Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

Interested in this place, but is it really open 24hrs? I'd love a place open real late at night.

Also, how's parking? I've never gone into queens, the farthest i've gone is the coliseum inn. Is there a time after which parking is free if it's metered? Sorry for the newbish questions. I do want to try places in queens but the biggest issue for me is the parking situation once i get there.

Interested in this place, but is it really open 24hrs? I'd love a place open real late at night.

Also, how's parking? I've never gone into queens, the farthest i've gone is the coliseum inn. Is there a time after which parking is free if it's metered? Sorry for the newbish questions. I do want to try places in queens but the biggest issue for me is the parking situation once i get there.
No the hours are 11am-1am. Parking I can't really speak on as I don't drive, however it is a residential area.

What are you talking about? He is saying $30-50 extra for her to do bbbj. He is not saying this is what he tips for good service.

This is a fast house a cdp. It's $40 for 15 mins aka 10-12 mins so yes a la carte menu applies in most cases.
What are you talking about?
#Sportfanatic asked how much tip for bbbj? Hewbrew answer with the quote I capture in my post. So it seems to me that the amount being spoken about was a tip. I’m well aware on how fast house works. But you do give tips for good service and extras as you not dealing with the house after you pay your fee for 15 min or up. Regardless on how you want to phrase it.

What are you talking about?
#Sportfanatic asked how much tip for bbbj? Hewbrew answer with the quote I capture in my post. So it seems to me that the amount being spoken about was a tip. I’m well aware on how fast house works. But you do give tips for good service and extras as you not dealing with the house after you pay your fee for 15 min or up. Regardless on how you want to phrase it.
No he is specifically talking about charge for bbbj. That's what the girls charge $30-50. Although most are $30-40 for bbbj which 90%+ of the times is extra and not free. Tips are seperate from that.

I've read that some do. Some dudes like to play it safe and take that cbj and tip. Most probably don't though since they usually are cheap since they go to cdps.
IMHO, has nothing to do with cheap (although some may be cheap but that's irrelevant.)

Let me give you an example to help illustrate cheap vs not cheap:

Once in a while I go to this self-serve frozen yogurt place. I grab the size container I want, go to the particular flavor frozen yogurt machine, dispense yogurt in to my container. I go to the fixin's table (choc chips, nuts, stemmed cherries, etc) and scoop out the fixin's I want — especially a bright red stemmed cherry that I plop right on top of the swirl of frozen yogurt. I bring my container to the cashier (always young and cute at this place for some reason), she puts it on a scale, weighs it and tells us how much it costs. I pay the girl and she smiles at me.

There is a jar next to the girl labeled TIPS.

If that's the end of the transaction, I put the change in my pocket — no tip is required. Not a matter of being cheap; a tip is just not required. I'm not cheap.

However, say I pay her the amount required, she smiles at me, lifts up her skirt and pulls aside her thong exposing a lovely shaved pussy, takes the stemmed cherry off my yogurt, rubs it on her pussy and a little yogurt stuck to the cherry rubs off on her clit. She puts the cherry back on my yogurt, puts her finger on her clit to remove the yogurt that rubbed off there, puts her finger to my lips where, with a flick of my tongue, I lick off the yogurt — after all I did pay for it.

For the extra service I would leave a tip.

If I didn't — now that would be cheap.

IMHO, has nothing to do with cheap (although some may be cheap but that's irrelevant.)

Once in a while I go to this self-serve frozen yogurt place. I grab the size container I want, go to the particular flavor frozen yogurt machine, dispense yogurt in to my container. I go to the fixin's table (choc chips, nuts, stemmed cherries, etc) and scoop out the fixin's I want — especially a bright red stemmed cherry that I plop right on top of the swirl of frozen yogurt. I bring my container to the cashier (always young and cute at this place for some reason), she puts it on a scale, weighs it and tells us how much it costs. I pay the girl and she smiles at me.

If that's the end of the transaction, I put the change in my pocket — no tip is required. Not a matter of being cheap; a tip is just not required. I'm not cheap.

However, say I pay her the amount required, she smiles at me, lifts up her skirt and pulls aside her thong exposing a lovely shaved pussy, takes the stemmed cherry off my yogurt, rubs it on her pussy and a little yogurt stuck to the cherry rubs off on her clit. She puts the cherry back on my yogurt, puts her finger on her clit to remove the yogurt that rubbed off there, puts her finger to my lips where, with a flick of my tongue, I lick off the yogurt — after all I did pay for it.

That's a fact and damn what a great analogy.

Provider’s Name: Marilyn
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 12/05
Donation/Time Spent: 80/HH+20tip=100

Last night despite not being able to find an ad for Dollhouse, I texted the regular number and they were indeed open. Once I arrived; I was welcomed in like usual and as I was purchasing my 4 tickets the woman told me that they are still open 11am-1am 7 days a week. Possibly just trying to be a little more discreet these days I guess ‍♂️.
The lineup was five girls of Marilyn, Charlotte, Paulina, Naty and Dorothy. Anyway there was a short wait until Marilyn was available. When she came out I gave her 2 cards and walked in. I told her I only want a bj and massage today if that's fine. Marylin although a bit surprised, she happily obliged. Turned on some relaxing music and went to work. She started me off with the usual foreplay; licking my nipples, stroking me and twerking her ass on my dick. Then I laid down for the cbj which lasted for close to ten minutes until I came. She cleaned me up and I flipped over for the massage. She started off applying some lotion and proceeded to give me a full body massage until the time was up. Her massage definitely trumps most of what you receive in those flushing massage spots for sure. Tipped her a jackson for a great time, hug and kiss and was on my way .

Provider’s Name: Paulina
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 12/05
Donation/Time Spent: 80/HH+20tip=100

A little while later I went to spend a half hour with Paulina. She was looking real angelic today with her snow white hair and white lace robe. Followed her to the deluxe suite upstairs and wow what a site that was . She asked me if I came earlier with Marilyn too. I said yes that's why I had to rest before seeing you lol. She appeared to be impressed with that . Paulina cleaned me up and started to suck me. After a few minutes she asked me if I was ready or to keep going with the bj. I told her continue and I'll let you know when I'm ready. Finally I was and she lubed up before hopping on top for cowgirl. Didn't really feel that great, so opted to switch to mish. It was a little bit better, however I believe she overdid it with the lube . No big deal, let's try doggie. I loved how she backed that ass up on me in this position . However being time conscious I told her to lay next to me so we can dfk while she strokes me. I knew with that it wouldn't be long until I finished. Cleaned up, cuddled and talked until the knock came. She even informed me that her tour has been extended until at least after the New Year, which I figured was gonna happen due to covid restrictions. Anyways I gave her a well deserved tip and told her I hope to see her again soon. Always a nice senusal gfe experience with Paulina, will repeat and of course recommend .

Damn it's 35degrees but Now I'm reeeaaalllly in the mood for Frozen Yogurt