Does this board do Toronto or Niagara rev?

I have seen some exceptional ladies in Toronto. Great city. Some are samanthajones.net, ela4u.com, and lilith.com. Both Samantha & Lilith will also travel to Niagara Falls. Terb.ca is helpful but I still prefer the search capabilities of theeroticreview.com

Last edited:
Originally posted by doorman
I have seen some exceptional ladies in Toronto. Great city. Some are samanthajones.net, ela4u.com, and lilith.com.
I saw ela two weeks ago in New York.Great dollar value,looks not quite as thin as her pics(which is not a bad thing) but younger and softer with nice tan,excellent wardrobe and body.Service 9,loves DFK,no anal, otherwise no restrictions. Well groomed,friendly,not conceited,playful,very feminine,slight German accent..Atmosphere was candlelight,flowers,wine,smooth jazz.Definitely worth a visit.

I just returned from a little vacation in Toronto. I had a great time, went to a concert at the Opera House, and revisited a place that I had first gone to 2 years ago.

I first saw Jenny, a mid-20s Chinese(Hong Kong) woman who had a delightful British/Chinese accent. I just loved it when she spoke about my "erect cock".

Next up was a session with a beautiful young Korean/Japanese woman, Jay. If you like slim, b-cup equipped, angel-faced
all natural women, Jay is for you!

Both ladies were quite comfortable with nudity, providing you tipped them well enough. I would give Jay the edge for sexiness though.

Bear in mind, at least in my price range, no pentration of any kind, or oral-genital contact was permissable.

I paid $50 (Canadian) for 45 minutes to the house; both ladies requested $140 (Canadian) tips. I gladly complied. 7 Hayden Street, #201

I'll have to make a return visit very soon.