Does size really matter?

Is there a thing as to wet?
Yes, I have dated one and had sex with another that was just repulsive how wet they would get. I mean its like someone slopped them with KY all over, I mean like poured a freaking bottle in them. Huge turn off. The one I dated I hardly wanted to have sex with her because of it, it was that bad. Selfish of me, I know, she was such a sweet and fun girl too, which is probably why I dated her and was having sex with an ex. However, guys love a wet woman, just not to that extent. Feeling a girl all wet just lets me know she is really into it and of course that turns a guy on even more. It's just like when a guy is rock hard, don't you get turned on that much more. (superwoman, then again, maybe that turns on some of you guys as well, lol)

Oh and yes, the size of a vagina does matter. A clean, petite vagina (if that makes sense) is much better than the vagina on a not so petite woman. Visually as well as the feel of it.

Clarify please! Secretes as in cums? accnts--what if the woman cums too much? Then is she is too wet and it does nothing for you. I have always heard that a guy loves when a woman is really wet and especially if she just keeps on cumin. Then again I guess it could be the reverse, if she is to wet maybe it's like swimming in a pool! I guess it would depend on the person.
My So floods when turned on and before coming. Being a mongor, I have had quite a sample of women and this is much higher than average. I enjoy the fact that she is turned on. But if you have extreme excess lubrication, there is not much sensation. I could not quantify it, since I could not pour it out of her and place it in a measuring cup, but I can even hear it sloshing around. There is so much lubrication, that there is no need to oil up to turnover and do greek. Because of this, I perfer to do greek with her. I will first get her off.

She is not the first person, that I have had this experience but clearly not the average experience.

My girlfriends and I were discussing this--does the size of a man's penis really matter?
My opinion is that one can feel good no matter what the size. I think its the technique! BUT what about the guys--does a smaller vagina feel better? Does size really matter?

Just curious....
Cool question!

I think it matters. I've been women that have been pretty big, and it's definitely not the best feeling. But neither is being too tight. It seems to me that it's easier to deal with a looser one rather than a tighter one, right? After all, you can vary positions and that will help a bit.

A side note - I had a girlfriend once who started making sarcastic jokes about my size. Both of my belly and my penis actually. Well, I can fix one and not the other. Anyways, I'm about a half to 1 inch above average which isn't like really big or anything, but it sure isn't what you would call a small dick. So that says something about her I guess. And I'm not sure what the reason was for it, if it was just by design or if she had a bit too much experience if you know what I mean. Either way it was kind of annoying. Not because I felt inadequate but because there's nothing I can do about it and the other side of the coin was that she was loose.... I didn't say anything of course....

Hello

For those ladies with over extended love canals, I offer you this

YES Vagina rejuvenation--the doctor asks you how tight would you like to be--squeeze my finger--would you like to be this tight-like a 25 year old?--or this tight and squeezes your finger as tight as he can and say's like an 18 year old? I think when I start collecting my SS in thirty years-- I will get that done for my second husband! LOL! But will keep a defibulator on hand! As it is I have already had to learn CPR! You never know! LOL!
Thank you everybody for their opinions—lots of smiles here! LMAO!

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Vaginas are elastic. You can stretch them out with giant dildos and fists, and they tighten back up again. If she's loose, she probably just needs to do Kegel exercises to tone them up again. Or maybe her muscles never fully healed from the trauma when she gave birth.

My vag is in way better shape now than when I was a teenager. Tighter and more elastic.

Vaginas are elastic. You can stretch them out with giant dildos and fists, and they tighten back up again. If she's loose, she probably just needs to do Kegel exercises to tone them up again. Or maybe her muscles never fully healed from the trauma when she gave birth.

My vag is in way better shape now than when I was a teenager. Tighter and more elastic.
Oh mine is in great shape too but I doubt it is a 18-year-olds! I do my exercises daily.
The rejuvenation surgery is actually the tightening of the muscles that you never regain after childbirth. So not a bad gift for a new husband LOL!

XXOO

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I think Sonny's bastard kid's mother (the bridesmade at his sister's wedding) had a procedure done in Vegas. As a matter of fact, I think Puzzo had her going out there way before the supposed boon of Vegas and that's how the Corleone's found Nevada.

(I haven't read the book in 20+ years, can someone help me here?)

I think Sonny's bastard kid's mother (the bridesmade at his sister's wedding) had a procedure done in Vegas. As a matter of fact, I think Puzzo had her going out there way before the supposed boon of Vegas and that's how the Corleone's found Nevada.

(I haven't read the book in 20+ years, can someone help me here?)
Same here about the book and I'm fuzzy with the details because I also haven't read it in many years. I had the paperback until recently when I got rid of a lot of stuff. Should have kept it.

I think it was Johnny Fontaine and his friend (supposedly Sinatra and Dean Martin) whose name escapes me. Albert Valenti? She had the procedure because her vagina was large and the doctor tightened it. I remember a rubber band reference. Sonny as his wife indicated was hung like a horse, so big that when he went to his first whore house as a kid, they demanded double payment. I believe Mario Puzo referred to it as a "blood gorged pole of muscle." Sonny was the only guy who gave her pleasure due to her vagina not being tight and his size.

That's the first time I ever heard mention of a tight vagina.

If anybody wants to correct me with what I said, please do so.