so". That's when I asked if she speaks English to which she said she understands it better than speaks it. Then she tells me lay down and relax as she gets on top of me rubbing her shaved pussy on my legs and kissing me all over my neck, nipples and lips. Julianna offers bbj for 50 tip to which I probably should've negotiated, however her sweet personality already got me hooked. I took her offer, so she started sucking me sensually and wet. She would spit on it and look up at me while massaging my balls as well. Julianna kept going until the knock came and she told them I'm extending. Then she put the rubber on and hopped on top for cg, riding the d real slow as I couldn't help but think I might need more time with this one. She even was able to lay some kisses on me from above. We went to doggy which I was only able to give it a few strokes as I jiggled her ass cheeks before switching to mish. In mish we dfked and she started softly moaning as I went at it. I knew I couldn't take much more and told her to finish me off with the bbj. Now it wasn't exactly cim, however I'm sure she tasted a little bit of it especially since she cleaned me up and then went back to sucking it until I told her to stop cause it was too sensitive. I'm like damn girl I see why your always busy, you a freak and I love it. Julianna said if you nice and take care of her, she will do the same. We cuddled and chatted a bit until the knock. I ended up giving her 60 tip instead of 50 because she earned it. Wow I gotta say all the hype was nothing, but the truth and she is worth every penny. Don't miss out fellas, treat yourself and never cheat yourself.

@Hebrew2015 et al

"Julianna said if you nice and take care of her, she will do the same."

I'm curious You write this as if she specifically asked you to tell us this???

"Don't miss out fellas, treat yourself and never cheat yourself."
When I read your posts...And don't get me wrong I do enjoy them. I'm always left wondering is this guy just a complete unabashed shill, being left unchecked? And a line like this which quite literally sounds like an advertisement tag line seems to re-enforce that feeling.

Just sayin

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Hebrew2015 et al

"Julianna said if you nice and take care of her, she will do the same."

I'm curious You write this as if she specifically asked you to tell us this???

"Don't miss out fellas, treat yourself and never cheat yourself."
When I read your posts...And don't get me wrong I do enjoy them. I'm always left wondering is this guy just a complete unabashed shill, being left unchecked? And a line like this which quite literally sounds like an advertisement tag line seems to re-enforce that feeling.

Just sayin
Hebrew has been accused of schilling once before for the Doll House so I checked his history and he has frequented many different places.

But it just seems the Doll House is his go to lately. I'm sure he is not the only member going here but other members are going here but just not posting reviews so it looks like he is schilling.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Since no place has all gems and even good girls have bad days, then if he isn't getting compensated in some way for posting he would be doing himself (as well as everyone else) a favor by also posting about some of the less than favorable experiences. The only reason I can think of for not doing that is being worried about being cut off from whatever special treatment being received.

Visited on a Friday night, there was a decent wait. Personally I'd rather stick to going on the mornings when theres less traffic. I didn't get a chance to see the names of the girls working because they would just take someone to a room and when a lovely Latina milf came out I said fuck it. Her name was Fernanda and she was very sweet. I got being her and danced with her for a little bit. She told me to take my clothes off and then she got down and gave an ok blowjob. So I threw her on the bed fucked her missionary. She was kind of closing her legs so I just grabbed them and opened them myself. I started feeling on that sexy milf body then started choking her and I could hear her moaning as I continued to pound her. I think she was into it because I ended up laying on her and we were fucking missionary and she grabbed and squeezed me. I liked it, then I got some weak little pecks but I tried to kiss her lol. Then I flipped her doggy and wanted to go slow so I could finish back in missionary. So I nutted in the bag then tipped her and left