dolce of Eleganza

Dolce was the only one on my A-list that i managed to see during my visit to Montreal. I booked early to avoid the lateness of these girls. She arrived exactly on time. Opened the door and i was extremely impressed. She has a gorgeous face. Looks like a model/actress. Has very long black hair put into a ponytail. Was wearing long heels and with the heels was towering over me (I'm 5'8''). Talked for a few minutes. Her English is not great, but good enough to have a light conversation with.

body wise - she looks much better than her pics. She is skinny but does not have ribs sticking out and has B-cup breasts. Her breasts actually looks smaller in her pics. Has a tatoo below one of her breasts. Also has a pierced clit.

Did all the usual positions including bbj. only LFK was alowed. She was a bit mechanical, not very into it. CIM was on the table, but i preferred to cum inside her. One this that bothered me was that after showering, she spent the last 5-10 mins fixing her hair. It looked like she was killing time.

I'm new at this, but looks-wise, do alot of the SP in Montreal look this hot?
Are Karyna and Roxanne from eleganza just as hot?

Face: 9
Body: 9.5 - if you like the skinny b-cup type
Attitude: 7
Service: 6

Every single provider I've seen in Montreal has been smoking hot. I've used Eleganza on several occasions and have never been disappointed. Saw one little Asian spinner named Precious who is one of my ATFs. Unfortunately, she left Eleganza and I don't if and where she's resurfaced. All mongers owe it to themselves to hit Montreal at least once in a lifetime...